Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here! Present! (I feel like we are doing that thing in school... um, whats it called?... at the start of the day you confirm if you are present? ... omg... I'm so tired I can't even think straight.

Anyway, point is. I'm here. Just quietly.
Ana, each time I see little Caylee on your posts, it does seem EG is playing the Casey game. Her opening strategic move was to narcissistically lie to garner sympathy and attention, just like Casey did with the initial detectives. Lie after lie.

Right now, EG is probably standing in the phone line to use her prepaid card to call everyone she can think of to solicit loyalty. She wants supporters to 'convince' her that she's a good mother. Someone is putting money on her books. Who is supporting her? Those are probably the ones LE wants to speak with.

It is a common misconception that you cannot prove murder without a body. This error is the result of a misinterpretion of the legal term*corpus delicti. Many people think this term means the body of a murdered person, when in fact, it means the body of evidence that proves a crime occured. Although it is difficult to convict someone of murder without the body of the victim, it happens, and it is happening more and more often due to advances in forensic science...

I have faith that LE has plenty of circumstantial evidence to convict EG.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

She has only been charged with 1 count of child endangerment for her youngest daughter. I believe LE has had many leads - some good and some wild goose chases.

IMO, I don’t yet believe there is enough circumstantial evidence to show that the surrounding circumstances of the case logically lead to the conclusion of fact that EG is guilty. We have to take emotions out of the case and view it from an unbiased perspective. That’s difficult for us to do, as we’ve come to know and love Lucas’ chubby cheeks and sweet smile. The child abuse charges were never founded by DFS, so why do we think there’s now enough to convict of anyone of murder?!?

In the court of WS, I believe we all know what the verdict would be. Sadly, we need to transfer that to an actual courtroom. I just don’t think we’re there yet and it breaks my heart.

Where I live, it's not uncommon for people to have these shrines outside their doors. So, I asked my sweet neighbor lady if she would light a candle and say a blessing for Lucas last night. Sending prayers and love to you sweet boy--and all of those that love you--from Malta.
attachment.php

Attachments

• for-Lucas-1.jpg
    for-Lucas-1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 382
, your post made my eyes well up. I'm having a hard time seeing the keyboard. Thank you so very much. Ive become overly emotionally invested in Lucas and find my thoughts shifting to anger. It's a bad combination. You are a voice of reason.

Where I live, it's not uncommon for people to have these shrines outside their doors. So, I asked my sweet neighbor lady if she would light a candle and say a blessing for Lucas last night. Sending prayers and love to you sweet boy--and all of those that love you--from Malta.
attachment.php

Beautiful [emoji172]

, your post made my eyes well up. I'm having a hard time seeing the keyboard. Thank you so very much. Ive become overly emotionally invested in Lucas and find my thoughts shifting to anger. It's a bad combination. You are a voice of reason.

I wish I didn’t have to be a voice of reason. I’d love nothing more than to scream my thoughts and theories at the top of my lungs. Instead, I do it in my head. Needless to say, it gets loud in there.

I’m going to take out my anger on weeds in my flower beds!

::hug::

Ana, each time I see little Caylee on your posts, it does seem EG is playing the Casey game. Her opening strategic move was to narcissistically lie to garner sympathy and attention, just like Casey did with the initial detectives. Lie after lie.

Right now, EG is probably standing in the phone line to use her prepaid card to call everyone she can think of to solicit loyalty. She wants supporters to 'convince' her that she's a good mother. Someone is putting money on her books. Who is supporting her? Those are probably the ones LE wants to speak with.
I don't know how anyone can put money on her books. So hard not to be able to say how I really feel.
What a kick in Lucas's bruised little face. Just proves how important he is to certain people.

Yes Lucas' case does seem to be mirroring Caylee's case... unfortunately. I just hope it does end up the same way. It is 10 years this year since Caylee and I don't think I can quite bring myself to not have Caylee on my profile from now on until any kind of justice comes for her... which it won't. It can't.

Yeah just like Casey did with her continuing, frustrating "I don't know where Caylee is" "I don't know what happened to Caylee" "I dropped her off with the nanny" over that video calls with whoever she could get to speak with. There will always be people that support these killers... I was quite sick when I once stumbled across a whole website dedicated to an "innocent" Casey and ensuring that George was bought to justice for killing Caylee. Don't get me wrong, CA & GA were no saints but, really? Killing Caylee? No way. This is where I get so angry towards JH... this is so obvious, how could he or anyone do such a disservice to Lucas by believing anything she says. I hate this. I hate that this is happening again. And again. And again.

What have we learnt about these types of cases that Caylee's case taught us? ... That these monsters get away with completely obvious crimes.

attachment.php

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this Jules. I love to hear of different things around the world, but even more so when it means information such as Lucas' disappearance is spreading.

It's not just Wichita looking for you Lucas, it's not just Kansas, it's not just the US. The whole world is waiting on you sweet boy.

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this Jules. I love to hear of different things around the world, but even more so when it means information such as Lucas' disappearance is spreading.

It's not just Wichita looking for you Lucas, it's not just Kansas, it's not just the US. The whole world is waiting on you sweet boy.

That’s beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon everyone. I hope that nobody took offense from my post. I wasn't meaning that nobody was here at the forum and they should be. It was just a little quiet and I was wide awake. Lol. I know that everyone here is very invested in Lucas and finding him, even if you're not in Wichita. I am thankful for all of you for sure. It seems like the sun is peeking out today and I know there are search groups out again. I will never stop hoping that today is the day. ❤

I can join Ana and many others here in assuring everyone that this is indeed reaching far and wide to encompass the entire earth.
There are giant prayer groups praying, some people chanting, old "dead-heads" good vibing and others just continuously sharing Lucas' flyers. :)
We often deal with a lot of resistance getting these out, but it is so worth it in the long run.
Sometimes we encounter cyber-stalkers, but they don't matter in the longrun one bit.
We will do anything and everything possible to help those searching for Lucas even tho people like me are states away.
And I also assure those of you that are having difficulty sleeping, you are not alone.
ETA I don't welcome the involvement of most anyone over anyone else, but there are record producers, recording studio owners, Grammy winners and those that are members of the Grammy voting groups, film producers, pastors, highly acclaimed musicians as well as others of every stripe sharing these flyers for us.
The response is just heart-warming.
And the truck drivers of America are dear and near to my heart for all they do.
:beats::beats::beats:

I can join Ana and many others here in assuring everyone that this is indeed reaching far and wide to encompass the entire earth.
There are giant prayer groups praying, some people chanting, old "dead-heads" good vibing and others just continuously sharing Lucas' flyers. :)
We often deal with a lot of resistance getting these out, but it is so worth it in the long run.
Sometimes we encounter cyber-stalkers, but they don't matter in the longrun one bit.
We will do anything and everything possible to help those searching for Lucas even tho people like me are states away.
And I also assure those of you that are having difficulty sleeping, you are not alone.
ETA I don't welcome the involvement of most anyone over anyone else, but there are record producers, recording studio owners, Grammy winners and those that are members of the Grammy voting groups, film producers, pastors, highly acclaimed musicians as well as others of every stripe sharing these flyers for us.

I love your positive vibe. It is just my most favorite thing.

attachment.php

That is beautiful and so sweet and kind of you to ask and your kind and sweet neighbor to do that.

It is beyond frustrating Lucas has not been found yet and my heart just hurts for his family. I wish I could hug every single one of them and take some of their pain. :sigh:

It is beyond frustrating Lucas has not been found yet and my heart just hurts for his family. I wish I could hug every single one of them and take some of their pain. :sigh:

Pink this is what bothers me the most is how the family is feeling! It isn't about me it is about the family of Lucas and how this is effecting them. I pray for FLA, Jamie and anyone else in the family. I pray you all are doing okay!

I was just on FaceTime to a relative in Bulgaria, she is not a social media user so I didn't expect her to bring up little Lucas when she suddenly asked "Have you been keeping up with the little boy missing in Kansas? It's so sad". Lucas' information is going international! :heartbeat:

RS&BBM

This makes me so happy!!

On another note, I really hope someone is relaying to EG that love and concern for Lucas is blowing up internationally. This isn't going away. Nothing is dying down. The story isn't getting lost or buried -- no one is getting over it or moving on. Try as she might, she cannot outlast everyone's love for Lucas. I hope she knows, and I hope she understands that if time is running out for anyone, it's her.
JMO

Pink this is what bothers me the most is how the family is feeling! It isn't about me it is about the family of Lucas and how this is effecting them. I pray for FLA, Jamie and anyone else in the family. I pray you all are doing okay!

Exactly. I can not even begin to imagine what they are going through and when I try to, I am left with an overwhelming feeling of heaviness in my chest. Having one of my loved ones disappear is certainly one of my biggest fears in life.

It’s bad enough that someone harmed/murdered him....but then to torture his family by keeping his whereabouts to yourself? That is just evil, and selfish, and imo shows a complete absence of guilt, because if there were any, her legal concerns would take a backseat to letting Lucas go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just made it back from my weekly travel and I wanted to say even the most obscure musician or layman/woman is important to this cause. Welders, carpenters, painters, artists, dog-groomers, restaurant workers, garbage workers, etc etc etc.
I am glad to be home enjoying the peace but will continue to catnap for small amounts of time then start the networking all over again.
I usually have around 20 shares per hour right now. Everywhere you can imagine. Many times like on the weekends, there are so many more shares I can hardly keep up with them. :)
We don't need Lucas home one-millionth as much as FLA or the rest of his family that truly knows, loves, cherishes and misses him so very badly.
To the searchers, Godspeed my friends.:beats:
You exemplify all that is good in the human race. If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon