Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be SP, imo.

Imo it would be SP to take any and all bedding, towels, and contents of the washer/dryer if there was one (as well as swab it, etc.).

I haven’t seen any evidence list. My guess would be that they would have obtained a warrant or subpoena and have gone directly to the server to obtain the info. That’s the most concise and accurate to get everything she might have done from any device she owned. I’ll find those docs and post links in a few minutes.

JMO
I am actually a little surprised nobody from her side of the family has tried to bail her out. I think it would only take 5K. Because I think someone only needs 10% of the Bail Bond to get out.

That speaks volumes IMO. If she ended up doing this herself then maybe her own family thinks she needs to stay right where she is. If she had gotten help from someone then they are probably sweating bullets and probably dont want to be the person to bail her out to bring attention to themselves.

Either way it shows she has very little support from anyone and that speaks volumes.

JMO
Just to be clear why I think there is inconsistency in what she said he wore when she last saw him. Black sweats VS a pullup

When you put a young child to bed then I could see him being put to bed in just a pullup. No mention of black sweats from her in the interview 2nd link below.

What I think likely happened is when LE interviewed her and asked her what he last wore then she had to admit what she dressed him in, in case he is found. So she may have put on black sweats on him right before he really went missing. This is different than what she is claiming in that interview of just mentioning having a pullup on before going to bed.

Its just another inconsistency IMO.

Below are the two different descriptions of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-charged.html

Finally, Glass recounted the Saturday Lucas disappeared.
"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Ste...475174883.html

If as EG stated she always put Lucas in a pull-up because he had accidents when he slept. Maybe she was tired of cleaning up after Lucas as he was a bed wetter? (washing bed linens and his clothes) He could have thrown a fit about the pull-up and EG lost it and hurt him really bad this time. jmo

FLA can you confirm if Lucas was a bed wetter?

JMO
I am actually a little surprised nobody from her side of the family has tried to bail her out. I think it would only take 5K. Because I think someone only needs 10% of the Bail Bond to get out.

That speaks volumes IMO. If she ended up doing this herself then maybe her own family thinks she needs to stay right where she is. If she had gotten help from someone then they are probably sweating bullets and probably dont want to be the person to bail her out to bring attention to themselves.

Either way it shows she has very little support from anyone and that speaks volumes.

agreed. ik theres been speculation on our threads that she has other charges coming so it would be pointless to bail her out but if EG was your daughter/sibling/cousin/bff you'd think bailing out, even for a short while, or a step in that direction would be made as an extension of support to someone important to you.

imo, which is pure speculation, is that she has a fairly small social/family circle to begin with. experimenting w hard drugs like meth and heroin will cause ppl to cut ties. she also doesnt strike me as a BFF/gal pal kinda girl - she seems to be the girl who always needs a man and he is her world's center (not in a doting way, she wants someone to take care of her).

from there, of whats left of her social/family circle, i think its a combination of people thinking shes guilty and maybe 1-2 ppl who truly could not scrape together 5k (maybe a homeless friend/acquaintance). and theres always a possibility of that person who doesnt want to put attn on themselves if they are involved/know something.

https://wtop.com/national/2018/04/new-details-emerge-about-missing-5-year-old-kansas-boy/

I noticed, I think it was yesterday, but I was loath to mention it here. JH had a new post on his FB about the potential hiring of a PI. In it he said something about a PI investigating *everyone* with no bias.

I think JH is trying very hard to not say in public what he thinks and to give the impression that he's open-minded as to what and who. But he did say in the same post that the longer it takes to find Lucas the harder it might be to find out exactly what happened. IMHO he seems desperate to find his little boy. I don't necessarily agree with everything he said in that post, but these things are what *I* took away from reading it. I didn't get the impression that he wants a PI to prove EG's innocence if she's not innocent. He could be very scared to find out the truth, but he also seems to want to find Lucas. He also implied in the same post that he does not want the funds from to bail out EG. He's not saying anything explicitly, he's saying everything implicitly, which can mean that each person reading will take it their own way and decide for themselves what they think you mean.

What stands out to me is how he clearly believes Lucas is dead.

Hello everyone.
Still praying for Lucas and been following along every day with the hope that some new news about his whereabouts surfaces.

I have been reading back and trying to find anything that can give us a hint to where he could be. About the only thing I keep finding are discrepancies and things that make me question what we have been told.

For one, the discription of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things that appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-five-year-old-Kansas-boy-charged.html

Finally, Glass recounted the Saturday Lucas disappeared.
"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

So if he had a pull up on when she last saw him then how did he have on black sweats?

And the other thing I found interesting was how she talked about the infamous two people she saw outside her place. Notice her motivation in sending those pictures to JH was most likely to complain to him how she is alone and how vulnerable she is when he is gone. Probably trying to get him to come back because she is bored.

"I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Has it ever been verified that she actually took a photo of anyone and sent it to JH? I have always assumed that was a complete lie.

Has it ever been verified that she actually took a photo of anyone and sent it to JH? I have always assumed that was a complete lie.

good question - im not sure we ever received confirmation on that. additionally, what type of photo - if it was via snapchat, im sure there's a way LE can retrace that history but im not sure you can recover it in its original form, if that makes sense.

In my state (MI), I have NEVER heard anyone in this type of situation being referred to as a wife if they are not married. So if Kansas seems so accepting of EG being JH's wife, does that give them spousal immunity against testifying against each other if/WHEN it comes to that.

I hope not.

Spousal immunity does not apply when a minor child is involved.

Falls could be cooking dinner? I just starting reading your link, haven't finished.....but wth? I'm thinking maybe she set him on the counter and she's representing he fell off? Or she smacked him to get down?

My interpretation, which is a total guess, is that she meant he might get hurt while she is cooking dinner and not supervising him.

I mentioned in an earlier post a long time ago that “sleeping” and “showering” are basically the only two acceptable excuses for most people as to why a small child wasn’t being watched. Preparing meals would be a third option, I suppose, as well as painting Emily in a favorable light. “I was preparing a home cooked meal!” When the truth is probably “I was in the garage getting high!”

If as EG stated she always put Lucas in a pull-up because he had accidents when he slept. Maybe she was tired of cleaning up after Lucas as he was a bed wetter? (washing bed linens and his clothes) He could have thrown a fit about the pull-up and EG lost it and hurt him really bad this time. jmo

FLA has already told us previously he did not wear a Pull Up when he was with them, at least.

Just thinking out loud...

Only JH can explain exactly what he means, but I would take it to mean that he's scared that the extreme focus in the early days has died down. LE searched for about a week, Texas Equusearch came and went. The investigation has probably gone more behind closed doors, so JH can't 'see' what's happening and that sometimes makes people feel that everything must have stopped, or almost stopped, because it's not what they saw in the first few days, the first week. People are likely to feel worried that 'their' case is being pushed down the priority list as information slows to a trickle and other big cases come into the police department and take up detective-hours. I think a lot of people get that feeling and end up saying similar things to what JH said there. The public often make similar comments and can be extremely judgmental against LE, people become backseat drivers, they compare one case with another (imho they often compare apples with oranges).

I don't think he's intending to be offensive with his comments.

My concern is how good are most private detectives? It seems rather hit-and-miss for a lot of money, some seem very shonky, some I'd expect to be better as they can be made up of retired detectives who have a very good history in LE.

But I can understand people in this situation wanting to feel like everything is busy and active in the investigation, and getting concerned when that activity stops being as ''in your face'. I think we need to remember to have empathy for relatives in situations like these.

Klein did an excellent investigation on DeOrr Kunz’s disappearance. He interviewed many people, including friends, family, and witnesses. He took search dogs and cadaver dogs to the area where DeOrr supposedly went missing. He was quite straightforward about his findings. Unfortunately this made the family mad, since his findings were that he believes DeOrr is deceased at the hands of his parents and the parents are lying liars who lie!

I know FLA said he didn’t wear pull ups when he was with them, but it may have been normal for him at home because of his stress and anxiety caused by the home environment. Plus he also had been sick with a stomach bug recently as well.

JMO

$5K is a *lot* of money. And if EG violates the terms of the bond then bye-bye $5K.

Only JH can explain exactly what he means, but I would take it to mean that he's scared that the extreme focus in the early days has died down. LE searched for about a week, Texas Equusearch came and went. The investigation has probably gone more behind closed doors, so JH can't 'see' what's happening and that sometimes makes people feel that everything must have stopped, or almost stopped, because it's not what they saw in the first few days, the first week. People are likely to feel worried that 'their' case is being pushed down the priority list as information slows to a trickle and other big cases come into the police department and take up detective-hours. I think a lot of people get that feeling and end up saying similar things to what JH said there. The public often make similar comments and can be extremely judgmental against LE, people become backseat drivers, they compare one case with another (imho they often compare apples with oranges).

I don't think he's intending to be offensive with his comments.

My concern is how good are most private detectives? It seems rather hit-and-miss for a lot of money, some seem very shonky, some I'd expect to be better as they can be made up of retired detectives who have a very good history in LE.

But I can understand people in this situation wanting to feel like everything is busy and active in the investigation, and getting concerned when that activity stops being as ''in your face'. I think we need to remember to have empathy for relatives in situations like these.

Some private detectives are much better than others. It's a legitimate concern that I've had as well. My understanding and observation of cases where Klein has been involved indicates to me that Klein is a good PI. There have been some complaints, but in his line of work that is probably not unusual.

On the other hand, there was a PI in the Mickey Shunick case who really was nothing but a pain to LE and was basically interfering in their investigation. That PI may have had good intentions, but he wasn't helping the case and he may have given Mickey's family false hope. Meanwhile, LE was persistently solving the case behind the scenes.

Other posters have said that Klein is not licensed in Kansas to work as a PI. I think that's a pretty big concern. IMO, if JH or anyone else wants to hire a PI, they really need to find a reputable PI who is licensed in Kansas. Otherwise, I think they might be wasting their money.

This has never been brought up and I feel bad doing it but..

Bedwetting is usually a sign of sexual abuse and so are the stomach problems. It would be a reason that she wouldn't take him to the doctors...

You can read about it everywhere online.

Could she have been selling Lucas??

I'm sorry but I think she is capable of it.

https://www.secasa.com.au/pages/trauma-responses-in-children/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some private detectives are much better than others. It's a legitimate concern that I've had as well. My understanding and observation of cases where Klein has been involved indicates to me that Klein is a good PI. There have been some complaints, but in his line of work that is probably not unusual.

On the other hand, there was a PI in the Mickey Shunick case who really was nothing but a pain to LE and was basically interfering in their investigation. That PI may have had good intentions, but he wasn't helping the case and he may have given Mickey's family false hope. Meanwhile, LE was persistently solving the case behind the scenes.

Other posters have said that Klein is not licensed in Kansas to work as a PI. I think that's a pretty big concern. IMO, if JH or anyone else wants to hire a PI, they really need to find a reputable PI who is licensed in Kansas. Otherwise, I think they might be wasting their money.

JH addressed why they can’t hire a local PI in a post on SM but not on his own page so I don’t know if I can share it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has never been brought up and I feel bad doing it but..

Bedwetting is usually a sign of sexual abuse and so are the stomach problems. It would be a reason that she wouldn't take him to the doctors...

You can read about it everywhere online.

Could she have been selling Lucas??

I'm sorry but I think she is capable of it.

https://www.secasa.com.au/pages/trauma-responses-in-children/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hi AFTM and all the other sleuthers, I agree she would be capable of it, but in my opinion the tense situation at home was enough to cause bedwetting. [emoji53]

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

Yes, he had accidents at night.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members