Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also crossed my mind that if and when LE charges EG with endangering Lucas (leaving him alone) someone might come up with saying they were there with him. Evidence is so important in cases. It really bothers me that JH still doesn't believe EG hurt Lucas. She must be a pretty convincing talker. If she can convince him when all the signs are there, would a jury not be able to convict her? Could her atty present reasonable doubt? What if JH took the stand for the defense?

I believe the LL did see Lucas.
If we are working within the dark hours of Friday the 16th, it is entirely possible that Lucas was taken to a remote area (not cleared yet), or even perhaps a neighboring border state. For example, traveling to the OK border from Emily’s home is around 69 miles- that seems doable to me within dark hours. There and back two hours.
Perhaps Someone else “took care of Lucas” in that event, searching all areas known to Emily, could be irrelevant.
Perhaps Lucas was buried. That is going to really create issues for finding him unless they have used ground sonar to clear the areas of interest.
Perhaps Lucas is underwater. We simply cannot see him.
So even if everything does “add up”, there could be valid reasons Lucas hasn’t been found. I believe Emily knows.

Behind the scenes, there are MANY men and women searching for Lucas. EVERYDAY. Organized operations. Continue to pray for the safety of the searchers, and pray that Lucas is found TODAY [emoji172]

So, with the timeframe we have to work with, you can see how anything really COULD be possible.
That is the dilemma.
IMHO MOO etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it seems like we’ve come up with a various amount of possibilities. Sadly we won’t know until this ever goes to trial. I’m in the middle in the timing of his last sighting. Can’t give a better reason except to question EG ABILITY TO PLAN AND execute a complex scheme within a 6 hour period of time.

Her story is not original, she left plenty of evidence and admitted drug use even after being admonished by a judge. She attempted but did a poor job of covering LUCAS’ bruises. I question her intelligence to hide LUCAS.

I THINK I HAVE DOUBTS ABIUT it because there’s so much we don’t know. It just doesn’t all add up.

Shes violent, has a lack of boundaries and filters. But she has much more in the way of street smarts than intelligence.

In my opinion based off of the jail and institutional intakes I have personally witnessed, tox screens are standard in cases like these.
Especially since EG had a track record of using harder drugs than maryjane.
:moo:

It's also crossed my mind that if and when LE charges EG with endangering Lucas (leaving him alone) someone might come up with saying they were there with him. Evidence is so important in cases. It really bothers me that JH still doesn't believe EG hurt Lucas. She must be a pretty convincing talker. If she can convince him when all the signs are there, would a jury not be able to convict her? Could her atty present reasonable doubt? What if JH took the stand for the defense?

if someone was indeed there with LUCAS they should have answered the door.
When LL paid a visit.

JH. Has to have a good idea who lost LUCAS or did sormething to him. Sometimes DENIAL takes time to work through.

Perhaps he’s been advised not to speak to anyone. And maybe he s beginning to realize his life isn’t going back to anything close to what ever it was.

I don't recall that it ever was, but when I saw it in the post I replied to I thought I missed something and just brainstormed off the possibility.

pregnacy would be enough and perhaps drug withdrawals.
I agree and if drugs withdrawals...that poor innocent baby...:gaah:
And just to be 100% honest cause I'm feeling it this morning....JH manup already!!!
Quit arguing with yourself and everyone around you and do the right thing.
It's way way past time for that:facepalm:.

I agree and if drugs withdrawals...that poor innocent baby...:gaah:
And just to be 100% honest cause I'm feeling it this morning....JH manup already!!!
Quit arguing with yourself and everyone around you and do the right thing.
It's way way past time for that:facepalm:.

Don't you think if he gives in to realizing EG hurt Lucas he would have to admit he is at fault too because the signs were there and people were telling him? It could be a horrific thing to accept of oneself, especially accepting that EG more than likely killed him, beat him, neglected him and JH looked the other way, believing EG all this time, leaving his son in harms way.

Do they automatically screen for drugs and pregnancy or would she have had to tell them to test for pregnancy?

I would guess yes to limit the liability to care of unborn child. Also by her arrest EG may have known. One positive thing from this EG WILL probably not have her child for more than a couple days. Then the State will take custody. The two youngest children mat actually have a chance at a good life. Anyway you look at it, with DCF reporting there are no acceptable placements within the family, the kids will probably have a better life without their mother.

Don't you think if he gives in to realizing EG hurt Lucas he would have to admit he is at fault too because the signs were there and people were telling him? It could be a horrific thing to accept of oneself, especially accepting that EG more than likely killed him, beat him, neglected him and JH looked the other way, believing EG all this time, leaving his son in harms way.

Hard to say. It appears that only a couple of people in the family care or have a conscience. JH may not know how to deal with any of those issues.

I don't think JH makes a very credible witness for many reasons. He saw the abuse and did nothing to stop it. He allegedly abused a child himself. EGs ex on the other hand.. well there's a witness I'd like to see on the stand.

if someone was indeed there with LUCAS they should have answered the door.
When LL paid a visit.

JH. Has to have a good idea who lost LUCAS or did sormething to him. Sometimes DENIAL takes time to work through.

Perhaps he’s been advised not to speak to anyone. And maybe he s beginning to realize his life isn’t going back to anything close to what ever it was.

hmmm, your comment made me think - if there was an adult w Lucas, would they answer the door? if EG left him w a friend of hers and they were high/drunk so early in the day EG may have said dont answer if my LL or anyone comes by. this person could have even asked Lucas to peek at who it was. this would mean EG would think it was better to lie about leaving a 5 year old alone than admit to who she left him with...

fwiw, i very much think the LL saw Lucas - not only have our VIs consistently supported this info, i dont see another explanation as for who the LL would see - he wouldnt mistake him for an adult and there are no other logical children, based on what we know. however the idea of someone being there w Lucas during OG and maybe all night (or returned later that night/saturday), especially w the idea of EG having help, is interesting.

I believe the LL did see Lucas.
If we are working within the dark hours of Friday the 16th, it is entirely possible that Lucas was taken to a remote area (not cleared yet), or even perhaps a neighboring border state. For example, traveling to the OK border from Emily’s home is around 69 miles- that seems doable to me within dark hours. There and back two hours.
Perhaps Someone else “took care of Lucas” in that event, searching all areas known to Emily, could be irrelevant.
Perhaps Lucas was buried. That is going to really create issues for finding him unless they have used ground sonar to clear the areas of interest.
Perhaps Lucas is underwater. We simply cannot see him.
So even if everything does “add up”, there could be valid reasons Lucas hasn’t been found. I believe Emily knows.

Behind the scenes, there are MANY men and women searching for Lucas. EVERYDAY. Organized operations. Continue to pray for the safety of the searchers, and pray that Lucas is found TODAY [emoji172]

So, with the timeframe we have to work with, you can see how anything really COULD be possible.
That is the dilemma.
IMHO MOO etc....

I so wish I could double thank this post, n_6CC. Particularly, praying for the safety of the searchers. Weary, frustrated and desperate, I fear someone will get hurt attempting to explore all possibilities in their quest to go where no man/woman has gone before. Their tenacity is very telling of their character. Thanks once again for reminding us of the courageous efforts of those on the ground.

Good questions. I would like to think that a judge/jury would see right through her shenanigans, but I've witnessed with my own eyes a NPD play a judge in family court. It could happen.

I don't think she planned anything ahead, partially for the reasons you've listed above. I think it was a drug-fueled panic and he's either in the landfill (heartbreak) or in a rural area. There are literally thousands of places he could be that haven't been searched. Not that the searchers aren't doing a fabulous job - they're seriously setting the bar for future cases everywhere - there is just a LOT of private ground around here.

it seems like we’ve come up with a various amount of possibilities. Sadly we won’t know until this ever goes to trial. I’m in the middle in the timing of his last sighting. Can’t give a better reason except to question EG ABILITY TO PLAN AND execute a complex scheme within a 6 hour period of time.

Her story is not original, she left plenty of evidence and admitted drug use even after being admonished by a judge. She attempted but did a poor job of covering LUCAS’ bruises. I question her intelligence to hide LUCAS.

I THINK I HAVE DOUBTS ABIUT it because there’s so much we don’t know. It just doesn’t all add up.

Shes violent, has a lack of boundaries and filters. But she has much more in the way of street smarts than intelligence.

In my opinion based off of the jail and institutional intakes I have personally witnessed, tox screens are standard in cases like these.
Especially since EG had a track record of using harder drugs than maryjane.

Actually, in cases like this where the drug use wasn’t directly witnessed by LE her being under the influence of it, there is not going to be any drug screen for it. Now the court may order her, or may have ordered her in the past, to be clean of all drugs so they could test her then. But as far as this particular scenario, she won’t be tested for drugs......she confessed to it.

JMO but if JH really has been 100% cleared then I would guess possibly someone in her inner drug use circle, I would go as far as to say that there could be a very high chance it was her drug dealer who could have helped. Maybe she told the person if they didn't help she'd turn them into police or something cause what sane person would help cover up a murder? I know that druggies don't want to be caught so they may have helped her to avoid having contact with police. Especially if that person is the dealer and would be easy to bust them.
Most people's extent of interaction with a drug dealer is the quick exchange of cash for drugs. Over in seconds, they often don't even know each other's real names. I don't envision a drug dealer as the person someone is going to go to if they just killed a person, especially a child. They generally don't have any sort of a relationship with the buyers.

Just thinking out loud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member