Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't bring those type of dogs then they made a mistake in their investigation. Why wouldn't they?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They haven’t said if they did or didn’t, which dogs they brought (except Blue the air scent single person discernment dog I can’t remember exactly what they term him, that they did a news article on), or what if anything any of the dogs alerted to. All LE has said regarding the dogs is that they have not located Lucas.
Given that LE knew almost immediately it wasn’t a case of the child wandering off or being abducted, and the FBI was involved from very early on, I would imagine they brought in cadaver dogs if they were available very early on. For some reason, LE feels that releasing that detailed info to the public isn’t necessary or prudent.
Someone also mentioned in another post upthread that LE didn’t take her car or even search the house/remove things for evidence. LE has also been quite silent about that - but if you go back to the first at least 3 days, all of the live videos from outside the house you can plainly see multiple LE vehicles including FBI and K9 vehicles. The media maybe didn’t mention it but it is plain to see they were there doing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most likely because they were looking for a missing child so wouldn't they bring search dogs first?
Early on they decided it was not a missing child..

I've been unable to log in for 3 days. I went nuts. Finally, I woke up at 2 am and reset my iPad back to factory settings. Sucess. Now, I'm going to grab more coffee and go back through all the posts I missed. I'm so happy everyone is participating. Where is Lucas?
So glad you are back with us.
I got up at 4am as usual.
No calls yet this morning. So no one in crisis yet. :)
However I am arranging a car and my upstairs bedroom for a sweet young lady with no kids that has suffered abuse and needs a safehouse right now.:heartbeat:
Like the song says, "If not now, then when...If not us, then who?".
Coffee up and come on back.
I'm joining you in that.
Chi:coffeecup:

Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php
A picture is worth a thousand words. Now I understand the latest posts. Still catching up. You've made a practical request. Possibly critical.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Now I understand the latest posts. Still catching up. You've made a practical request. Possibly critical.
I think she put the tips of her fingers under the edge of something prying it open. Then had to set it back evenly in place. Notice it is the first set of knuckles.

I wonder if she had scrapes on palms or underside of hands too.

I also wonder if they had her position her hands in that manner for pic on purpose.

I have some accounting to do for club. Catch up later.
I hope Lucas is found today.

I can't tell from the photo. Wish we had a closeup on the hands. Is one hand more bruised than the other? Wonder if she's right or left handed. It looks like what is called a boxers break. She wouldn't have had to break or fracture a bone to suffer the consequences of bruising. It looks like she was hitting something with her fists. Most of the brunt would show severe bruising around the knuckles.

Not to undo all that has been mulled over, but I want you guys to analyze the hands from a full perspective. Here is the video that shows EG walking in to the video room, where the still shot of her hands was taken that we are discussing. Originally, I felt the top of the hand markings were shadows. You'll understand why after you examine the video with these thoughts in mind. I'm really just unsure what to think at this point.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html

Here is a still of her hands as she walks in.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hands no marks.PNG
    hands no marks.PNG
    113.1 KB · Views: 400
Not to undo all that has been mulled over, but I want you guys to analyze the hands from a full perspective. Here is the video that shows EG walking in to the video room, where the still shot of her hands was taken that we are discussing. Originally, I felt the top of the hand markings were shadows. You'll understand why after you examine the video with these thoughts in mind. I'm really just unsure what to think at this point.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html

Here is a still of her hands as she walks in.
attachment.php
That's because it is the other side of knuckle that is scratched...not the side closest to the wrist. Her fingers are bent not showing side where majority of scratches are. Scratches are not on top of hand when clinched in fist but right past bend in first set of knuckles but before second when going from wrist down.

PB, would you say there is any wiggle room with the term "scratches"...just wondering/clarifying is there's any way something like alternate "abrasion", (chemical/fire) "burns", etc could be considered. Or if it's specifically "scratches"...I guess you said scratches so we'll go with that...do we know how many, how large, how wide, nevermind I'm sure you can't answer that, it's ok. :)

I wish I had more details. The term “scratches” was used and there was no bruising on the knuckles.

I just had a morbid thought but I believe she would be capable of it. The cadaver dogs they are saying did not hit on anything in home or car. I wonder if he was still alive when she disposed of him.

They never stated what type of dogs were used in the search and never said that the dogs didn’t hit on something. The initial articles were worded oddly.

That being said, it’s an interesting idea. Perhaps he was very close to the brink of death (it pains me to type this) when he was removed from the house.

However he left the house, I sincerely doubt that he was capable of walking on his own.

Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, I've still got some catching up to do...

Has JH ever stated, in any type of terms, what he thiiiiinks might have happened to his son? Has he ever pleaded to any abductors or captors, or said he thinks he might have walked away, or anyyyything to date? I know there was the interview with Jamie...also, has he participated in any searches...Tia.

I wonder if EG has some blackmail type material on JH.

(Last I read JH was open for discussion, hope I'm within TOS here. If not, my sincere apologies and mods please delete, still catching up.)

JH never participated in searches. He told me about a month ago that he thought JO was responsible and that EG had nothing to do with it. When presented with proof that JO was not in the area, he deflected.

I honestly don’t know what his thoughts are now about what happened. I haven’t asked.

He could have been moribund at the time. SMH with that thought.
As far as whether the dogs hit on anything or not we do not know, according to PB.
:moo:
mor·i·bund
ˈmôrəˌbənd/
adjective

• (of a person) at the point of death.
    -"dying, expiring, terminal, on one's deathbed, near death, at death's door, not long for this world"the patient was moribund."
    • (of a thing) in terminal decline; lacking vitality or vigor.
      market"
      synonyms:
      -declining, in decline, waning, dying, stagnating, stagnant, crumbling, on its last leg
      :tantrum:
    • IOW in the medical community also called rather crudely "circling-the-drain", a term I do not use and cannot stand!!!

Yes. IMO, this is a distinct possibility.

Thanks for your input on this subject PB.
As far as scratches being on the top of her hands, it could also indicate strangulation. IOW Lucas might have had enough strength to put those scratches there...:(
In the Blaze Bernstein case the killer had scratches all over his hands and I guess along with stabbing Blaze he apparently choked him also.:mad:
"When authorities questioned Woodward, he had scratches on his hands,"
RSBM from
https://nypost.com/2018/01/12/authorities-arrest-friend-of-dead-ivy-league-student/
Sadly, we all know now that he stabbed him over 20 times.:gaah:
I know the scratches probably didn't come from defensive wounds.
Just pondering every angle of Lucas' sad life today...
Chi
:moo:

I got the impression that the scratches he had were from digging a hole in the dirt to put his body in. I know many of us thought he had strangled Blaze, but unless I missed it, I have not heard LE say anything about strangulation.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

If they didn't bring those type of dogs then they made a mistake in their investigation. Why wouldn't they?

I agree. The general public just hasn't been told tho. But I do think that made their determination that he wasn't abducted, didn't walk out on his own.

Tree bark would scratch badly if you were using force with your hands.
I highly doubt she used tools. Tools require money. Extra money went to drugs, IMO.

I got the impression that the scratches he had were from digging a hole in the dirt to put his body in. I know many of us thought he had strangled Blaze, but unless I missed it, I have not heard LE say anything about strangulation.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

He put him in a culvert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members