Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, that I am not sure if or FindLucasAllen can or cannot confirm to us- back when Lucas first disappeared, it appeared that LE didn't bring her vehicle for forensic testing. I also remember that in the news, they mentioned something about the house wasn't searched or any items taken out for testing. Was this done and we just weren't aware of it? I know it was said that she was staying in the home with JH and the baby until her arrest. I have wondered why the cops didn't tear their home apart, looking for evidence of foul play or items possibly used to harm or dispose of Lucas. It's been ten weeks, and this has been baffling me all this time.

Why is it thought that the SUV and home weren’t thoroughly searched and processed?

Does anyone think she got rid of Lucas the night before( in the dark) she reported him missing?
I wonder if she drove over the state line?

LE probably checked cameras near and far to pick up an image of her car.

There’s not a doubt in my mind that Luke was gone Friday night.

JH never participated in searches. He told me about a month ago that he thought JO was responsible and that EG had nothing to do with it. When presented with proof that JO was not in the area, he deflected.

I honestly don’t know what his thoughts are now about what happened. I haven’t asked.
Boy she must have something on him.
His son is probably DEAD and hes playing this game.
Playing stupid is going to pizz off LE and he will pay the price for it.
They will build a case against him too.

I think the search should take place closer to LO's residence. They are trying to blame her for Lucas's disappearce.

I think the search should take place closer to LO's residence. They are trying to blame her for Lucas's disappearce.
Who is LO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I realize you may not be able to answer this, but do you know if he thinks JO took him or injured him?

JH never participated in searches. He told me about a month ago that he thought JO was responsible and that EG had nothing to do with it. When presented with proof that JO was not in the area, he deflected.

I honestly don’t know what his thoughts are now about what happened. I haven’t asked.

If they didn't bring those type of dogs then they made a mistake in their investigation. Why wouldn't they?

They may have. But it has never been stated the type of dogs, nor was it stated that the dogs didn't find anything. Only that the dogs they used did not find Lucas...as in a living or deceased person. They very well may have alerted to something, but didn't maintain a continuous trail to locate him.

attachment.php
Much better. Thanks. Is that bruising above her left hand above the handcuff, a shadow or is she just plain dirty?

Her hands look just like mine did when I worked at Dollywood in the early 90's when we used a lot of bleach. Chemical burns.

I really think the scratches on her hands have something to do with Lucas. I mean, how coincidental could it be that Lucas is gone and at the same time she just happens to have scratches on her knuckles? I believe those have to do with putting him somewhere. They look like concrete abrasions to me.

Much better. Thanks. Is that bruising above her left hand above the handcuff, a shadow or is she just plain dirty?
PB has said there was no bruising. If those are bruises now, she got them in jail, and wouldn't be relevant to our purpose.

We've only had a glimpse of EG's knuckles. I wonder if her knees or feet have abrasions on them. Remember early on when LE asked if anyone saw anyone running without shoes on? I wonder if her feet were cut up too.

PB has said there was no bruising. If those are bruises now, she got them in jail, and wouldn't be relevant to our purpose.

Why not? Scrapes and scratches can get bruises around them. Doesn't always show up at first.

We've only had a glimpse of EG's knuckles. I wonder if her knees or feet have abrasions on them. Remember early on when LE asked if anyone saw anyone running without shoes on? I wonder if her feet were cut up too.
If her feet were cut up, I'll bet she did use the excuse she was running. Another red herring for her to throw in the mix.

Geez if she walked to do it in her bare feet she was really smart about it. Police always check shoes. Unless she walked in water till she found a grate or culvert that went under a road or something. Where is there a small bridge with water from a creek or water that isn't deep running under it?

If her feet were cut up, I'll bet she did use the excuse she was running. Another red herring for her to throw in the mix.

So, let's just envision that she went somewhere with him and she wasn't wearing shoes, her feet and hands got cut up. Picture that. What was going on that could cause that? To me, I'm thinking tight entrance, pushing and shoving with hands and feet. Maybe it was wet or damp and she didn't want to ruin her shoes so she took them off.

Wow this is a good thought! Has there been any searches near JOs home? Might be a good idea to just check in case. If she got rid of him Friday night like PB thinks she would have had plenty time to drive to JOs and back.

Geez if she walked to do it in her bare feet she was really smart about it. Police always check shoes. Unless she walked in water till she found a grate or culvert that went under a road or something. Where is there a small bridge with water from a creek or water that isn't deep running under it?

With as dry as the area has been, I would be surprised if any small creeks had even a drop of water. There's a major drought going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773