Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make sense. The knuckles would be in the correct position.

I originally contributed the scratches to shrubbery or brush, but they could also comes from a rough concrete.

JMO
I have always been learning toward her having to use both hands to get underneath something like a storm grate or something and scraped her knuckles that way.

It did dawn on me though that even if she was just dragging him through some brush like if it was knee high to waist high brush then she could have gotten scrapes on the outside of her hands by the branches and briars scratching her closed fists as she clenched him to drag him through the brush.

Her hands would have had to been clenched around him to grab him and so the scratches through brush would get outside of hands.
If it was brush then I would think her arms would have also had scratches unless she wore a pretty thick long sleeved shirt or maybe had on a jacket. I think it was colder at the time he went missing so she may have had on a jacket.

IMO this opens up the possbility of a place that had a lot of knee high to waiste high brush that she knew about and had to drag him through it.
It would not be head high because she herself would need to see where she was going.

As things grow taller now very soon in the spring summer months the outdoor brush is going to begin to get taller now so we have to keep that in mind too.

Yes! This is exactly what I'm thinking.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Me too. I thought to myself, why wouldn't she put shoes on before going to the neighbor? At first I thought her feet were so sore she couldn't put her shoes on. Then I thought about EG. Strategic! Perhaps, we do need to give her Street Smart at the least. Conniving is a better word.

LE would have noticed her hands right away, even before her arrest...

(Shudder)

Clearly injuries, moo. Practically gaping sores-ish. Open wounds, bruises, even upwards at fingernails, moo.

Eta: do you guys see a lateral line on her right inside of arm near the shirt sleeve?

I am built quite narrow and angular, EG's arms are like mine in that we have the same peculiar lateral mark bisecting our inner forearms about 2" from elbow.

I've puzzled for decades over how many can be quite thin and yet have this demarcation 'wrinkle'.

Now the bruising on her external mid-forearm has always seemed like an interesting piece of work- prolonged leaning/crawling on that area, trying to hold back a heavy object or bang into a resistant blockade?

So many thoughts, so many weeks since these were accrued.

(Shudder)

Clearly injuries, moo. Practically gaping sores-ish. Open wounds, bruises, even upwards at fingernails, moo.

Eta: do you guys see a lateral red line on her right inside of arm near the shirt sleeve?
I do see that. I shuddered at your shudder. I also try to get into her mind while obtaining those injuries, what was happening, the sheer desperation she was feeling, enough to self inflict what looks like painful injuries. She was in a manic frenzy to dispose of Lucas. It's all she was thinking about. Get rid of Lucas. I wonder how many times she has thought that same phrase in her head before. I feel so heartbroken for Lucas with his little button-up shirt. That one photo is my image of him. So sweet. So sad...

I more than understand what I’m about to do, I’m not going to debate it. In my opinion and it’s just that I think she either found a very well chosen hiding place long beforehand, she had help from someone scared to come forward, or LUCAS was gone days prior to the last sighting.

We don’t know if the last sighting was of any identifiable part of his face. It could have been another child if the LL ONLY SAW AN OUTLINE OF JUST AN EYE PEEKING THROUGH THE VERY THIN SLIT OF DRAPERIES. IM NOT QUESTIONING THE identification of a child, but we just simply do not know the details of the identification. I respect the integrity of the LL.

If LUCAS is found close, then I may be incorrect. I had expected him to be found by now if he’s close. (Unless he was hidden in the underground water system or a well). I have always thought he was transported a very good distance away from Wichita TO MUDDLE BLAME AND TO THROw off LE AND SEARCH teams.

Ive been impressed with the dedication and thoroughness of searchers. Unless he is underground or in the extensive miles of the waste water system I believe he’s going to be very far away. Clearly EG wasn’t clever enough to come up with an original story. Not smart enough to keep her mouth shut about driving with her daughter in the car after using. I just don’t have another conclusion that fits.

His father spoke to him on the 15th. I’m confident the LL saw Luke on the 16th.

Jumping off your post, Margarita (and I apologize if this has been discussed, I am trying to catch up) regarding boat ramps, "This caught my eye, access points to the Arkansas River, as well as activites, wildlife, etc:"Boating and Access....."
The Lincoln Street Boat Ramp into the Arkansas River is almost a direct shot just a couple miles west of the rental home they were living in. It is also just below the flood gates, so the water would probably be moving at a quicker speed at this location and possibly even be deeper?? My mind keeps going back to EG using water to dispose of the body. Also, most boat ramps are made of concrete or gravel, so if she were to drag a box, bag, tub or other container across a ramp, it would definitely cause scrapes on the knuckles. Just my thoughts....

Is it possible the markings on EG’s hands are from coming in contact with poison oak, ivy or sumac? She scratches her body briefly in the video. Just a thought.

I’d guess there are other reasons she was scratching her body

PB, why do you think JH is so convinced that JO had anything to do with Lucas' disappearance, when it has been proven EG lied about Lucas being with JO on Valentines? Does he have any logical reason that would back up his theory, or do you think he is genuinely in denial about EG's involvement and just wants to blame JO to try and deflect attention from EG? Also, and I realize you might not be able to answer this (and I'm not trying to sleuth any other family members), does JH's immediate family back his theory, or are there any members of his family who would disagree with him, and who think EG is responsible. The reason I'm asking is that JH seems to refuse to believe EG is responsible and I'm wondering whether he has a mom, sister or brother who might be able to convince him of EG's involvement in the disappearance of Lucas.

it seems as though JH, after reading the media report of his behavior in court may have had a change of heart re: EG INVOVEMENT. I think the reporter stated there was no eye contact at all.

I hope so, because he’s going to have a very shocking awakening shortly.

Does anyone have EG and JH criminal records??

(Shudder)

Eta: do you guys see a lateral red line on her right inside of arm near the shirt sleeve?

YES I see that red line/scratch on her right arm. Could she have had her arm in something up to her elbow and got scratched on the edges. What could she have stuffed our Lucas (sorry to have to type this sweet boy) in to cause those scratches? Something to scratch her knuckles at the bottom, and as long as the length of her arm, and something scratchy/sharp at the top/open end near her elbow. C'mon great minds here ..... what is this thing?

IMO.

Yes. IMO, this is a distinct possibility.

if he were moribund, is it possible EG went to get help from a family member/friend who either has a medical background or someone she could trust in a bind? to be very clear, im absolutely not trying to paint EGs actions in a positive or caring way, this scenario still paints her as a selfish montser imo. obviously she never should have abused Lucas and regardless of why Lucas was hurt/in pain, she obviously should have taken him to an ER or called 911.

but if were speculating EG didnt immediately kill Lucas (either from an accident or otherwise), she may have had time to process in her mind (as Lucas was dying, which is horrible to even type) that him dying was not to her advantage (again, selfish monster) and could cause her entire life to fall apart. she could have even noticed him getting worse over the course of a few days and either some abuse on her part or Lucas naturally getting worse prompted her to do something Friday night. in her mind, yes she used Lucas as a punching bag bc of problems with JH but didnt expect or intend for him to die (selfishly painting herself as the victim still).

if this scenario is possible, where does her possible/alleged helper fit in? could it be this person she went to help for (they certainly would have some liability now). or is there still possibly another helper involved after the fact who was oblivious to the details of what they were doing. and was EG helping (re her scraped knuckles)?

PB i realize you may not be able to share further but im curious what anyone thinks.

it seems as though JH, after reading the media report of his behavior in court may have had a change of heart re: EG INVOVEMENT. I think the reporter stated there was no eye contact at all.

I hope so, because he’s going to have a very shocking awakening shortly.

Does anyone have EG and JH criminal records??

I didn’t say this before but you can’t read too much into the fact that JH and EG didn’t look at each other because of the way the court room is set up in that particular courthouse. When coming from the jail, they come in a side door off to the side and there is a middle area where the GAL sit. It’s pretty common for many cases to be heard one right after another so there is almost always an attorney or 3 sitting there as well as whichever case worker is assigned to the case. It would be hard for EG and JH to see each other with so many other people in the courtroom, plus if you are in custody in these hearings, you have a guard from the jail with you who sits next to them and they sit next to the wall. You are not permitted to try and talk to anyone, especially if one person is in custody and the other is not. The portion of the case that was considered public goes pretty quickly with lots of formalities too. I’m not saying JH isn’t supporting EG at this point, I’m just saying you can’t go off of that interaction in making that determination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I more than understand what I’m about to do, I’m not going to debate it. In my opinion and it’s just that I think she either found a very well chosen hiding place long beforehand, she had help from someone scared to come forward, or LUCAS was gone days prior to the last sighting.

We don’t know if the last sighting was of any identifiable part of his face. It could have been another child if the LL ONLY SAW AN OUTLINE OF JUST AN EYE PEEKING THROUGH THE VERY THIN SLIT OF DRAPERIES. IM NOT QUESTIONING THE identification of a child, but we just simply do not know the details of the identification. I respect the integrity of the LL.

If LUCAS is found close, then I may be incorrect. I had expected him to be found by now if he’s close. (Unless he was hidden in the underground water system or a well). I have always thought he was transported a very good distance away from Wichita TO MUDDLE BLAME AND TO THROw off LE AND SEARCH teams.

Ive been impressed with the dedication and thoroughness of searchers. Unless he is underground or in the extensive miles of the waste water system I believe he’s going to be very far away. Clearly EG wasn’t clever enough to come up with an original story. Not smart enough to keep her mouth shut about driving with her daughter in the car after using. I just don’t have another conclusion that fits.
May I ask the logic in how he can be gone days before the last sighting? If he was sighted, then he was clearly not gone prior. If you believe the LL saw him, and you believe LE is thorough, why is there a question? Obviously we, the public, will not be receiving the details of this or any other credible witness tips. That doesn't mean they aren't valid and detailed.

These are EVERYWHERE :( especially out in the country. So many little bridges, cricks, creeks, culverts, drainage pipes, etc. Everywhere. It's very, very frustrating. The dedication searchers still have even though there are a million places he could be amazes me.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
I really do understand.
Searchers really put their hearts and safety on the line.
I helped search for a missing woman once who was kidnapped from her home while her husband was gone.
[It was the Martha Eudora "Doe" Roberts case.]
The info is there for anyone who googles.
The terrain was somewhat similar and it was very frustrating only to find out a neighbor had killed her and buried her at the end of his driveway, basically. :( [[FONT=&amp] She was found [/FONT][FONT=&amp]underneath a compost heap, her body preserved by a layer of cement and lime.][/FONT]:sigh:
So many creeks, lakes, ponds, fields etc were searched.
There was a commercial pot farm that went undiscovered. I know this for a fact as it was later successfully harvested.
It was less than 2 miles from where local LE, TBI and FBI had searched.

Just so very agonizing always.
Hugs FLA...that's all I can add right now dear

A picture is worth a thousand words. Now I understand the latest posts. Still catching up. You've made a practical request. Possibly critical.

Looking at this photo again closely, she looks haunted to me. Soulless, but haunted.

Carpet burns? Didn't EG or someone else speak about carpet burns or am I imagining that?

JMO
If I recall, Lucas said he sustained received carpet burns when drug across the room by the evil EG.

I’m so far away to contemplate how far was travelled. But I have certainly thought all along she had an all nighter. I actually even think it’s highly possible she did in fact nap the next day as she had been busy the night before [emoji36]

I definitely think water and state lines are valid. I’ve always been concerned with the lack of information we have had on any water searches . I remember in the very first days of Lucas being gone, his mom mentioned that he is terrified of water- that thought has always stayed in the forefront of my mind for two reasons: A) If the story of Lucas just disappearing held ANY clout, he definitely would not go near the water- which is why I have always wondered if that was a place Emily would take him- unlikely to be seen with the human eye, and a place Lucas definitely would not go on his own- especially if he were fearful of water.
If we are looking at the dark hours of Friday the 16th, when our VI’s have said to focus, that gives EG a lot of time to make it to a bordering state line. Even if it were a 2hour period of time let’s say, it could still be done. In my mind, less likely but still doable.

In AFTM’s comment of Lucas leaving the house while still alive- completely possible! If that were the case, I would wonder who she took him to to get advice on his “state of being”. That’s the only way I can see her leaving with him alive- “the oh crap” moment when she knows something is very wrong, but not sure How bad it is. What and who would a person see in that situation?

I believe in the very last article, it was said the LL saw Lucas standing at the front door. NOT looking through a window- if I am wrong, sorry- I will link back the article here in a minute. If he did see Lucas standing at the front door, that obviously throws out any thoughts of it being “someone else” peeking through the blinds. So it is pretty well confirmed that we are dealing with the time between 6pm Friday night, and 6:15 Saturday night.
12 hours is a vast time to work with, and a lot of time to work, and re- work a scene for Emily.

If all the areas of interest have been searched by trained searchers, what are we missing? Unseen territory. Water, underground, areas further away, wells, culverts not hit yet be searchers. You do not realize how large Wichita is until you begin narrowing these areas down! It’s overwhelming! Lucas is so small in comparison to the areas that are being searched-

I hate to phrase it like this, but I’m wondering if we need to dumb it down a little bit. Emily is not smart. She simply has gotten lucky because she placed Lucas in an area that cannot be seen. I think starting at the home and working outward foot by foot might be warranted and I can’t say that Area has been checked in its entirety. I just keep thinking about how a lot of these children are found close to home, or by/in water.
Just some thoughts.....MOO

Also, I cannot see a person going to a new place to discard something in an emergency situation like Emily was in- I think she would want to know what she could expect from the area, know the area well, and know who could potentially be watching, if anyone at all.
Oh, and 1 more thing. Did Emily report Jamie picking up Lucas on Vday BEFORE her arrest and was it told to JH before her arrest or Lucas went missing or did all this take place after her arrest..... Very important piece to the puzzle in my opinion.
I think JH knows information that could be so valuable to where Lucas might be- to bad ......
MOO

Scratches....could they be from bricks? Should it be considered Lucas could be in...a chimney?

Just a thought.

ETA: Do homes in this area even have fireplaces/chimney's?

They do, and I thought the exact damn thing. Ighhh!

I’d guess there are other reasons she was scratching her body
Probably nerves...or the dog has fleas
Oh my I loved my dog...and miss him.
I shouldn't even call her that.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online