Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed during the interview with the reporter, the stepmother never directly addressed Lucas when the reporter asked her is there anything she wanted to say to Lucas if she could. I would expect a good mother / stepmother would directly address her child.

I think this right here is our million dollar question(s).

(Sorry if I'm way behind - been actually working today *gasp* )

PB, why do you think JH is so convinced that JO had anything to do with Lucas' disappearance, when it has been proven EG lied about Lucas being with JO on Valentines? Does he have any logical reason that would back up his theory, or do you think he is genuinely in denial about EG's involvement and just wants to blame JO to try and deflect attention from EG? Also, and I realize you might not be able to answer this (and I'm not trying to sleuth any other family members), does JH's immediate family back his theory, or are there any members of his family who would disagree with him, and who think EG is responsible. The reason I'm asking is that JH seems to refuse to believe EG is responsible and I'm wondering whether he has a mom, sister or brother who might be able to convince him of EG's involvement in the disappearance of Lucas.

This info was approved by a mod prior to posting.

As many of you already know, Emily’s cousin, Kristin Edson, was recently charged with Identity Theft, Forgery, and Theft of Property or Services - two felonies and a misdemeanor. These alleged incidents took place on January 11, 2018.

At first glance, it would appear this is not related to Lucas’ disappearance, as the events took place 2 months prior. However, we know that Emily presented Drs. notes to the school regarding Lucas’ absences. Kristin works in a medical facility and may have had access to items needed to commit the forgery of a note.

Of interest, is that the first action in court was an order to have the case sealed. There are many reasons a court will seal the records from the public. Among a few:

- cases involving minors are always sealed to protect their privacy,
- medical records are sealed,
- to protect the safety of a person involved in the case,
- so as not to jeopardize another criminal investigation

These are certainly not the only reasons a case might be sealed, but it’s interesting.

IF these incidents involved Lucas, that in no way is meant to imply she was involved in his disappearance. It would likely be something that was discovered during the investigation.

Kristin had a court appearance on April 25, 2018 that was continued (at her request) to May 9, 2018. This is five days before EG’s hearing. The media will not be prohibited from the court room.

These are a few screenshots. You have to pay to look at the cases. Here is a link if anyone is interested https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/

856623fd65edb2f851cb211e696a8205.jpg

fdb8ddee4eeab3f32c6bc14c143da0b0.jpg
7047ea389bd808eb89c054adf316f6d4.jpg
66f7cf61f83089972118fef79ac19dde.jpg
b2c82121ff0630515932f2c319d440ef.jpg

Thank god we can finally discuss this.
THANK you PB!

EG's early on comment about Lucas not wanting to go near water (so basically don't go look there) he won't be there. Is this similar to the Anthony's comment, "we don't think Caylee's in the woods..." or something similar? I can't remember the exact quote. There's a little truth to every lie. Where's Ana?

If I remember right, it was a statement made by JO in regards to Lucas. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EG's early on comment about Lucas not wanting to go near water (so basically don't go look there) he won't be there. Is this similar to the Anthony's comment, "we don't think Caylee's in the woods..." or something similar? I can't remember the exact quote. There's a little truth to every lie. Where's Ana?

Hey! I'm here.

I can't remember if they said that. Although, I would bet they did (I had to switch off to the Anthony's after so long) however, I was surprised when she was found so close, seeing as that is all Casey ever said "I feel like she is okay and she is close to home". She said it, without really saying it.

As many of you already know, Emily’s cousin, Kristin Edson, was recently charged with Identity Theft, Forgery, and Theft of Property or Services - two felonies and a misdemeanor. These alleged incidents took place on January 11, 2018.

At first glance, it would appear this is not related to Lucas’ disappearance, as the events took place 2 months prior. However, we know that Emily presented Drs. notes to the school regarding Lucas’ absences. Kristin works in a medical facility and may have had access to items needed to commit the forgery of a note.

Of interest, is that the first action in court was an order to have the case sealed. There are many reasons a court will seal the records from the public. Among a few:

These are certainly not the only reasons a case might be sealed, but it’s interesting.

IF these incidents involved Lucas, that in no way is meant to imply she was involved in his disappearance. It would likely be something that was discovered during the investigation.

Kristin had a court appearance on April 25, 2018 that was continued (at her request) to May 9, 2018. This is five days before EG’s hearing. The media will not be prohibited from the court room.

These are a few screenshots. You have to pay to look at the cases. Here is a link if anyone is interested https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/

Snipped for focus...

:worms:

856623fd65edb2f851cb211e696a8205.jpg

fdb8ddee4eeab3f32c6bc14c143da0b0.jpg
7047ea389bd808eb89c054adf316f6d4.jpg
66f7cf61f83089972118fef79ac19dde.jpg
b2c82121ff0630515932f2c319d440ef.jpg

I added the screenshots from my phone. I have no idea why they showed up in the wrong order. Sorry.

These are a few screenshots. You have to pay to look at the cases. Here is a link if anyone is interested https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/searc
RSBM for brevity---
Thank you for posting what I (and I suspect most others) already knew.
I am led to wonder if she forged a prescription, as in a stolen prescription pad.:waitasec:

:moo:

Interesting post Mistree! It also kind of worries me that she might be extra aware of "good" hiding places. But, is anyone familiar with the homeless community in the area?

IMO, that would be an excellent place to look.

SO, based on the new information that has come in from PB (thank you) ... IF this is what happened, then she would be someone who EG confided in and someone who would gladly cover things for a child abuser... is it much of a stretch to wonder if she knows way more than she is letting on about Lucas' disappearance and death?

Thank you for posting what I (and I suspect most others) already knew.
I am led to wonder if she forged a prescription, as in a stolen prescription pad.:waitasec:

:moo:

Could she have also forged a prescription for something else? Something that would have been given to Lucas to make him sleep?

While I believe that Lucas death was the result of something far more intentional, it's always a possibility and is what I lean to with Caylee.

Hey! I'm here.

I can't remember if they said that. Although, I would bet they did (I had to switch off to the Anthony's after so long) however, I was surprised when she was found so close, seeing as that is all Casey ever said "I feel like she is okay and she is close to home". She said it, without really saying it.
Not to intentionally stray too far away from Lucas or be gruesome (although both will happen with my question), but didn't she get found only because there was flooding and she washed down from her resting place?

Not to intentionally stray too far away from Lucas or be gruesome (although both will happen with my question), but didn't she get found only because there was flooding and she washed down from her resting place?

Well, the defense tried to claim that Casey couldn't have possibly put Caylee there because Caylee would have been seen from the road sooner than 6 months later (there was a mass of bushes and trees and long grass, so, of course, I think Casey put her there from the beginning) So, they tried to say that someone else moved Caylee and placed her there at a later date. I'm not sure she was washed up there.

ETA: Lost the formatting battle so eliminated the c/p portion of the post and just put the results. Source is the link below.

http://w2.weather.gov/climate/getclimate.php?wfo=ict

As promised - here's some climatology from Wichita for the month of Feb.
Source: National Weather Service

For the month of February there was .28" of rain and .7 of snow. The heaviest rain (.15" in 24 hr period) and all of the snow occurred on 2-20 (which would be about right for that storm). My thinking is that amount is negligible but I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the bowels of the City of Wichita. Normal value is 1.18" of rain and 3.2" of snow for the month of February.

Ok now back to catch up...

I am on here day and night. I just love all the discussion lately. Even though I am so discouraged that Lucas hasn't been found,I feel that the group is catching its 2-3-4 wind. EG ,we ARE NEVER going to let this go! We love this little boy with all our hearts!

In the very very verrrrrry ( did I mention very?), there was mention of EG being homeless prior to moving in with JH.
People who have been homeless, drug addicts etc ( and I say this with an unfortunate forced education on the matter from a family member) have incredible street smarts. They are extremely resourceful and know what areas to go for certain things.
Ex: which parks are best for squatting without LE bugging them to leave, which restaurants throw out the best food, which places ya e the most cigarette butts to scoop up and re- smoke.
My guess, and this is only my opinion, Lucas is going to be in an area of meaning, place(s) she discovered while homeless.
I don’t think it will be too far because it was late night and the risk of her being pulled over is higher than day time, adding to that her restricted license and little Lucas’ body.
Can we find her stomping grounds pre JH?

Bringing my post forward to see if we currently have any locals online that can give me a general idea of where the highest concentration of homeless groups are located???

If I remember right, it was a statement made by JO in regards to Lucas. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right. Thanks so much. It seems so long ago when that happened. Please disregard my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli