Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because it is the other side of knuckle that is scratched...not the side closest to the wrist. Her fingers are bent not showing side where majority of scratches are. Scratches are not on top of hand when clinched in fist but right past bend in first set of knuckles but before second when going from wrist down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And her right hand is basically hidden, which I believe she is right handed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JH never participated in searches. He told me about a month ago that he thought JO was responsible and that EG had nothing to do with it. When presented with proof that JO was not in the area, he deflected.

I honestly don’t know what his thoughts are now about what happened. I haven’t asked.

That is interesting that he thinks JO is responsible. I wonder where he got that idea from? Seeing that he wasn't even home or near home when Lucas first went missing, how in tarnation did he come up with that conclusion without proof, even with LE clearing her?

I still think this was premeditated by EG. The Valentine's Day lie about JO having him on that day, going to OG after smoking whatever she put in her bowl, Lucas disappearing without a trace. She planned this out before he went missing, in my opinion. She knew exactly what she was going to do and where to hide him.

God, this case is making me sick. I don't know who makes me more sick- EG or her sidekick JH. I just can't believe this man......

So, let's just envision that she went somewhere with him and she wasn't wearing shoes, her feet and hands got cut up. Picture that. What was going on that could cause that? To me, I'm thinking tight entrance, pushing and shoving with hands and feet. Maybe it was wet or damp and she didn't want to ruin her shoes so she took them off.

Didn’t want to leave shoe prints-

He thinks JO is responsible? Haha, (not haha funny, haha stupid). I don't have anymore time for this man. :notgood: It's everyone else fault BUT Emily's. He didn't listen when she hit him, he didn't listen when family were concerned, he didn't listen when CPS were called. He didn't deserve that beautiful little boy. He should be ashamed of himself.

ETA: I can't work out if he it's that he is so stupid or he thinks we are all so stupid. Meh, either way.

Tree bark would scratch badly if you were using force with your hands.
I highly doubt she used tools. Tools require money. Extra money went to drugs, IMO.

She might have had some tools on hand- sometimes people that rent houses leave behind items. Also, she had broken rake handles that the boys were playing with the day she introduced them to the neighbors. My hubby has his work tools, and we have similar tools that he has for work in our home and garage. Screw drivers, hammers, axe, pliers, etc.

I more than understand what I’m about to do, I’m not going to debate it. In my opinion and it’s just that I think she either found a very well chosen hiding place long beforehand, she had help from someone scared to come forward, or LUCAS was gone days prior to the last sighting.

We don’t know if the last sighting was of any identifiable part of his face. It could have been another child if the LL ONLY SAW AN OUTLINE OF JUST AN EYE PEEKING THROUGH THE VERY THIN SLIT OF DRAPERIES. IM NOT QUESTIONING THE identification of a child, but we just simply do not know the details of the identification. I respect the integrity of the LL.

If LUCAS is found close, then I may be incorrect. I had expected him to be found by now if he’s close. (Unless he was hidden in the underground water system or a well). I have always thought he was transported a very good distance away from Wichita TO MUDDLE BLAME AND TO THROw off LE AND SEARCH teams.

Ive been impressed with the dedication and thoroughness of searchers. Unless he is underground or in the extensive miles of the waste water system I believe he’s going to be very far away. Clearly EG wasn’t clever enough to come up with an original story. Not smart enough to keep her mouth shut about driving with her daughter in the car after using. I just don’t have another conclusion that fits.

All due respect Charlie, Lucas was seen Friday at 5:30- the more you continue to veer off of this, the further you get from Lucas- and continuing to cast that doubt is not helping matters. MOO

All due respect Charlie, Lucas was seen Friday at 5:30- the more you continue to veer off of this, the further you get from Lucas- and continuing to cast that doubt is not helping matters. MOO

:clap:

Lets find Lucas hey...

As far as my belief that EG had help in the "removal" of poor Lucas (possibly moribund) from the area, I wouldn't just consider licensed medical friends.
I'd include those in veterinary clinics that just help there and have access to supplies (unfortunately this includes Ketamine and a vast array of drugs along with sutures, syringes, needles and bandages), I would go so far as to consider those on the fringes of funeral services (body removers etc) and street doctors.
IMHO it's very possible and becoming even harder for me to ignore.
I am a retired funeral director and I have seen a whole lot of "shady" stuff go down. Such as several cases of bodies being buried in open pre-prepared graves.
I hated typing that but I felt I had to....:tantrum:

:moo:

Is it possible the markings on EG’s hands are from coming in contact with poison oak, ivy or sumac? She scratches her body briefly in the video. Just a thought.

The 'marks' are possibly fingerprint ink stains... fidgeting with her fingers after fingerprinted? Possible, but looking closely at the 'marks' they do appear to be pressure marks as opposed to scrape marks... punched something?

Why is it thought that the SUV and home weren’t thoroughly searched and processed?

Way way back in the beginning, a reporter from one of the local stations was asked if there was crime scene tape around the house and if forensics was brought in to test items from the home and her vehicle. The reporter said not to her knowledge was there a crime scene van or any crime scene tape around the house.

This is why I asked if it was possible that you and/or FindLucasAllen could clarify this for us. I totally understand if you can't, please know I am only trying to clarify this, as ten weeks has gone by and many things have been forgotten or added since then.

Does anyone remember falling into a hole when a couple months went by and they hadn't found Caylee? I'm in that hole again. I pulled myself out of it eventually, but boy, it's deep.

We've only had a glimpse of EG's knuckles. I wonder if her knees or feet have abrasions on them. Remember early on when LE asked if anyone saw anyone running without shoes on? I wonder if her feet were cut up too.

Good grief, a weird thought just went into my head right now.

Could EG have been running towards a vehicle that had a person willing to help her, er, dispose of or help her harm and bury Lucas? As in, she knew she beat him badly, she knew he was unconscious and probably wouldn't make it through the night, she called someone to "help her" and ran out the door with him in her arms and placed him in their vehicle, where he passed away?

Yes. When it felt hopeless that she would get justice when you know in every fiber of your being that ca did it. I am more hopeful than that now, i will remain that way until yhis goes to court and we finally get to hear what le has. Hopefully Lucas will be recovered by then.
Does anyone remember falling into a hole when a couple months went by and they hadn't found Caylee? I'm in that hole again. I pulled myself out of it eventually, but boy, it's deep.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

In the very very verrrrrry ( did I mention very?), there was mention of EG being homeless prior to moving in with JH.
People who have been homeless, drug addicts etc ( and I say this with an unfortunate forced education on the matter from a family member) have incredible street smarts. They are extremely resourceful and know what areas to go for certain things.
Ex: which parks are best for squatting without LE bugging them to leave, which restaurants throw out the best food, which places ya e the most cigarette butts to scoop up and re- smoke.
My guess, and this is only my opinion, Lucas is going to be in an area of meaning, place(s) she discovered while homeless.
I don’t think it will be too far because it was late night and the risk of her being pulled over is higher than day time, adding to that her restricted license and little Lucas’ body.
Can we find her stomping grounds pre JH?

Good grief, a weird thought just went into my head right now.

Could EG have been running towards a vehicle that had a person willing to help her, er, dispose of or help her harm and bury Lucas? As in, she knew she beat him badly, she knew he was unconscious and probably wouldn't make it through the night, she called someone to "help her" and ran out the door with him in her arms and placed him in their vehicle, where he passed away?

EG's certainly nutty enough to pull some wild act like that... especially on those she'd known to be on the wrong side of the law (or perceive themselves to be).
Accounting for subsequent movements of local/formerly EG connected transients who often DO have vehicles, squats, or other semi-inhabitable haunts.

It's quite a leap off likely logic lane into the brambles, but if that ain't exactly what her head is like...

In the very very verrrrrry ( did I mention very?), there was mention of EG being homeless prior to moving in with JH.
People who have been homeless, drug addicts etc ( and I say this with an unfortunate forced education on the matter from a family member) have incredible street smarts. They are extremely resourceful and know what areas to go for certain things.
Ex: which parks are best for squatting without LE bugging them to leave, which restaurants throw out the best food, which places ya e the most cigarette butts to scoop up and re- smoke.
My guess, and this is only my opinion, Lucas is going to be in an area of meaning, place(s) she discovered while homeless.
I don’t think it will be too far because it was late night and the risk of her being pulled over is higher than day time, adding to that her restricted license and little Lucas’ body.
Can we find her stomping grounds pre JH?

Interesting post Mistree! It also kind of worries me that she might be extra aware of "good" hiding places. But, is anyone familiar with the homeless community in the area?

EG's early on comment about Lucas not wanting to go near water (so basically don't go look there) he won't be there. Is this similar to the Anthony's comment, "we don't think Caylee's in the woods..." or something similar? I can't remember the exact quote. There's a little truth to every lie. Where's Ana?

This info was approved by a mod prior to posting.

As many of you already know, Emily’s cousin, Kristin Edson, was recently charged with Identity Theft, Forgery, and Theft of Property or Services - two felonies and a misdemeanor. These alleged incidents took place on January 11, 2018.

At first glance, it would appear this is not related to Lucas’ disappearance, as the events took place 2 months prior. However, we know that Emily presented Drs. notes to the school regarding Lucas’ absences. Kristin works in a medical facility and may have had access to items needed to commit the forgery of a note.

Of interest, is that the first action in court was an order to have the case sealed. There are many reasons a court will seal the records from the public. Among a few:

- cases involving minors are always sealed to protect their privacy,
- medical records are sealed,
- to protect the safety of a person involved in the case,
- so as not to jeopardize another criminal investigation

These are certainly not the only reasons a case might be sealed, but it’s interesting.

IF these incidents involved Lucas, that in no way is meant to imply she was involved in his disappearance. It would likely be something that was discovered during the investigation.

Kristin had a court appearance on April 25, 2018 that was continued (at her request) to May 9, 2018. This is five days before EG’s hearing. The media will not be prohibited from the court room.

These are a few screenshots. You have to pay to look at the cases. Here is a link if anyone is interested https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/

856623fd65edb2f851cb211e696a8205.jpg

fdb8ddee4eeab3f32c6bc14c143da0b0.jpg
7047ea389bd808eb89c054adf316f6d4.jpg
66f7cf61f83089972118fef79ac19dde.jpg
b2c82121ff0630515932f2c319d440ef.jpg

Interesting post Mistree! It also kind of worries me that she might be extra aware of "good" hiding places. But, is anyone familiar with the homeless community in the area?

I don’t remember if we have seen her past record or if she was arrested pre JH,
But it would be interesting to see the locations if she was ever arrested pre JH and triangulate them to her current known locations ( obviously excluding the jail).
Lucas IMO will be in that awareness space of hers (hers only).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member