Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know personally, I cannot think about another day of hitting “refresh” without seeing positive news. We are in this together and need to feel productive, for the family & most of all for sweet Lucas. We are being told we cannot go search.. so we must work through things here, together.

I’m going to ask this, please do not judge, but what about the older boys? Boys play rough. The back door was open. Had they been outside and something went accidentally wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not judging at all.
I considered that as well.

I don't think GF has custody of older kids. I don't have as link other than another discussion group, so imo.

Can you just imagine being alone with 4 children, moving from one place to another, and one kid has been sick with strep for a really long time??
Oh, and in the middle of all the unpacking, taking care of a sick child and a 1yo, you realize you have to take care of weeding out the flower beds!!
I'd take a 3-hour nap, too!

Jmo moo imo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If this helps- neither of those brothers were there the day he went missing. That is a fact per MSM, because it was stated in several articles that only the SM and Lucas' baby sister was home when he went missing.

So, were the two older boys (SM's children) not home at 3pm that Saturday? Or not living in the home at all?

jmo

So that can’t be sleuthed? Because I don’t think she’s lost full custody and it’s quite possible there was interaction between those 3 boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it's not in MSM/Released by LE. We can't.

ETA: Thanks, CP.

I’ve been wondering if they were going to search parks closer to his former address. The searches of different parks makes me think they got a tip about “ a park” but the tipster didn’t know which one.

I’ve been wondering if they were going to search parks closer to his former address. The searches of different parks makes me think they got a tip about “ a park” but the tipster didn’t know which one.
See the map above. They are on the right track.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I believe the WPD does a daily briefing every morning around 10 a.m. --just fyi.....
Correct. Regularly scheduled briefing.

Someone above asked about a SWAT incident. That is unrelated to this case.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Regarding the old address - -

1157 S Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67207

Try that one. See how far it is from where they are searching.

Regarding the old address - -

1157 S Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67207

Try that one. See how far it is from where they are searching.
All over it!!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

That's what I'm thinking too - a tip about "a park." So, not a witness from the park, not a cellphone ping or GPS, not spotted on camera, but a tip from someone or a slip of the tongue from someone.

Speculation, just a hunch, opinion only.

All over it!!

<3

I don't know the area well (I'm from Austin, TX) so I figured I'd leave it to the professionals. I am 99% positive that this is her old address, and I feel 100% in my bones, that the apartment needs to be searched. Just my opinion, though. Not based on any fact.

I had the same thought. A more generalized tip.

I feel like there are some potentially thin lines being walked here in terms of MSM vs SM/rumored information. I don't want to see anything jeopardize our sweet boy's thread.

I feel like there are some potentially thin lines being walked here in terms of MSM vs SM/rumored information. I don't want to see anything jeopardize our sweet boy's thread.

If you are speaking about me, I truly apologize. I'm new to all of this, so still haven't learned what's okay and what's not, what is okay to post, what isn't a good idea, know what I mean? If I post something not acceptable, please feel free to call me out on it. I definitely don't want to jeopardize anything either!

I’m wondering if little Lucas is somewhere else. Like 12 hours away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we know Coldpizza has our back. Any posts like that will just disappear.... :)

If you are speaking about me, I truly apologize. I'm new to all of this, so still haven't learned what's okay and what's not, what is okay to post, what isn't a good idea, know what I mean? If I post something not acceptable, please feel free to call me out on it. I definitely don't want to jeopardize anything either!
I was speaking more generally :) The mods here are really good about helping us know what is & isn't ok to post about, especially for newer members. If you're unsure about something you may have said, you should be able to report your post to them for review.

Very glad to have you here!

I was speaking more generally :) The mods here are really good about helping us know what is & isn't ok to post about, especially for newer members. If you're unsure about something you may have said, you should be able to report your post to them for review.

Very glad to have you here!

Ok, I will definitely do that!

I don't get offended easily, especially when I am unsure... so if ANYONE here sees me say anything that is unacceptable, PLEASE let me know. I promise I won't get upset about it, lol. I don't want to do anything wrong that could cause problems with the search for baby Lucas. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela