Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto to everything you’ve seen/thought.

JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very thoughtful....our VI is very much aware of the situation.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

This is the path from the old house to the new house.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/600...a098c6a16552ddfc!2m2!1d-97.229225!2d37.667398

There is a cemetery just off the freeway, lots of parks including one next to the Arkansas River, lots of shopping centers and 4 airports all within a 10-20 minute drive from the new house. If a person has lived in the area all of their life, they might have multiple "familiar" places they might seek to hide something (or someone). If it was YOU hiding something, what would stand out as a place LE should search?

Very thoughtful....our VI is very much aware of the situation.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I’m very mindful that there is a family member here so do not want to cause offence or upset. I just can’t imagine being in their shoes :(

Hi, I’m new here. I’m a Wichita native and have been following this story in the news since it broke. I was really hoping they would find him that first day.(modsnip)

Be careful everyone. Let's not get this thread closed. We are ALL thinking the same thing but for now let's follow LE's instincts and stick close to home. For now.

Thank you for this and I want to look at it.
However, immediately Mr. Mistivon said NONE of those. Go alot further in another direction.
Ugh I don't want to be in the 1, 2, 6, 12 hour camp :(
Just going off posts here, I have a feeling we will be reading about divers later today.
Still has a Mariah feel to me

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/600...a098c6a16552ddfc!2m2!1d-97.229225!2d37.667398

There is a cemetery just off the freeway, lots of parks including one next to the Arkansas River, lots of shopping centers and 4 airports all within a 10-20 minute drive from the new house. If a person has lived in the area all of their life, they might have multiple "familiar" places they might seek to hide something (or someone). If it was YOU hiding something, what would stand out as a place LE should search?

I wouldn’t have taken that more direct route. I would have gone the alternate route shown. There are multiple dumpsters behind all those strip mall type places along Kellogg.

Is that a creek running through the area? Is it deep? Any steep banks? Any parks that can easily access it?

However, immediately Mr. Mistivon said NONE of those. Go alot further in another direction.
Just going off posts here, I have a feeling we will be reading about divers later today.
Can divers work in this weather? I'm not sure how that all works.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Do we know the move in date to the new home?

It would be interesting to know where dad and stepmom are as far as whether or not they have always been a 100% united front and remain so currently.

Obviously I can't speak for what dad is thinking or feeling. But I know I would not be happy with my partner if this was my situation. I don't know if I would be able to say I was 100% united if my 5 year old had been missing for 4 days while my partner was watching. I know kids go missing when you ARE watching them, but it seems like there have been a lot of concerns regarding Lucas. And this new situation is a nightmare. Where is this poor baby boy?

We have a little guy, Jesse, who is still missing. I keep thinking of him and the parallel situation every time I enter this thread.

Hypothetically... ?

If stepmom were selling something, and there were pictures of said items she were selling... how would I go about posting that and keeping it "acceptable" on here?

We are not allowed to sleuth family members unless they are named as a suspect by Law Enforcement. Gather all the Intel you want (in screenshots) but don't post it here. And if you think anything is suspicious send it in a tip to LE, don't post about it here.

... can anyone post what other sites you are getting information about LUCAS ...... GOD wrap your LOVING arms around this BABY.... PRAYING for ALL FAMILY ... involved.... i've been on this site for years... involved in several cases.... HALEIGN CUMMINGS.... ABRAHAM SHAKESPEAR... and several others..... my latest is BLAKE.... my heart hurts.... its TIME for GOOD RESULTS .... let's bring LUCAS HOME....

Are we allowed to link to case discussion groups?

Be careful everyone. Let's not get this thread closed. We are ALL thinking the same thing but for now let's follow LE's instincts and stick close to home. For now.

Not all of us are thinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member