Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T I wasn’t able to find the answer to this in any WS rules. Can someone with less than 50 posts pm a member? I hope just asking that question here isn’t a violation.

I agree with all of this and would add IMO it’s a good possibility she suffers from Borderline personality disorder. I’ve included some links and symptoms that might reflect EG.

I wish we knew if she has a history of cutting, head banging, self-pinching, self-scratching, etc.

“Borderline personality disorder is a mental illness marked by an ongoing pattern of varying moods, self-image, and behavior. These symptoms often result in impulsive actions and problems in relationships. People with borderline personality disorder may experience intense episodes of anger, depression, and anxiety that can last from a few hours to days.”

“Symptoms can be triggered by seemingly ordinary events. For example, people with borderline personality disorder may become angry and distressed over minor separations from people to whom they feel close, such as traveling on business trips.”

“Other signs or symptoms may include:

* Efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment, such as rapidly initiating intimate (physical or emotional) relationships or cutting off communication with someone in anticipation of being abandoned

* A pattern of intense and unstable relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, often swinging from extreme closeness and love (idealization) to extreme dislike or anger (devaluation)”

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

“People may experience:
Behavioral: antisocial behavior, compulsive behavior, hostility, impulsivity, irritability, risk taking behaviors, self-destructive behavior, self-harm, social isolation, or lack of restraint

Mood: anger, anxiety, general discontent, guilt, loneliness, mood swings, or sadness

Psychological: depression, distorted self-image, grandiosity, or narcissism”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder&utm_campaign=Knowledge-panel

Can we safely deduce this is a being devoid of ability to separate conditions and circumstances from people themselves, relying utterly upon control of others to manage current and desired (future) outcomes?

I.E; injuries incurred post arrest as a method of communicating to immediate surroundings where EG wants them to stand in regards to herself (not self harm so much as warning or ability).

Me too. I would think he had plenty of time to make it to Wichita and back. It was the middle of the night. Again. Who would Emily trust with her life?

I would put KE at the top of a very short list. JMO

She probably did talk to him that day, the 17th, the day she reported him missing. That doesn't mean Lucas was really there. The LL saw him on the 16th, right? He disappeared the night before. We were advised to focus on the late hours after she got home from OG on the 16th JH had plenty of time to make it back and talk to her on the phone. IMO

Definitely... he was definitely already wherever she wanted him at that point. She could also have met someone somewhere and they took him farther away. However, I really think she probably just took him out to the countryside and threw him over a fence or something. She may have taken him to land owned by a friend or family member, where she knew she wouldn't have people actively searching. When there's a call for property owners to search their land, I doubt EG's family is searching theirs (assuming they have any).

Sorry to ask this here but I wanted to know if there was a way to look at cases by state? I want to check out a few local stories to me but not sure if that can be done? And I'm not sure where I can ask this type of thing?

Scroll to the very bottom of the forum you want to search in and you will see where it says " Thread Display Options". In the box that says, "Prefix" select the state you want to search and it will show you all cases for the selected state.

Here is the link to the missing forum:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?60-Missing-Persons-Discussion

She probably did talk to him that day, the 17th, the day she reported him missing. That doesn't mean Lucas was really there. The LL saw him on the 16th, right? He disappeared the night before. We were advised to focus on the late hours after she got home from OG on the 16th JH had plenty of time to make it back and talk to her on the phone. IMO

The LL saw him on the 16th.

I’m honestly not sure what you’re referring to. Are you suggesting that JH had something to do with Lucas’ disappearance? I’m confused.

Glass also told police that earlier that day she went to the garage, smoked a cigarette and talked to Hernandez by phone. She went inside, took a shower, noticed that Lucas was asleep and laid down for the nap. When she woke up around 6 p.m., she changed her daughter’s diaper. She looked around the house and couldn’t find Lucas.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

She noticed" LUCAS was asleep".
So she took a nap.
This statement strikes me as odd.
Any mention about what the one yr old was doing while she slept?

It sounds like she is trying tp prove he was in the home on that day and time.

Definitely... he was definitely already wherever she wanted him at that point. She could also have met someone somewhere and they took him farther away. However, I really think she probably just took him out to the countryside and threw him over a fence or something. She may have taken him to land owned by a friend or family member, where she knew she wouldn't have people actively searching. When there's a call for property owners to search their land, I doubt EG's family is searching theirs (assuming they have any).

No. This timeline is incorrect

Oh I’m not talking about if Lucas was there when the conversation happened. More what did that conversation entail? Could JH know more than he has said? Kind of line of thinking... *speculative*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may have been discussed, I'm only able to pop in and out, but did Lucas ever say anything about his bruises? Besides the quote from the article, "Emily doesn't like me anymore," I was browsing through the photos of him with bruises on his face, one looks like he was outside on a step? So clearly the people are taking the photos as documentation....when asking about the bruises as they took photos, would he say how he got them? Had he learned (been coerced) how to lie? Was he quiet? Did he scream it was EG from the top of his lungs?
I think about this boy all the time. My heart breaks over and over about what would go through his mind. The fear, the agony...

The helper culprit must be a decidedly worth-while person—one that wouldn't ordinarily come under suspicion. (in her mind, at least, or she wouldn't have taken such a risk in involving someone else) Who does she trust that much, literally with her life? Only JH.

The parents are always the first to be under suspicion- I bet she knew that MOO

I don’t often make assumptions, but I think it’s pretty safe to assume JH was indeed in NM during the time in question, based on info from our VIs and MSM. I’m sure that LE/FBI checked his phone to see where he was to confirm, it’s just part of their process. I’m sure they were able to confirm he was in fact driving at (was it 8 from NM getting in at 6am?). I just don’t think that he is the person who helped her hide Lucas. I don’t mean that he is without fault for not protecting Lucas etc, only that I don’t believe he was in the vicinity or able to hide him during the time in question.

Make it back from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads