Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not after she was arrested.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

HHHmmmmm.........I wonder if she saw her boys on that day, dropped Lucas off at one of her family members or friends, to keep the lie up about her kicking JH out so she could continue to see her sons?

If she didn't have her sons over for visitation that day, then that begs two questions (again) where was Lucas, and what was she up to that night?

I'm not sure I am following?

The dogs were.

Anyone who made the extra effort to learn which handler teams were involved at the time plainly saw that.
LE has no cause to release the outcome of those searches, despite our endless search to find whether they were, when in fact several types of trained canines were used by multiple groups on a number of occasions.

No one can 'take' back what was learned during that initial process or the continued followup stage.

We've cleared where LH is not... not where LH 'hasn't been'.

Imo, I think she was counting on Jamie not being able to prove where she was. Unfortunately for Emily, Jamie was able and more than willing to show LE exactly where she had been and it was nowhere near Wichita. Now Emily is stuck with the story she chose and can't backtrack without looking even more suspicious. She didn't think this through and, imo, she's clinging to the first and easiest scapegoat she could think of.

What I don't understand is she told LE that JO saw Lucas last in December, so did she then change and tell the police something different, or is this something she just told JH but not LE. I would think LE would check bio mom's whereabouts regardless of what EG told them just as part of normal investigation.

Glass told police that Lucas’ mother, Taylor, last saw Lucas in December when the two women “were involved in a physical altercation at Lucas’ school,” the document says.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

there was earlier speculation by some posters questioning if the LL actually saw Lucas and if Lucas was actually gone much longer. maybe what wasnt sitting well for some people isnt the question of the LL's sighting but the timeline. maybe weve been looking at it backwards.

speculating this was all done fri night, why would she dispose of the body so quickly? and why would she call him missing so soon instead of take the time to come up w the perfect coverup? she could prob stretch it to 5 days if needed. the other parent of the household is gone, she is telling the school Lucas is sick, has access to DR notes somehow and a limited social circle (and w friends you could be like dont come over/her friends prob are more of a dont ask question crowd).

lets say the LL came by and left her a message (text or voicemail) saying "hey i came by, looks like you arent available but ill be back first thing monday morning, maybe over the weekend if i have time". maybe he also says in his voicemail "looks like you are here bc your son is here but you arent answering your door" or maybe Lucas tells her he saw the LL. lets even say its about the cat so she knows the LL is checking in on her and already unhappy w her as a tenant. later when she gets back from OG and Lucas passes she has an "oh crap" moment, i have to dispose of his body and clean immediately because:

1. someone is coming by the house and i cant refuse them entry since hes my LL. also, if anyone were to notice a weird smell/somethingoff, it would be the LL since he just cleaned/inspected this house

2. while she could make up an excuse why Lucas wasnt home, maybe she didnt want to give the LL more reasons to be suspicious of her (maybe she was worried he noticed Lucas' bruising in the window or maybe Lucas peeking out the window wouldnt seem so innocuous to the LL if more suspicious circumstances popped up). so it was better to get ahead of inevitable situation and fast.

Her bio sons were also scheduled to visit the next day, Sunday, 2/18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if something bad, a really bad physical injury, happened to Lucas on Valentine's Day? Maybe by the next day he seemed a little better so she told JH she had gotten him back? Then perhaps he went downhill and died of internal injuries by the time the late evening of the 16th/early morning 17th rolled around and she had to dispose of him? Or he was almost dead when she took him for a "ride" to finish the job or idk...uggh, this is making me sick to think of, sorry. :(

I'm trying to play catch up. I live in OK, same type of terrain as KS. I also live in the country and work out in the yard often. We also have these supid green vine things with stickers EVERYWHERE.
Scratches on hands + gravel in tires leads to me the dumping his body on land somewhere.....

I get scratches when I'm TRYING to be careful, put me in the brush at night, you are going to get scratched.
Yes, stickers everywhere. The stickers fall off the vine and immediately stick all over your socks and around the tops of your shoes. You almost cannot! pick them off. You would also get little stick points in the tips of your fingers trying to. Maybe she threw out her shoes and/ or socks somewhere and that's why she was barefoot. I wonder if she has a pair of shoes missing.

Yes, stickers everywhere. The stickers fall off the vine and immediately stick all over your socks and around the tops of your shoes. You almost cannot! pick them off. You would also get little stick points in the tips of your fingers trying to. Maybe she threw out her shoes and/ or socks somewhere and that's why she was barefoot. I wonder if she has a pair of shoes missing.

Stickers, thistles and beggars lice all over the place here. I’m always picking them off of myself and my dogs after walks even in mown areas!

Have you tried putting their names into the search bar? I still have trouble navigating the website, but the search bar helps me quite a bit. Hope that helps! :)

Slightly off topic but if you figure out how to navigate the site better - PM me and help me as well! It’s something I hope changes soon. Maybe we can ask Mod to do a thread that explains the navigation of searches etc?

Whoa, wait a second. If Lucas DID have the flu and she wasn’t seeking medical assistance, he could have developed pneumonia OR she could have given benedryl to make him sleep which would have slowed his breathing depending on dosage and he could have passed from that untreated flu (remember it killed a lot of people this year). If he had been beaten prior, it may have weakened him further to where his body was too busy trying to repair itself and couldn’t fight the flu also.
Is it possible he died of something like the flu and because she is a raging idiot, she assumed it was because of beating and therefore his he body???
I’m verified as an EMT. And this makes a lot more sense to me. Especially since Lucas was small for his age, even though he is technically “old enough” for benedryl, we dose based on WEIGHT for a very big reason...it would still make it a felony murder with criminal negligence, abuse of a corpse etc.
But what if all of this was this SIMPLE???

So in her panic, whom does she turn to?? Possibly that "person" who works in a medical setting..someone that would understand and help,because EG would never ever hurt LH on purpose...def seeing that she had a helper after the fact...MOO...and as an owner of cats all my life,those scratches she got were caused by something other than claws..

Knowing her bio sons were supposed to visit Sunday, wouldn't it make more sense to wait to report Lucas missing? She had told her ex that she kicked JH out for hurting their son.
Wouldn't the ex expect to NOT see Lucas?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic but if you figure out how to navigate the site better - PM me and help me as well! It’s something I hope changes soon. Maybe we can ask Mod to do a thread that explains the navigation of searches etc?

Go to advanced search. I believe the other takes you to google. Put in the name in the top field and hit search in the search now. hth

So in her panic, whom does she turn to?? Possibly that "person" who works in a medical setting..someone that would understand and help,because EG would never ever hurt LH on purpose...def seeing that she had a helper after the fact...MOO...and as an owner of cats all my life,those scratches she got were caused by something other than claws..

bbm

I am correcting this post so others don't keep quoting it. Deleted because it causing to much conflict. imo

If the scratches came from brush outside to me that means EG did the disposal hastily. She had no idea where she was going to put Lucas as she did not prepare suitable clothing to avoid marks on her body. I really hate even saying that, I don't want to think those thoughts. jmo

I'm trying to play catch up. I live in OK, same type of terrain as KS. I also live in the country and work out in the yard often. We also have these supid green vine things with stickers EVERYWHERE. I wear gloves and still get scratched up.

Scratches on hands + gravel in tires leads to me the dumping his body on land somewhere.....

I get scratches when I'm TRYING to be careful, put me in the brush at night, you are going to get scratched.

The vines always seem to be by this grass too-

bbm

I can't see how the scratches on the knuckles would be caused by the cat either. Cats usually scratch on the top of the hand or the forearm above the hand. imo

PB said it was the tops of her hands, not her knuckles.

Could EG have had an appointment with the LL and needed to get out of the house because she was high? Maybe she left LH there because he was so beat up and told him not to open the door... but he let himself be seen.

bbm

I can't see how the scratches on the knuckles would be caused by the cat either. Cats usually scratch on the top of the hand or the forearm above the hand. imo

PB just posted there were no scratches on EG's knuckles, just the back of EG's hands.

PB said it was the tops of her hands, not her knuckles.

Could EG have had an appointment with the LL and needed to get out of the house because she was high? Maybe she left LH there because he was so beat up and told him not to open the door... but he let himself be seen.

Yes and I have also heard scratches and bruising on the knuckles also. jmo

Knowing her bio sons were supposed to visit Sunday, wouldn't it make more sense to wait to report Lucas missing? She had told her ex that she kicked JH out for hurting their son.
Wouldn't the ex expect to NOT see Lucas?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Her boys had seen and played with Lucas the previous weekend 2/11, this was after she told her ex she had kicked JH out

I went back and deleted the post about scratches since it is not correct.

The helper culprit must be a decidedly worth-while person—one that wouldn't ordinarily come under suspicion. (in her mind, at least, or she wouldn't have taken such a risk in involving someone else) Who does she trust that much, literally with her life? Only JH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi