Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, I missed that. Shallow scratches sound like concrete. Maybe scooping something up off of concrete. If she were moving a body, it would probably be by holding an arm and a leg... not scooping it up. Unless it was wrapped in something. Also, if it was in something with a bottom that could give out (like a cardboard box), it would also need to be scooped up from the bottom.

Shallow scratches also come from this, and what always grows around it. I personally have these types of scratches from searching these types of areas MOO.
d1fb372f22453924c64e15ebe960455b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not what I was trying to get at- I was asking because I wanted to know WHY the landlord decided to pay an unexpected visit to their home, especially on a Friday night. Lots of families go out on Friday nights with their kids- there's activities after school, such as sports, Scouts, gymnastics, martial art- you get my picture here. Or they go out to eat, visit parents/grandparents that they don't live with, have sleepovers or sleepover other friend's houses. It seems like a strange time and night to go to a renter's home. He, I assume, would not know if they would be home or not, or what activities or events they might be at on that night.

I just wanted to know why the landlord was there at that time, especially unexpected. That's where the cat came in. Again, it seems like a strange time and day to go over and check on a cat, if that is the case.

On the other hand, right around the time someone would be cooking dinner would be a good time to expect them home. He went there for some reason. Do we really know if it was unexpected? Maybe that's why she left at the timing she left......to avoid his visit. I'll bet she expected Lucas to be asleep too.

That's not what I was trying to get at- I was asking because I wanted to know WHY the landlord decided to pay an unexpected visit to their home, especially on a Friday night. Lots of families go out on Friday nights with their kids- there's activities after school, such as sports, Scouts, gymnastics, martial art- you get my picture here. Or they go out to eat, visit parents/grandparents that they don't live with, have sleepovers or sleepover other friend's houses. It seems like a strange time and night to go to a renter's home. He, I assume, would not know if they would be home or not, or what activities or events they might be at on that night.

I just wanted to know why the landlord was there at that time, especially unexpected. That's where the cat came in. Again, it seems like a strange time and day to go over and check on a cat, if that is the case.

It doesn’t seem all that weird to me. We’re also landlords with a super busy schedule of a large family. You squeeze things when you have time. That’s the only way things get done around here. lol. He could have been there expected or unexpected for a number of reasons. The cat, a repair, an issue with payment. And if it was for an unauthorized pet or payment issue, showing up unexpected is best actually. I thought nothing of the time, day or manner of why he was there.

In the beginning, after what I had witnessed at the end of 2016 all I could think about was OMG this kid is dead and his murderers have taken him to a house... and the next thought ran straight into chest freezer because every day NOTHING, no hint of foul play or suspicious items; where the devil was his body?
How does one utterly vanish in an area swarming with 7 MILLION people!?

In Lucas' case I am of 2 minds; one longs for an abduction in which he may be found alive, and the other more rational part has seen too dang much in my cyberstalking EG and says one very specific type of location in which either county officials would have access to or certain landowners; something very like a chest freezer for entirely different purposes.

Message PB or FLA please

I’ve always thought he dropped by after work on a Friday. It was the end of the week and maybe he didn’t want to fool with it on the weekend.

Whatever the reason, I’m thankful he did stop by!

Thanks for weighing in. This makes alot of sense.
I should add that I know on ambulance for an emergency anaphylactic purpose, we would occasionally give up to 50mg even to small child (this was years ago) but, we were also monitoring breathing, the child had a very legitimate reason to dose high like that (not just needing to sleep). So higher doses CAN be used but generally only with medical observation and training. If he had flu or any other medical situation going on that much could absolutely be deadly. 100%.
Ibuprofen is known to make you bruise/bleed easier. It’s why most surgeries ask you do not use for up to 2 weeks prior to surgery. If she was dosing ibuprofen, and beat the h*ll out of him, it could also cause internal bleeding to continue much longer and with the over dosing just compounds that.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

completely agree. additionally, if he was there for a friendly welcome/checkin/scheduled maintenance and it appeared EG wasnt coming to the door, he may have assumed she was busy w the baby or weirdly avoiding him (but not thought much of it bc he just met her). but if he is there to check on an issue he is having w a tenant (which is essentially a client) in less than one week, you are going to more aggressively follow up - prob knock on the door and wait, call them (perhaps the phone pings), text, email. Friday night also seems like a time where its like "hey i gave you the week to figure this out, no more leniency on my end".

Shallow scratches also come from this, and what always grows around it. I personally have these types of scratches from searching these types of areas MOO.
d1fb372f22453924c64e15ebe960455b.jpg

I used to have pampas grass in the yard of one of my homes. I had to wear gloves, long sleeves and pants every year when I cut it back. Some still always managed to cut me and it hurt like hell.

I see what you are saying about the cat. Seems plausible that he went over there at a time he thought she would not be there to catch her out maybe.

Could someone remind me what time it's thought she left the home for OG?

(I'm the owner of a rented property - I've turned up uninvited before to try to catch tenants out. Only once or twice, most are good tenants.)

On the other hand, right around the time someone would be cooking dinner would be a good time to expect them home. He went there for some reason. Do we really know if it was unexpected? Maybe that's why she left at the timing she left......to avoid his visit. I'll bet she expected Lucas to be asleep too.

Or maybe he just passed by at that time, lucky enough, driving home from work. It's a typical drive home from the office time. Well it is for me.

It doesn’t seem all that weird to me. We’re also landlords with a super busy schedule of a large family. You squeeze things when you have time. That’s the only way things get done around here. lol. He could have been there expected or unexpected for a number of reasons. The cat, a repair, an issue with payment. And if it was for an unauthorized pet or payment issue, showing up unexpected is best actually. I thought nothing of the time, day or manner of why he was there.

Also, I have had a couple really shockingly bad tenants and despite the fact that I have arranged to meet them at the house, they just are not there. Some people just don't care and I think E could be one of those types of tenants. She is not exactly making a good name for herself.

I was just re-reading this article, and so much of this is interesting (BBM):

Feb. 17, 2018: Police were dispatched to Glass’ home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor after she reported Lucas missing. She told officers that she last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m., that he was in his bedroom playing a game.

Glass also told police that earlier that day she went to the garage, smoked a cigarette and talked to Hernandez by phone. She went inside, took a shower, noticed that Lucas was asleep and laid down for the nap. When she woke up around 6 p.m., she changed her daughter’s diaper. She looked around the house and couldn’t find Lucas. She noted the back door was open about three-quarters of an inch because it wouldn’t shut.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I'm not saying JH was involved, but I would add him to the list of people who knows what happened. He's possibly sticking up for her because Lucas probably died from abuse, and he was also allegedly abusive. Maybe EG told him that if she gets in trouble, so will he.

Journalism has frequently missed truths target, yet how does one explain what a bald faced piece EG's part is!

She told officers that she last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m., that he was in his bedroom playing a game

... BUT...

Glass also told police that earlier that day she went to the garage, smoked a cigarette and talked to Hernandez by phone. She went inside, took a shower, noticed that Lucas was asleep and laid down for the nap

And because this is very off topic to our interests, but ought be understood:

Message PB or FLA please

What I witnessed was across the country earlier; mine is simply the aftermath & method of eternal deductive reasoning. Freezer fit with the OTHER unseen yet highly followed activities of that location and peoples.

If PB is who I think they are, I messaged them WAY back very early in 2017 when the shell shock of this evidence being thrown out repeatedly by our local PD (cover up) began to take form; the drive to find this victim & his family was and remains extremely strong so simply digging through MSM was clearly not the answer back then.

I'm stuck between EG knew the LL was coming and/or she was expecting other company. The reason I think this is because told us EG was lazy. So, the cleaning leads me to believe that she was expecting SOMEBODY. If it was the LL, maybe OG was busier than she anticipated or she didn't plan for the amount of traffic and she just didn't get back to the house in time.

JMO

BBM
This is new info if you're saying he had recent bruises all over him when he went missing. Did the LL notice this? Did JH notice it when he face-timed with him on the 15th?
The Benadryl scenario makes sense. He was bruised and ill and EG wanted to live however she wanted to live. LH was an issue for her to be able to carry on, so she drugged him with Benadryl or something so that he would sleep. Also, since he was ill, maybe one of her nurse associates suggested something for his illness which she gave him. All in all, I think she denied him proper medical treatment because he was bruised at her hands and under her watch.
The pictures of Lucas in the sweatshirt with the red bear were taken towards the end of January. Within days of the school nurse documentation that he was covered in bruises. Those injuries were recent to when he was reported missing.

Edit: I was further behind on the thread than I thought and didn't realize PB already explained. Sorry!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

the cat! this another element that im glad we resurfaced. with some recent info, ive started to look at EG a little bit different (i originally thought she was fairly sloppy/would get caught very quickly but i think she is smart when it comes to thinking on her feet. aside from the obvious (abusing lucas and lying about it), shes made some very bold and wildly dishonest statements:

-saying JO was w lucas on the 14th when this is so easy to disprove/prove
-notes to the school nurse. regardless of how she obtained them, the jargon of those notes ("consistent w a fall") is very aggressive toward the school and has a level of arrogance saying "dont question my parenting" imo.
-JH moving out
-it seems like she was comf involving KE and maybe a few other people in helping to explain/justify some of Lucas abuse, whether it was lying to them about what happened or asking them to lie for her. (re the truck fall, rough-housing w the cousins)
-and who knows what else....

im now thinking the cat is another thing she thought she could easily get away with and it caught up w her, like all of these other lies will eventually.

Your first point about the VD lie still baffles me to this day. It is SO EASILY verifiable. This is why I think she isn’t as smart and calculated. MOO, I think she told JH that lie because he is really the only person she was concerned about at the time. This brings me to another point.

When was the actual lie told ?Before Lucas was gone? After his disappearance? Or after her arrest?
If it was before Lucas Disappeared, it may have been pre meditated.
If it was the later, its a mouse trying to get out of the maze- frantically.
Not planned, spewing anything to take the pressure off.

The 911 phone call: made after 6pm. Perfect timing, as it would get dark shortly there after, making visible search extremely difficult. It buys her another day.

The 3 o’clock nap: Even in my own experience, I am going to say a nap at that time for a 1 yr old would be a disaster for going to bed at a decent time . (An argument doesn’t need to be made about toddler bedtimes). The fact is, she waited till dark in MO.

In my opinion The beginning of the end for Lucas, started around 3 pm on Friday. She left him alone (verified by PB) and then she disappeared him that night.
MOO, as stated by others, she was on pills or uppers (meth) because this is how they work/ fast, impulsive, paranoid,angry, up all night, look at her eyes on the video of her at her first court appearance. That is not the look of a pot smoker- I don’t doubt she smoked pot, but probably to ease the come down from the upper.
All MOO

Sorry to ask this here but I wanted to know if there was a way to look at cases by state? I want to check out a few local stories to me but not sure if that can be done? And I'm not sure where I can ask this type of thing?

Your first point about the VD lie still baffles me to this day. It is SO EASILY verifiable. This is why I think she isn’t as smart and calculated. MOO, I think she told JH that lie because he is really the only person she was concerned about at the time. This brings me to another point.

When was the actual lie told ?Before Lucas was gone? After his disappearance? Or after her arrest?
If it was before Lucas Disappeared, it may have been pre meditated.
If it was the later, its a mouse trying to get out of the maze- frantically.
Not planned, spewing anything to take the pressure off.

The 911 phone call: made after 6pm. Perfect timing, as it would get dark shortly there after, making visible search extremely difficult. It buys her another day.

The 3 o’clock nap: Even in my own experience, I am going to say a nap at that time for a 1 yr old would be a disaster for going to bed at a decent time . (An argument doesn’t need to be made about toddler bedtimes). The fact is, she waited till dark in MO.

In my opinion The beginning of the end for Lucas, started around 3 pm on Friday. She left him alone (verified by PB) and then she disappeared him that night.
MOO, as stated by others, she was on pills or uppers (meth) because this is how they work/ fast, impulsive, paranoid,angry, up all night, look at her eyes on the video of her at her first court appearance. That is not the look of a pot smoker- I don’t doubt she smoked pot, but probably to ease the come down from the upper.
All MOO

She's absolutely the mouse

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

there was earlier speculation by some posters questioning if the LL actually saw Lucas and if Lucas was actually gone much longer. maybe what wasnt sitting well for some people isnt the question of the LL's sighting but the timeline. maybe weve been looking at it backwards.

speculating this was all done fri night, why would she dispose of the body so quickly? and why would she call him missing so soon instead of take the time to come up w the perfect coverup? she could prob stretch it to 5 days if needed. the other parent of the household is gone, she is telling the school Lucas is sick, has access to DR notes somehow and a limited social circle (and w friends you could be like dont come over/her friends prob are more of a dont ask question crowd).

lets say the LL came by and left her a message (text or voicemail) saying "hey i came by, looks like you arent available but ill be back first thing monday morning, maybe over the weekend if i have time". maybe he also says in his voicemail "looks like you are here bc your son is here but you arent answering your door" or maybe Lucas tells her he saw the LL. lets even say its about the cat so she knows the LL is checking in on her and already unhappy w her as a tenant. later when she gets back from OG and Lucas passes she has an "oh crap" moment, i have to dispose of his body and clean immediately because:

1. someone is coming by the house and i cant refuse them entry since hes my LL. also, if anyone were to notice a weird smell/somethingoff, it would be the LL since he just cleaned/inspected this house

2. while she could make up an excuse why Lucas wasnt home, maybe she didnt want to give the LL more reasons to be suspicious of her (maybe she was worried he noticed Lucas' bruising in the window or maybe Lucas peeking out the window wouldnt seem so innocuous to the LL if more suspicious circumstances popped up). so it was better to get ahead of inevitable situation and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T