Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask this here but I wanted to know if there was a way to look at cases by state? I want to check out a few local stories to me but not sure if that can be done? And I'm not sure where I can ask this type of thing?
Have you tried putting their names into the search bar? I still have trouble navigating the website, but the search bar helps me quite a bit. Hope that helps! :)

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Have you tried putting their names into the search bar? I still have trouble navigating the website, but the search bar helps me quite a bit. Hope that helps! :)

Oh you are so sweet! I cannot believe I didn't see that sooner. Sure does help. Thank you.

My husband is VP of a non profit motorcycle club. Their account requires 2 signatures.
I understand that. The organization can require it, but the bank is not going to look at every check to make sure it is actually done correctly. So if the organization has honest people, they're going to get the required 2 signatures, but if a person is already dishonest, there isn't much recourse for it.

There were no bruises on her knuckles at the time of the arrest.

This gives me hope. Hope that the scratches are from brush... and if that’s the case, there’s a good possibility he wasn’t disposed of in the garbage.

LE stressing the search in the park also makes me believe something gave then suspicion, maybe someone reported seeing a car there at night? Or had a cellphone ping there?

If she wasn’t alone when disposing of him, maybe she met up with someone at the park. Carpooled and took him to a different spot.

No, not after she was arrested.

do we know who she told this to? was it JH? anyone else? FLA i understand if you cannot respond, im rereading threads bc i cannot remember if that info was share with us.

the cat! this another element that im glad we resurfaced. with some recent info, ive started to look at EG a little bit different (i originally thought she was fairly sloppy/would get caught very quickly but i think she is smart when it comes to thinking on her feet. aside from the obvious (abusing lucas and lying about it), shes made some very bold and wildly dishonest statements:

-saying JO was w lucas on the 14th when this is so easy to disprove/prove
-notes to the school nurse. regardless of how she obtained them, the jargon of those notes ("consistent w a fall") is very aggressive toward the school and has a level of arrogance saying "dont question my parenting" imo.
-JH moving out
-it seems like she was comf involving KE and maybe a few other people in helping to explain/justify some of Lucas abuse, whether it was lying to them about what happened or asking them to lie for her. (re the truck fall, rough-housing w the cousins)
-and who knows what else....

im now thinking the cat is another thing she thought she could easily get away with and it caught up w her, like all of these other lies will eventually.
I feel like maybe she's actually not all that smart...we assume she is because Lucas hasn't been found, but there's a lot of space to search. There being so many lies that were easily disproven makes me think she somehow really thought this wouldn't be a big deal. "No one's going to check my story thoroughly because if I say he wandered off or was abducted it's believable."

We know he had bad bruises and cuts on him that occurred around Jan. 28th. In her mind I don’t think she thought she could risk calling for help. She has her current custody issues going on with her older sons, she had already dealt with abuse allegations for Lucas. I think she was resentful of being thrust into the role of step-mother to a child whose father was rarely home. I think she took her anger out on Lucas and then neglected his medical needs. I absolutely think she gave him Benadryl or some other medication to make him sleep so she could be free to go out and about and not have to deal with a sick child. I’m on the fence as to whether he died from being over-medicated and respiratory distress or if she lashed out at him once she came home. I’m leaning towards respiratory failure as a direct result of his abuse and lack of medical attention.

Gathering clues (possibly) from your post- maybe this is why LE insisted this wasn't an abduction, and that Lucas didn't walk out of the house on is own.

there was earlier speculation by some posters questioning if the LL actually saw Lucas and if Lucas was actually gone much longer. maybe what wasnt sitting well for some people isnt the question of the LL's sighting but the timeline. maybe weve been looking at it backwards.

speculating this was all done fri night, why would she dispose of the body so quickly? and why would she call him missing so soon instead of take the time to come up w the perfect coverup? she could prob stretch it to 5 days if needed. the other parent of the household is gone, she is telling the school Lucas is sick, has access to DR notes somehow and a limited social circle (and w friends you could be like dont come over/her friends prob are more of a dont ask question crowd).

lets say the LL came by and left her a message (text or voicemail) saying "hey i came by, looks like you arent available but ill be back first thing monday morning, maybe over the weekend if i have time". maybe he also says in his voicemail "looks like you are here bc your son is here but you arent answering your door" or maybe Lucas tells her he saw the LL. lets even say its about the cat so she knows the LL is checking in on her and already unhappy w her as a tenant. later when she gets back from OG and Lucas passes she has an "oh crap" moment, i have to dispose of his body and clean immediately because:

1. someone is coming by the house and i cant refuse them entry since hes my LL. also, if anyone were to notice a weird smell/somethingoff, it would be the LL since he just cleaned/inspected this house

2. while she could make up an excuse why Lucas wasnt home, maybe she didnt want to give the LL more reasons to be suspicious of her (maybe she was worried he noticed Lucas' bruising in the window or maybe Lucas peeking out the window wouldnt seem so innocuous to the LL if more suspicious circumstances popped up). so it was better to get ahead of inevitable situation and fast.

As a land(lady), I wouldn't by suspicious by the child(ren) not being there. Especially as J wasn't there. I would just assume Lucas was at an after school activity, a friend or relatives house, or out with his Dad. I can't see her being worried about what the LL thought of Lucas not being there, but that's just my 2 cents.

I would think she would dispose of Lucas right away because of the odor and everything else a body leaves behind. It's not something anyone would want around I'm sure. I think she would call Lucas in as missing at that time because of the worry if someone found him. If she reports him missing and he's found dead after the fact, she can (try) to look like the grieving step-mommy but if his body is found before she reports him as missing, she's the rat that everyone can smell.

I feel like maybe she's actually not all that smart...we assume she is because Lucas hasn't been found, but there's a lot of space to search. There being so many lies that were easily disproven makes me think she somehow really thought this wouldn't be a big deal. "No one's going to check my story thoroughly because if I say he wandered off or was abducted it's believable."
Imo, I think she was counting on Jamie not being able to prove where she was. Unfortunately for Emily, Jamie was able and more than willing to show LE exactly where she had been and it was nowhere near Wichita. Now Emily is stuck with the story she chose and can't backtrack without looking even more suspicious. She didn't think this through and, imo, she's clinging to the first and easiest scapegoat she could think of.

She is a sociopath and chronic liar, what if that lie isn’t connected at all but just another one of her crazy lies? Or is it possible he was sick at that point with flu and had died already? Seeing a child at the home doesn’t prove it was Lucas, right? He may have already been gone?
I could be wrong as I may now be mixing theories from so many threads with the facts at this point - and also may have missed something proving that he was definitely the child seen!
Thanks so much for your response!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB has said a few times it is definite the child seen by the landlord was Lucas. And his dad spoke to him on the phone the 15th.

We know he had bad bruises and cuts on him that occurred around Jan. 28th. In her mind I don’t think she thought she could risk calling for help. She has her current custody issues going on with her older sons, she had already dealt with abuse allegations for Lucas. I think she was resentful of being thrust into the role of step-mother to a child whose father was rarely home. I think she took her anger out on Lucas and then neglected his medical needs. I absolutely think she gave him Benadryl or some other medication to make him sleep so she could be free to go out and about and not have to deal with a sick child. I’m on the fence as to whether he died from being over-medicated and respiratory distress or if she lashed out at him once she came home. I’m leaning towards respiratory failure as a direct result of his abuse and lack of medical attention.
I feel the same way. I keep going back to him not feeling well, and vomiting for what it sounds like the time period after some terrible brusing was found. I would not be surprised if he had internal injuries, or a closed head injury, and he passed away due to that going untreated. Maybe he wasn't "sick" at all, but severely injured.

Are you talking about a different case, or are you saying you came into contact with JH or EG in the past?
Journalism has frequently missed truths target, yet how does one explain what a bald faced piece EG's part is!

She told officers that she last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m., that he was in his bedroom playing a game

... BUT...

Glass also told police that earlier that day she went to the garage, smoked a cigarette and talked to Hernandez by phone. She went inside, took a shower, noticed that Lucas was asleep and laid down for the nap

And because this is very off topic to our interests, but ought be understood:

What I witnessed was across the country earlier; mine is simply the aftermath & method of eternal deductive reasoning. Freezer fit with the OTHER unseen yet highly followed activities of that location and peoples.

If PB is who I think they are, I messaged them WAY back very early in 2017 when the shell shock of this evidence being thrown out repeatedly by our local PD (cover up) began to take form; the drive to find this victim & his family was and remains extremely strong so simply digging through MSM was clearly not the answer back then.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

PB has said a few times it is definite the child seen by the landlord was Lucas. And his dad spoke to him on the phone the 15th.

Ok good to know, I thought maybe I had seen that a while ago up thread but couldn’t remember positively! Thanks!

Are you talking about a different case, or are you saying you came into contact with JH or EG in the past?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Was her hair wet when she first called and made contact with LE? Her hair looks thick as mine and mine takes HOURS to dry completely...

Whoops, meant to quote the article you just shared! Sorry!

As a land(lady), I wouldn't by suspicious by the child(ren) not being there. Especially as J wasn't there. I would just assume Lucas was at an after school activity, a friend or relatives house, or out with his Dad. I can't see her being worried about what the LL thought of Lucas not being there, but that's just my 2 cents.

I would think she would dispose of Lucas right away because of the odor and everything else a body leaves behind. It's not something anyone would want around I'm sure. I think she would call Lucas in as missing at that time because of the worry if someone found him. If she reports him missing and he's found dead after the fact, she can (try) to look like the grieving step-mommy but if his body is found before she reports him as missing, she's the rat that everyone can smell.

Cue the search dogs.

Cue the park searches.

In the beginning, after what I had witnessed at the end of 2016 all I could think about was OMG this kid is dead and his murderers have taken him to a house... and the next thought ran straight into chest freezer because every day NOTHING, no hint of foul play or suspicious items; where the devil was his body?
How does one utterly vanish in an area swarming with 7 MILLION people!?

In Lucas' case I am of 2 minds; one longs for an abduction in which he may be found alive, and the other more rational part has seen too dang much in my cyberstalking EG and says one very specific type of location in which either county officials would have access to or certain landowners; something very like a chest freezer for entirely different purposes.

Another poster brought up a freezer yesterday. Is there anyone in EG's circle of family or friends that hunts and has a freezer for this purpose?

Imo, I think she was counting on Jamie not being able to prove where she was. Unfortunately for Emily, Jamie was able and more than willing to show LE exactly where she had been and it was nowhere near Wichita. Now Emily is stuck with the story she chose and can't backtrack without looking even more suspicious. She didn't think this through and, imo, she's clinging to the first and easiest scapegoat she could think of.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Shallow scratches also come from this, and what always grows around it. I personally have these types of scratches from searching these types of areas MOO.
cache.php

I'm trying to play catch up. I live in OK, same type of terrain as KS. I also live in the country and work out in the yard often. We also have these supid green vine things with stickers EVERYWHERE. I wear gloves and still get scratched up.

Scratches on hands + gravel in tires leads to me the dumping his body on land somewhere.....

I get scratches when I'm TRYING to be careful, put me in the brush at night, you are going to get scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem