Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was holding my breath through all those posts. Ugh. I didnt even cheat and click link. I read every post. I was so hopeful. We need him found

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

They don't usually stream the daily briefing unless there's something significant. WPD will usually tweet a link to it though.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I get a daily notification from KAKE they stream it just about every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh cool, I wasn't aware of that. Have never been able to find it. Is it through their app?

I get a daily notification from KAKE they stream it just about every day

Oh cool, I wasn't aware of that. Have never been able to find it. Is it through their app?

I subscribed somehow through their Facebook page. It used to bug me now I look forward to it LOL

I swear it is an epidemic.. I don’t know how we can protect these children. Tougher laws

Wichita police: 3-year-old boy unresponsive after he's found not breathing

http://www.kake.com/story/38114404/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

This was the medical emergency that Flute4Peace posted about. Ugh!

( From the above link:

"Nedbalek said the boy had injuries and the story police were getting didn't add up. The mother, boyfriend and grandmother were taken downtown for questioning.*

Additional information was not immediately available. Check back for updates.")

I found this - apparently I clicked subscribe while watching one at some time
https://m.facebook.com/help/208481212895336
4ec7aff6fa658cd2cf750cf8c3e06a91.jpg

Have not even read all of your posts since I have been off line for almost 2 days.
Lucas we are not giving up on you.
Back to catching up, and hoping for any bit of good news. I don't even think I have anything I can add to help in any way right now. :sigh:
Love,
Chi (still hanging on and praying that Lucas can send any kind of sign to the searchers.):floating:

Thank you for checking in, Chi! I was getting worried tbh and was going to give it just a little while longer before I started searching for your presence on other threads and demanding to know if anyone had heard from you!!!

Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I've been taking a break from FB for a while so hadn't thought to look there. It's probably on WPD FB page too.

I subscribed somehow through their Facebook page. It used to bug me now I look forward to it LOL

Have not even read all of your posts since I have been off line for almost 2 days.
Lucas we are not giving up on you.
Back to catching up, and hoping for any bit of good news. I don't even think I have anything I can add to help in any way right now. :sigh:
Love,
Chi (still hanging on and praying that Lucas can send any kind of sign to the searchers.):floating:
I'm so happy to see you pop up. Your presence is calming. I've been worried.

Popping in only to see news report expected and heavy police activity. My heart was beating so fast..while I want Little Lucas found, I will be so depressed and crying my eyes out once he is.

Chi--glad to see you survived the UHaul trip safely

I will set alerts as am back to work but don't want to miss anything here.

Scroll to the very bottom of the forum you want to search in and you will see where it says " Thread Display Options". In the box that says, "Prefix" select the state you want to search and it will show you all cases for the selected state.

Here is the link to the missing forum:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?60-Missing-Persons-Discussion

Thank you!! That makes things a whole lot easier.

Just read through the posts. I don't know whether to feel relieved that it's not confirmation of Lucas death or frustrated that he is still out there somewhere. tks for the updates though. this really is the best place to get the latest.

I continue to pray for Lucas and I am not even sure what I believe in - how weird is that? praying anyway

Well, she SAID it was about an hour. I don't think that's ever been confirmed. And when she's admitting she left a 5 year old home alone, chances are she's saying it was less time than it actually was.

exactly. it could also be a blatant lie and she came home much later/went other places. imo, i dont think her timeline is trustworthy unless we recieve confirmation from LE or a VI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli