Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you (and everyone here so dang much). Your prayers and hope for my safety are so inspiring.:loveyou:.
I, along with most of us, am "guilty" of derailing this thread so I am sorry for taking a minute OT. I was on a 3 day "mission" and helped a dear younger lady with no car or place to go. Her BF has severe PTSD from Afghanistan and he was arrested again last night for setting a fire.... :(. The system fails so many.
So glad she was safely in my home and got to paint her own room (her first room of her very own) in my house last night. An awesome teal blue and she brought collectibles from everywhere.
On topic: she has so many friends and now they are sharing all of Lucas' flyers and info everywhere. The circle of love is never-ending and true love always multiplies and never divides!
Back to all of praying and wishing and hoping for Lucas today and always.
Love going out to the searchers, FLA and PB and to the hurting, missing, troubled and even restless spirits in our world.
May they find justice and peace.
Chi:heartbeat:

I love you (and everyone here so dang much). Your prayers and hope for my safety are so inspiring.:loveyou:.
I, along with most of us, am "guilty" of derailing this thread so I am sorry for taking a minute OT. I was on a 3 day "mission" and helped a dear younger lady with no car or place to go. Her BF has severe PTSD from Afghanistan and he was arrested again last night for setting a fire.... :(. The system fails so many.
So glad she was safely in my home and got to paint her own room (her first room of her very own) in my house last night. An awesome teal blue and she brought collectibles from everywhere.
On topic: she has so many friends and now they are sharing all of Lucas' flyers and info everywhere. The circle of love is never-ending and true love always multiplies and never divides!
Back to all of praying and wishing and hoping for Lucas today and always.
Love going out to the searchers, FLA and PB and to the hurting, missing, troubled and even restless spirits in our world.
May they find justice and peace.
Chi:heartbeat:

(I've got 2 songs for you Chi:

1. Circle of Life - Elton John (grab a tissue)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4G4NVgp_4

2. Can you feel the love tonight - Elton John
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9_nXlvY6Io )

81f883f7dbd99917a0acd870d16c999f.jpg

So true PB .. enough is enough . So frustrating my hopes went up a little thinking maybe they had found him. Then the blow that another lil boy has been injured. ENOUGH is ENOUGH

I read that legislators are wanting to pass a law that charges both parents in household if abuse of child is going on.by one of the adults and it is not reported or nothing done to protect child.

I totally agree with this. This would charge people like JH as he should be for not protecting Lucas. I am sure his attorney has warned him about about possible charges..

Just MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Adrian's law. And God I hope it passes.

Adrian's law. And God I hope it passes.

Slightly OT but I so wish that law had been passed when Andrea Yates (here by me) drowned all her children. So many doctors told her husband after baby number two that her post partum was so bad that they should not have more kids because she cannot handle it. He refused to let her use birth control and left her home alone with the kids after she had already filled the tub 2 weeks prior! ::enraged::
Hopefully they pass it soon! Is there a petition to sign???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you kidding me?!? What in the hell is going on?!?
I'm still catching up but I agree PB.
This is just too much on all our hearts!!!
:gaah:

Slightly OT but I so wish that law had been passed when Andrea Yates (here by me) drowned all her children. So many doctors told her husband after baby number two that her post partum was so bad that they should not have more kids because she cannot handle it. He refused to let her use birth control and left her home alone with the kids after she had already filled the tub 2 weeks prior! ::enraged::
Hopefully they pass it soon! Is there a petition to sign???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know there is no petition yet but there is a petition through change.org in regards to Adrian and homeschooling.

What happened with Andrea Yates, while horrible, is not the same as what happened to Lucas or Adrian or Aniya or Evan and many more children. These children were actually abused leading up to their deaths with each child having been reported to DCF for abuse. I never read anywhere that Yates abused her kids just that she killed them one day. I could be wrong about that. However, there should be laws put into place that also implicate a spouse if they were aware that the person in charge of the kids was mentally or physically unable to do so, thus putting the kids in danger.

With each of the children I mentioned, there was another adult who knew of the abuse and did nothing. Adrians law will prosecute anyone who had knowledge of the abuse and didn't report it. Adrians step mother actually bragged to her friends on fb messenger about her abuse to Adrian and nobody reported it. This is a law that we need. We have to do more to keep our babies safe.

If I'm not making much sense or talking in circles or if I sound crabby, I'm sorry. I started on page 28 of this thread and the discussion became hard to read. I had to cry some and come back and now my thoughts are jumbled.

I'm probably being naive but I am still hoping that the police presence on 29th and Woodlawn had something to do with Lucas. I noticed that every msm story about it has been either edited or is gone completely. Maybe the reporter spoke too soon. Maybe LE told him to say that to keep civilians away from the area. Idk. I just want Lucas to be at peace. I just want baby boy to be found.

When I watch that now you can see so much not said .. JO was holding in her emotion

I'm trying to play catch up. I live in OK, same type of terrain as KS. I also live in the country and work out in the yard often. We also have these supid green vine things with stickers EVERYWHERE. I wear gloves and still get scratched up.

Scratches on hands + gravel in tires leads to me the dumping his body on land somewhere.....

I get scratches when I'm TRYING to be careful, put me in the brush at night, you are going to get scratched.
I recall PB letting us know there was not gravel in her tires. That was an assumption or rumor we ran with that wasn't accurate, IIRC.

Just caught up with this and I could not agree more!! I am not political by nature but on this I sure nuff am!!! Shared over and over right now! Thanks!!!!!

During this scare, I suddenly thought of the notification process, what if? I found myself gravitating to the beginning and came across these two links. They were important for me to revisit. On my third tissue. I wish LE would have cleared both parents early on to leave no doubt.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...about-the-search-for-their-son-475069363.html

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/family-of-missing-5-year-old-speak-out/1011611723

I too, think the investigation ought to have excluded the parents, and spent plenty of time musing on why investigators insisted upon leaving certain ends wide open...

First:

"Lucas is the sweetest, kindest, smartest most gentle little boy. He loves school, fishing, riding his bicycle and playing with his siblings. It makes me so proud to say I'm his father and that we love him very much. He's a wonderful, helpful big brother. He's never been the type to run off without asking permission to do so first.
He's must be terrified being away from his family with no way of finding us. Please, if anyone in the public has information on the whereabouts of Lucas, please contact the proper authorities. We are pleading for his safe and prompt return home!
We will not stop searching for him until he is found! I'd like to thank law enforcement, the public, prayer groups, friends, family, and anyone keeping an extra diligent eye out for my son, Lucas. We are all hoping and praying. We love you Bubba"

Second:

"I don't think anybody or any parent is prepared to receive that phone call and then automatically believe it's happening. Somedays I still don't," says Jonathan.

"I had no indications this would even be a possibility for my son, my family my life. I'll probably have that question till the day that I die about it, regardless of how many answers I get," Jonathan says.

"I've been fully cooperative and I've done everything that's been asked of me and I think anybody that knows me knows the kind of person I am or the kind of father I am. I think if they did i don't think they would ever say anything about me or my family," adds Jonathan.

"Nobody knows our little boy, but to them it's their little boy and I think everybody should think like that because its never you until it happens to you," says Jonathan.

Jonathan, shares the following message for Lucas, "We're searching for you. and we're not going to stop looking for you and we do love you very much and we cant wait for you to come home." :facepalm:

But he'd had over two years of clear warnings in myriad messages from many sources, that his perfect little gf princess was a direct threat to his sons' well being, & life itself. :boohoo:

All JH had to do was listen, then drop the willfully delusional denial coverup for EG act. Like a viral wart, the longer he took to look at what she was, the more painful separation became. Now that intervention is at the door & professionals have triaged the invasive organism, still he turns to the cold comfort of 'don't see it, it never happened' as he had all along.
"Please don't cut off this nasty, contagious, ugly, life sapping parasite- it's all I have left". A tad too much is revealed in his desperation to 'not know' all that EG has done to destroy his life.

(*internally screams, 'Let It Go' to the tune of 'Frozens' famed theme song; shoves EG off an endless cliff in some random scenic mountains*)

Just caught up with this and I could not agree more!! I am not political by nature but on this I sure nuff am!!! Shared over and over right now! Thanks!!!!!

I designed this to mark the 2nd month Lucas was missing. I’m hoping I don’t have to design one for the 3rd month [emoji172]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018