Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The front door of the house is solid with a small window at the top. There is a storm door also. Unless the front door was open, Lucas couldn’t have looked out. I believe he peeked out of the large windows next to the front door.

cache.php

https://www.movoto.com/wichita-ks/655-s-edgemoor-st-wichita-ks-67218/pid_x6u7tt93dh/

Have sought long for this image's evasive angle; and walking through subtle semantics this entire while to divulge what may be hidden in plain sight (who sees whom, through what).

There is some sort of storm or cellar entry below those bushes (windowless wall) but no success at scavenging a blueprint of the building to further explain what this is.

Have sought long for this image's evasive angle; and walking through subtle semantics this entire while to divulge what may be hidden in plain sight (who sees whom, through what).

There is some sort of storm or cellar entry below those bushes (windowless wall) but no success at scavenging a blueprint of the building to further explain what this is.
Unless it's against TOS for you to do so, you can just say what you're thinking straight out. I appreciate your posts, but the last two months have turned my brain to mush and I'm having a very hard time deciphering what you're saying :)

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

It look to me as though at one point the garage was off of Edgemoor-a very busy street- they walled it off and made the garage doors and driveway off of Gilbert (South side of home) that’s what is behind that wall- the garage.
MOO- Disclaimer: I am not in construction, just an observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we all had that brief moment this morning that he been found.. and the feeling after it was not him -I can’t describe.

Yup. Then to read it was a 2 year old who was non-responsive (and having CPR performed ) due likely to abuse was just too much for me. Talk about feeling broken.

Yup. Then to read it was a 2 year old who was non-responsive (and having CPR performed ) due likely to abuse was just too much for me. Talk about feeling broken.

They have arrested the mom and boyfriend apparently. It’s beginning to feel like open season on our kids here.

:)eek: WTH? That is one of the worst things I have read)

Haven’t you heard of her? Look it up and then read a true crime book on it. She suffered with every single child and wasn’t supposed to ever be having more kids or watching them alone. Her husband wasn’t charged for doing both and has a new family now. It’s appalling. She drown all 5 kids, one was drowned in the tub next to the baby’s floating deceased body because she believes she is a bad mother and she was saving the kids from going to hell ::cried::

As far as I know there is no petition yet but there is a petition through change.org in regards to Adrian and homeschooling.

What happened with Andrea Yates, while horrible, is not the same as what happened to Lucas or Adrian or Aniya or Evan and many more children. These children were actually abused leading up to their deaths with each child having been reported to DCF for abuse. I never read anywhere that Yates abused her kids just that she killed them one day. I could be wrong about that. However, there should be laws put into place that also implicate a spouse if they were aware that the person in charge of the kids was mentally or physically unable to do so, thus putting the kids in danger.

With each of the children I mentioned, there was another adult who knew of the abuse and did nothing. Adrians law will prosecute anyone who had knowledge of the abuse and didn't report it. Adrians step mother actually bragged to her friends on fb messenger about her abuse to Adrian and nobody reported it. This is a law that we need. We have to do more to keep our babies safe.

If I'm not making much sense or talking in circles or if I sound crabby, I'm sorry. I started on page 28 of this thread and the discussion became hard to read. I had to cry some and come back and now my thoughts are jumbled.

I'm probably being naive but I am still hoping that the police presence on 29th and Woodlawn had something to do with Lucas. I noticed that every msm story about it has been either edited or is gone completely. Maybe the reporter spoke too soon. Maybe LE told him to say that to keep civilians away from the area. Idk. I just want Lucas to be at peace. I just want baby boy to be found.

I was speaking more to the fact that doctors continued to see her prepare to make attempts and he continued to see it and EVERYONE knew it was going to happen and yet she was the only one prosecuted. It may not have been a beating but they knew that she was unsafe for her children and yet no one went to protect the kids by removing, or preventing opportunity. So at least in my thinking, it’s similar (though not exact) and Ive not read the law so I’m unsure if it would even cover something so outlying but I’d hope it could - or that we could find some law to move forward to do so. It’s so damn tragic and becoming way more prevalent, now that post part in psychosis is finally recognized.

Haven’t you heard of her? Look it up and then read a true crime book on it. She suffered with every single child and wasn’t supposed to ever be having more kids or watching them alone. Her husband wasn’t charged for doing both and has a new family now. It’s appalling. She drown all 5 kids, one was drowned in the tub next to the baby’s floating deceased body because she believes she is a bad mother and she was saving the kids from going to hell ::cried::

I do remenber this.
Everyone knew she should not be alone with the kids.

As far as I know there is no petition yet but there is a petition through change.org in regards to Adrian and homeschooling.

What happened with Andrea Yates, while horrible, is not the same as what happened to Lucas or Adrian or Aniya or Evan and many more children. These children were actually abused leading up to their deaths with each child having been reported to DCF for abuse. I never read anywhere that Yates abused her kids just that she killed them one day. I could be wrong about that. However, there should be laws put into place that also implicate a spouse if they were aware that the person in charge of the kids was mentally or physically unable to do so, thus putting the kids in danger.

With each of the children I mentioned, there was another adult who knew of the abuse and did nothing. Adrians law will prosecute anyone who had knowledge of the abuse and didn't report it. Adrians step mother actually bragged to her friends on fb messenger about her abuse to Adrian and nobody reported it. This is a law that we need. We have to do more to keep our babies safe.

If I'm not making much sense or talking in circles or if I sound crabby, I'm sorry. I started on page 28 of this thread and the discussion became hard to read. I had to cry some and come back and now my thoughts are jumbled.

I'm probably being naive but I am still hoping that the police presence on 29th and Woodlawn had something to do with Lucas. I noticed that every msm story about it has been either edited or is gone completely. Maybe the reporter spoke too soon. Maybe LE told him to say that to keep civilians away from the area. Idk. I just want Lucas to be at peace. I just want baby boy to be found.

Oh I meant to ask you, I’m still fairly new to webslueths and just got verified etc. can I get last names on the cases mentioned here so I can go and read up on them? I’ve never heard their names as of yet!

Unless it's against TOS for you to do so, you can just say what you're thinking straight out. I appreciate your posts, but the last two months have turned my brain to mush and I'm having a very hard time deciphering what you're saying
smile.gif

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

This last year & a half after our own crime incident out front my home has been a horrid lesson in Trust No One (would that my own brains were only turned to mush now).
Insofar as Lucas' disappearance is concerned, raging idiotic theories & wild claims abound on SM elsewhere which put open querries in an impossible place (not to mention what may or may not be even questioned here)... if it's essential we understand that last evening in order to find Lucas, aligning all known aspects (local features, key players, and bypassing others) is vital to prying the odd pieces out from where they've been placed in this event. Absolutely hate sidestepping!

It look to me as though at one point the garage was off of Edgemoor-a very busy street- they walled it off and made the garage doors and driveway off of Gilbert (South side of home) that’s what is behind that wall- the garage.
MOO- Disclaimer: I am not in construction, just an observation.

Ah, but the garage is not directly behind this wall now- it is about 25 feet further.

It's a very strange layout this building winds about in, the kitchen is closest to their neighbors on Edgemoor (witnesses EG intro'd self to; the kids played with sticks/broken rakes, while LH sat back a bit reserved).

I'm trying to sort out the access to the basement area that seems to be either beneath a bedroom or maybe hallway? There's not nearly enough to go on there, hence why I might want blueprints or building plans.

I don’t want to derail this thread but just wanted to say thank you for the info. Shocking! Sounds as if “Dad” thinks family is just easily replaceable.

I’ll check it out.

This last year & a half after our own crime incident out front my home has been a horrid lesson in Trust No One (would that my own brains were only turned to mush now).
Insofar as Lucas' disappearance is concerned, raging idiotic theories & wild claims abound on SM elsewhere which put open querries in an impossible place (not to mention what may or may not be even questioned here)... if it's essential we understand that last evening in order to find Lucas, aligning all known aspects (local features, key players, and bypassing others) is vital to prying the odd pieces out from where they've been placed in this event. Absolutely hate sidestepping!

Ah, but the garage is not directly behind this wall now- it is about 25 feet further.

It's a very strange layout this building winds about in, the kitchen is closest to their neighbors on Edgemoor (witnesses EG intro'd self to; the kids played with sticks/broken rakes, while LH sat back a bit reserved).

I'm trying to sort out the access to the basement area that seems to be either beneath a bedroom or maybe hallway? There's not nearly enough to go on there, hence why I might want blueprints or building plans.

Good luck finding those- We were lucky enough to have gotten the original plans on our home by the one and only owners before us. Ranch homes in this area generally only have a crawl space- not a basement, finished or unfinished. I have calculated all the square footage in EG’s home, and it seems to be 1st floor footage. Nothing else will be accounted for in that- not even the garage. Ranches or Ramblers are ground level homes. The crawl space is for duct work etc. in fact, even our main air and heat unit is located in the crawl space- a really dumb idea- but EG’s house has had some modern updating, to make it pleasing to the eye. That 25 feet your are talking about with the garage may have been converted to storage space or opening up an area inside, like the kitchen or dining or family area. Just my 2 cents on the matter- MOO-

JH would of been home when Lucas was sent home from school twice for vomiting.
Lucas sent home from school Feb 1 (Thursday), at school Feb 2nd (Friday), Feb 5th (Monday) at school, sent home Feb 6 (Tuesday) out of school Feb 7 & 8 (Wed, Thursday) in school Feb 9th. When he returned to school Feb 9th he had a Drs note stating stomach virus, JH should be able to verify if Lucas went to Dr or not.

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Also on Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Does a child normally have a 'stomach virus' spanning from Feb 1st until Feb 6th? Six days or more of throwing up is pretty serious and seems to be more than a simple flu bug. JMO

Does a child normally have a 'stomach virus' spanning from Feb 1st until Feb 6th? Six days or more of throwing up is pretty serious and seems to be more than a simple flu bug. JMO

Plus I would think would cause dehydration.

There can be many causes of vomiting. I wonder if it could have been the result of an intracranial hematoma?

“You might develop signs and symptoms of an intracranial hematoma right after a blow to your head, or they may take weeks or longer to appear. You might seem fine after a head injury, a period called the lucid interval.

However, with time, pressure on your brain increases, producing some or all of the following signs and symptoms:

Increasing headache
Vomiting
Drowsiness and progressive loss of consciousness
Dizziness
Confusion
Unequal pupil size
Slurred speech
As more blood fills your brain or the narrow space between your brain and skull, other signs and symptoms may become apparent, such as:

Lethargy
Seizures
Unconsciousness”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/intracranial-hematoma/symptoms-causes/syc-20356145

There can be many causes of vomiting. I wonder if it could have been the result of an intracranial hematoma?

“You might develop signs and symptoms of an intracranial hematoma right after a blow to your head, or they may take weeks or longer to appear. You might seem fine after a head injury, a period called the lucid interval.

However, with time, pressure on your brain increases, producing some or all of the following signs and symptoms:

Increasing headache
Vomiting
Drowsiness and progressive loss of consciousness
Dizziness
Confusion
Unequal pupil size
Slurred speech
As more blood fills your brain or the narrow space between your brain and skull, other signs and symptoms may become apparent, such as:

Lethargy
Seizures
Unconsciousness”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/intracranial-hematoma/symptoms-causes/syc-20356145

[emoji30] that is eerily familiar!

Can’t sleep...so of course am here holding vigil. Was just thinking about how really very strange it is that we haven’t heard of any hits on the car for decomp, and I think that if there had been we would have heard about it by now. Too tired to look for links so fake this as IMO. But that would mean either Lucas was not yet deceased and only perhaps close to death when moved (unconscious etc - works with PB’s thoughts about hematoma) not moved in her car but by other means by HER, or transported by someone else. Those are the only three options I can think of. Thoughts? Other reasons for no hit on decomp anywhere? Maybe will help us to figure something out. Go back to basics. I also wish we really knew what sort of shape he was in that day, especially when LL saw him. Waved back and forth between sickly/injured badly enough to cause death before OG trip or if that happened after...

Can’t sleep...so of course am here holding vigil. Was just thinking about how really very strange it is that we haven’t heard of any hits on the car for decomp, and I think that if there had been we would have heard about it by now. Too tired to look for links so fake this as IMO. But that would mean either Lucas was not yet deceased and only perhaps close to death when moved (unconscious etc - works with PB’s thoughts about hematoma) not moved in her car but by other means by HER, or transported by someone else. Those are the only three options I can think of. Thoughts? Other reasons for no hit on decomp anywhere? Maybe will help us to figure something out. Go back to basics. I also wish we really knew what sort of shape he was in that day, especially when LL saw him. Waved back and forth between sickly/injured badly enough to cause death before OG trip or if that happened after...

So glad that someone else is here. My whole entire house is silent I’m the only one awake, as always. Got so many thoughts about Lucas whirling around my head I cannot switch off. My sister in law is a writer and has left me a copy of her newest book to read before she edits it and I can’t even concentrate on it right now through panic about Lucas.

When was the last time that we had an update from WPD? ... I feel like it’s been way too long.

Maybe they are just keeping information on decomp hits to themselves for now? Or maybe it was someone else entirely that moved him. (I’m going with the latter).

I’m here too. I just have nothing to add that will help find him. I continue to think of all other things but not how to actually find him. Police really have not actually released very much info at all. I am wondering if it might be with court dates and the way they proceed as to what and when we hear things. I guess from their point of view she is locked up for now and they can continue gathering information.

RSBM

I just have to say, that seems like a very specific speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member