Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody still up? Doesn't EG have court this month? Do you think more charges will be brought? All she's charged with this far is endangering her daughter. She's admitted to leaving a sick 5 year old home alone while she went out to eat! Isn't that at least child endangerment to Lucas also? And I'll bet they can get her on filing a false police report too. And hopefully get her on causing the disappearance of Lucas too. Is this court case coming up just about her attorney trying to get evidence thrown out?

She has two court dates, 5/11 and 5/14 IIRC. 5/11 is the Jackson-Denno hearing to have something (confessions wise) removes from evidence and 5/14 is her criminal trial date for endangerment of the baby.
The DA had said they decided to hold charges related to Lucas until the investigation is complete. Having seen WPD Work several cases in just the last year, regarding children and abuse, I would bet when they bring those charges endangerment will be the smallest of the lot. It’s also insurance of a sort, imo, to not charge her with those yet, and have them ready to go should she bond out or should she get out through the trial process. In the cases I’ve seen here tho, they sit in jail on the unrelated charges and WPD does their investigating and one day BOOM here comes the rest out of the blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This last year & a half after our own crime incident out front my home has been a horrid lesson in Trust No One (would that my own brains were only turned to mush now).
Insofar as Lucas' disappearance is concerned, raging idiotic theories & wild claims abound on SM elsewhere which put open querries in an impossible place (not to mention what may or may not be even questioned here)... if it's essential we understand that last evening in order to find Lucas, aligning all known aspects (local features, key players, and bypassing others) is vital to prying the odd pieces out from where they've been placed in this event. Absolutely hate sidestepping!

Ah, but the garage is not directly behind this wall now- it is about 25 feet further.

It's a very strange layout this building winds about in, the kitchen is closest to their neighbors on Edgemoor (witnesses EG intro'd self to; the kids played with sticks/broken rakes, while LH sat back a bit reserved).

I'm trying to sort out the access to the basement area that seems to be either beneath a bedroom or maybe hallway? There's not nearly enough to go on there, hence why I might want blueprints or building plans.

According to the Sedgwick County (tax appraisal) website, this house has no basement. It is on a crawl space. There is a very limited drawing after the info document showing the dimensions.

Anyone know if it is still raining in Wichita?
Praying that the rain will bring forth the truth.
I am watching the rain pour down here over a small lake with a spillway and a large culvert. The water is just rushing out of the culvert....

It’s been 70s/80s since Thursday when we last had rain here in Wichita. Supposed to be sunny and 80s/90s as far as I can see in the future forecast

Maybe she was setting JO up to have been in the area, to have seen Lucas cause she knew she was gonna kill him. As FLA said (I think it was FLA) she hoped JO would not be able to verify her whereabouts at the time.
My gut instinct after reading EG's jail interview before knowing another single thing about this case: She hates bio mother and relatives. She chooses to denigrate them instead of providing explanation of rumors as asked by interviewer. She then goes into virtue-signaling mode about her baby boy and how she tried to take care of him.

My gut instinct after reading EG's jail interview before knowing another single thing about this case: She hates bio mother and relatives. She chooses to denigrate them instead of providing explanation of rumors as asked by interviewer. She then goes into virtue-signaling mode about her baby boy and how she tried to take care of him.

Oh yeah. She hates everything and anything about Lucas. JO included. That's clear.

Maybe she was setting JO up to have been in the area, to have seen Lucas cause she knew she was gonna kill him. As FLA said (I think it was FLA) she hoped JO would not be able to verify her whereabouts at the time.

Didn't one of our VIs say that the lie about JO and VD didn't get told until after Lucas went missing?

This is why we really need a clear timeline of *everything*. I regret now that I haven't been taking written notes, and I feel like I need to go out and buy a notebook for this purpose, but even if I had done that I still feel I'm not clear on so many things.

I never joined any of the FB groups so I don't have anything from them in my head, and I'm still unclear on some points.

I was under the impression, from the VIs, that Lucas' whereabouts on VD might be in question but that he wasn't home alone that day?

If the lie about JO and VD wasn't told until after Lucas went missing, it's interesting to wonder what precipitated that lie. What really happened on VD, and why did EG lie about it after JH got back?

I said in one of the earlier threads, between Lucas being reported missing and EG's arrest there are days that EG likely spent with JH. During that time she must have been putting up a pretense for JH's benefit that she was innocent.

I asked before for a clear timeline from the perspective of Lucas. I would love one for EG's movements as well, I just figured that would be less possible to get due to the privacy of the investigation.

The way I see it is that if the lie about JO and VD was told before the Saturday, then that stinks of premeditation and setting up a scapegoat. That might suggest a location that in EG's mind has connections to JO. Take out the lie coming before EG made the missing person's report and we lose the association with JO. We don't entirely lose the premeditation aspect, because I think things between EG and Lucas have been going severely downhill in the three months leading up to that day. Over the time that EG's been in the lives of JH and Lucas she's had one reason after another to become confident and complacent about her lies regarding her treatment of Lucas. I still fear her treatment of Lucas was cruel and mean, and not just moments of internal anger that she took out on Lucas

The bruising visible on the 28th January would have happened before JH got back from work, assuming the 20 days on and ten days off schedule. JH gets back and this coincides with some of Lucas' vomiting days. JH goes back to work and within 2 days of that Lucas is seen with bruising on his face.

All these facial bruises and hearing that EG threw a bottle of water at Lucas, of course there could be brain trauma. The vomiting could also have been a flu bug. In a child of Lucas' age it could be anxiety-related.

We've also got the question of *why* does EG go out to dinner without Lucas? Is it a habitual thing? Has she done this before? Had something changed in EG's head recently and going out without Lucas and only with the baby girl was psychologically separating herself from Lucas, because in future it would be EG and the baby with no Lucas and this decision was about her already feeling/knowing that in future she wouldn't be taking Lucas out or spending time with him? Or was it pure selfishness that she just could not be bothered spending time with a sick child that she didn't even like any more?

The front door of the house is solid with a small window at the top. There is a storm door also. Unless the front door was open, Lucas couldn’t have looked out. I believe he peeked out of the large windows next to the front door.

9ed3dd6da289492c5e75a667ac0eed17.jpg

https://www.movoto.com/wichita-ks/655-s-edgemoor-st-wichita-ks-67218/pid_x6u7tt93dh/

JMO
Ive been taking a closer look at the map view and the only good place to park is on Gilbert street in their driveway. There are a set of large windows to the right of the double car garage in that little "add on" room that connects to the main house. I think maybe the LL may have seen him peeking out those windows if Lucas heard his car pulling up and car door slamming. There appears to be curtains on them. Its either that or like you said maybe LL walked to the front after parking and knocked on front door.

Also as soon as you come out their driveway onto Gilbert there is two round metal man hole covers right in the street on Gilbert street. She may have scraped her knuckles opening up one of those man hole covers and put him right there into the drain pipe right near her house.

A large sewer drain pipe runs right under Gilbert because you can see the two man hole covers right near the telephone pole which is litterally feet from her driveway.

I would be inclined to take a look at those metal man hole covers to see if they had been opened recently. You should be able to tell if they were opened recently without having to do anything but take a good look at them. You would see small disturbances around the edges of one of them.

The only other thing intriguing about her house from the outside view is there is also two small vents that are at the bottom on the side of her house the driveway is on. You can use your cursor to get a good closeup view of the wall and if you look at bottom of that side and pan across you will see two vents. I would be inclined to see if those vents were disturbed too.

One last thing I noticed which if I was close I would try to take a look too. Unless I am seeing things there appears to be a metal drain right underneath the garage door on the right side of the double car garage. Some garages will put drains if they have water problems and it looks like there is a metal drain grate right under the garage door on the right. I would look closely at that to see if it was disturbed.

You have to click on the picture in link to get to the map that allows navigation on the map.

https://www.movoto.com/wichita-ks/655-s-edgemoor-st-wichita-ks-67218/pid_x6u7tt93dh/

Not unless the ground had already been loosened ie recently worked field, etc.
Other thoughts... what type of residence did she live in prior to moving? Did she own a digging shovel? Was a shovel present at her house? Or was one missing?

It’d be great if we could come up with some lead as to how she hid him..

Edit: how hard was the ground on the 17th? Was it even possible to dig a shallow grave?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I said this in the very beginning. I am with you on this one. The dirt would of been soft. Maybe by putting him in a cemetery it would in her mind eliminate guilt. She would be burying her SON. He would not be alone there. Plus they really did not have the money for a funeral to bury him properly..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just jumping off your post, AFTM. Lucas wasn’t her son; Lucas was her WHIPPING BOY! I believe wherever Luke is, it’s not out of respect, it’s to keep her out of trouble and to hide evidence. Even is it’s a graveyard.

Indeed, it is only speculation. One look at the photo of Lucas from the end of January and I don’t think it’s far-fetched. This is just my thought - not as a VI.
I agree, :( Not much flesh on his bones to absorb many more kicks and punches. And his spirit was sinking. He needed nurturing, school, love, his friends, his loving family. He needed RESCUE! I’m furious this morning! “Emily doesn’t like me anymore.”

Numerous posts have been removed this morning.

from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals:
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

•Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
•Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
•Paraphrasing is okay.
•Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
•Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
•If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages:
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

•Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
•Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
•Paraphrasing is okay.
•***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
•Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed:
Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.
Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

When a post has been removed, please do not repost it and/or continue to discuss it.

Thanks.

Yup. Then to read it was a 2 year old who was non-responsive (and having CPR performed ) due likely to abuse was just too much for me. Talk about feeling broken.

The heavy police presence on 29th and Woodlawn was to serve a search warrant. Totally separate call from the child not breathing. Separate areas, separate cases.

Oh I meant to ask you, I’m still fairly new to webslueths and just got verified etc. can I get last names on the cases mentioned here so I can go and read up on them? I’ve never heard their names as of yet!

Sure. I'm going to warn you though, all of these cases are hard to read about but Adrians and Evans can haunt you forever. Evans detailed abuse account is recent and it was one of the hardest things I had to listen to, his mother's account on what he endured. So before I start crying into my coffee, their names are Adrian Jones, Evan Brewer, and Aniya Day-Garrett. Aniyas is pretty disturbing too. Hell they all are. And of course you know about little Lucas.

JMO
Ive been taking a closer look at the map view and the only good place to park is on Gilbert street in their driveway. There are a set of large windows to the right of the double car garage in that little "add on" room that connects to the main house. I think maybe the LL may have seen him peeking out those windows if Lucas heard his car pulling up and car door slamming. There appears to be curtains on them. Its either that or like you said maybe LL walked to the front after parking and knocked on front door.

Also as soon as you come out their driveway onto Gilbert there is two round metal man hole covers right in the street on Gilbert street. She may have scraped her knuckles opening up one of those man hole covers and put him right there into the drain pipe right near her house.

A large sewer drain pipe runs right under Gilbert because you can see the two man hole covers right near the telephone pole which is litterally feet from her driveway.

I would be inclined to take a look at those metal man hole covers to see if they had been opened recently. You should be able to tell if they were opened recently without having to do anything but take a good look at them. You would see small disturbances around the edges of one of them.

The only other thing intriguing about her house from the outside view is there is also two small vents that are at the bottom on the side of her house the driveway is on. You can use your cursor to get a good closeup view of the wall and if you look at bottom of that side and pan across you will see two vents. I would be inclined to see if those vents were disturbed too.

One last thing I noticed which if I was close I would try to take a look too. Unless I am seeing things there appears to be a metal drain right underneath the garage door on the right side of the double car garage. Some garages will put drains if they have water problems and it looks like there is a metal drain grate right under the garage door on the right. I would look closely at that to see if it was disturbed.

You have to click on the picture in link to get to the map that allows navigation on the map.

Those metal covers are nearly impossible to lift without the right kind of tool. Edgemoor is a very busy street, it’s a little deceiving when you just see the pictures from Zillow, it’s hard to tell that unless you live here and are familiar with the area. Of course, what has or has not been searched is not information I am going to give, but I think it’s safe to assume, Emily picking up a manhole cover on the street in that area would be a long shot. And would be a major risk of being seen.

Yeah, WPD doesn't owe us anything. Nothing at all. I just want a little something, just a tiny little something so we knew they have a bunch of stuff we don't even know about and something for us to go off of.

I'm exhausted trying to think of things that are not coming to me. How does she live with herself.

You're right, they don't owe us anything. And while I wish we could get more details about Lucas the detail that I would like them to release is Jamie being cleared. I'm getting tired of dealing with the people who are convinced that Jamie kidnapped Lucas. Not on here of course, and for that I'm thankful. I don't see how releasing that information would be harmful to the investigation.

Sure. I'm going to warn you though, all of these cases are hard to read about but Adrians and Evans can haunt you forever. Evans detailed abuse account is recent and it was one of the hardest things I had to listen to, his mother's account on what he endured. So before I start crying into my coffee, their names are Adrian Jones, Evan Brewer, and Aniya Day-Garrett. Aniyas is pretty disturbing too. Hell they all are. And of course you know about little Lucas.

Thank you very much, Hun! I’ll go down the rabbit hole tonight!

Not unless the ground had already been loosened ie recently worked field, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

That’s nearly a relief. Seeing that she lived in an apartment prior to the move, I highly doubt she owned a digging shovel (I suppose someone else may have owned one...but if she wasn’t wearing gloves as evidenced by her hands, I doubt she planned ahead to get a shovel IMO... that and she would’ve had to plan for a pre-worked area. I just don’t think she had the time for these details and was anxious to be rid of the evidence).

That greatly enhances his chance of being found... in glad someone contacted searchers about open graves during that night.

Wouldn't she think that JH could simply contact JO to speak to Lucas?
I seem to remember something about Emily telling JH that Jamie picked up Lucas on VD and that she deflected when he asked her when, where and why, etc. I think he was home alone and she had to come up with a reason why he couldn't FaceTime or speak with Lucas. He probably wanted to wish his son Happy VD. Where was EG on VD? Who was she with? Her special inner circle valentine?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why didn't JH just manage the visitations with JO himself?

The body language between them during MSM videos was palpable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee