Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't sleep either.
I cannot recall when our last update from WPD was. I always comment to their briefing to try to get someone from the audience to ask for one, but lately, not much.....
I am running out of ideas but my brain is working at trying to come up with more.
The thoughts on why no decomp odor found in the car are interesting and I realize that this is only opinion, as in we don't know what LE has.
Of course in CA's case there was even a hair root showing decomp in Casey's car. It was so damning..... :(
I strongly suspect Lucas was moribund (near death) when he was removed from the home. Or he died somewhere else.
[I so want to have hope our special guy is still alive, but I just do not see how that is possible right now. I hate referring to him as "moribund" must less "passed on" or the ever heart-breaking "dead" :anguish:]
Things in my world have settled down for a day or so and I will be back home again tomorrow but I will be here with ya'll always searching for any clue on Lucas.
Chi:heartbeat:

:pirate:----hey Lucas our pirate boy---they are going to find you honey

Yeah, WPD doesn't owe us anything. Nothing at all. I just want a little something, just a tiny little something so we knew they have a bunch of stuff we don't even know about and something for us to go off of.

I'm exhausted trying to think of things that are not coming to me. How does she live with herself.

Yeah, WPD doesn't owe us anything. Nothing at all. I just want a little something, just a tiny little something so we knew they have a bunch of stuff we don't even know about and something for us to go off of.

I'm exhausted trying to think of things that are not coming to me. How does she live with herself.

Anybody still up? Doesn't EG have court this month? Do you think more charges will be brought? All she's charged with this far is endangering her daughter. She's admitted to leaving a sick 5 year old home alone while she went out to eat! Isn't that at least child endangerment to Lucas also? And I'll bet they can get her on filing a false police report too. And hopefully get her on causing the disappearance of Lucas too. Is this court case coming up just about her attorney trying to get evidence thrown out?

Good morning all. kkdj, I'm confused with all that occurred yesterday. What exactly is her court date all about? Is it a formality that is expected?

Anyone know if it is still raining in Wichita?
Praying that the rain will bring forth the truth.
I am watching the rain pour down here over a small lake with a spillway and a large culvert. The water is just rushing out of the culvert....

Other thoughts... what type of residence did she live in prior to moving? Did she own a digging shovel? Was a shovel present at her house? Or was one missing?

It’d be great if we could come up with some lead as to how she hid him..

Edit: how hard was the ground on the 17th? Was it even possible to dig a shallow grave?

Other thoughts... what type of residence did she live in prior to moving? Did she own a digging shovel? Was a shovel present at her house? Or was one missing?

Edit: how hard was the ground on the 17th? Was it even possible to dig a shallow grave?

She lived in an apartment before and they had just moved into the home.
I don't personally have an answer as to her having a shovel or not.
I think Wichita has been going thru a drought but I am not local.
My sad and morbid thought is someone (if she had help, and IMHO I think it's a strong possibility) could have easily utilized a newly used or dug gravesite as far out as an hour or so away.
We have seen it in cases before and it really makes it difficult to find the missing person's remains.
I don't count EG in with the brilliant, but I can tell she is streetsmart and she had loads of time before calling 911 to arrange for whatever she did. :(

Emily told Jonathan that Jamie got Lucas on VD. She lied. Why? I think this is an integral piece of the puzzle. Did she also leave him alone on this day? You know EG... places to go - people to see.

Emily told Jonathan that Jamie got Lucas on VD. She lied. Why? I think this is an integral piece of the puzzle. Did she also leave him alone on this day? You know EG... places to go - people to see.

I think she thought she would get away with lying. Wonder if she lied to LE also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She lived in an apartment before and they had just moved into the home.
I don't personally have an answer as to her having a shovel or not.
I think Wichita has been going thru a drought but I am not local.
My sad and morbid thought is someone (if she had help, and IMHO I think it's a strong possibility) could have easily utilized a newly used or dug gravesite as far out as an hour or so away.
We have seen it in cases before and it really makes it difficult to find the missing person's remains.
I don't count EG in with the brilliant, but I can tell she is streetsmart and she had loads of time before calling 911 to arrange for whatever she did. :(
I said this in the very beginning. I am with you on this one. The dirt would of been soft. Maybe by putting him in a cemetery it would in her mind eliminate guilt. She would be burying her SON. He would not be alone there. Plus they really did not have the money for a funeral to bury him properly..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think she thought she would get away with lying. Wonder if she lied to LE also?

But what was the purpose of lying? Where was she on VD? Where did she tell JH she was? So many questions of which only the both of them know the answer.

Kansas has its fair share of abandoned farms houses and barns.
Water wells.
I wonder if those are searched?
Or salvage yards.

Can’t sleep...so of course am here holding vigil. Was just thinking about how really very strange it is that we haven’t heard of any hits on the car for decomp, and I think that if there had been we would have heard about it by now. Too tired to look for links so fake this as IMO. But that would mean either Lucas was not yet deceased and only perhaps close to death when moved (unconscious etc - works with PB’s thoughts about hematoma) not moved in her car but by other means by HER, or transported by someone else. Those are the only three options I can think of. Thoughts? Other reasons for no hit on decomp anywhere? Maybe will help us to figure something out. Go back to basics. I also wish we really knew what sort of shape he was in that day, especially when LL saw him. Waved back and forth between sickly/injured badly enough to cause death before OG trip or if that happened after...

in extremis*
[in ek-stre´mis] (L.)
at the point of death

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/in+extremis

RSBM

I just have to say, that seems like a very specific speculation.

Indeed, it is only speculation. One look at the photo of Lucas from the end of January and I don’t think it’s far-fetched. This is just my thought - not as a VI.

I said this in the very beginning. I am with you on this one. The dirt would of been soft. Maybe by putting him in a cemetery it would in her mind eliminate guilt. She would be burying her SON. He would not be alone there. Plus they really did not have the money for a funeral to bury him properly..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I googled and found a very likely spot in my opinion and forwarded it to all the searchers.
I pray it was searched.
The dates fit exactly IMO.
The grave would have been open that night/early dark morning hours.
So soft ground, little if any digging necessary.
This location was in Eureka, Kansas.
Praying this is not the truth, as it would be so difficult to find.
I say this as a longtime (now retired) funeral director who has personally worked in all areas of that "industry" during my training/apprenticing times. I did many many removals.
We had at least one case in the 11 cemeteries/funeral homes that I worked in conjunction with where this happened and was only discovered after a very unexpected and startling confession..
Even tho that incident involved gang activity and drugs, there was also an innocent woman buried alive too. :(
Warning---do not read this link if you don't really want to, it doesn't contain pictures or anything but it is very troubling.
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/tn-supreme-court/1406494.html
Snipped by me:
[On March 3, 1994, about one week after a missing person report was filed on Delois and Marcellos Anderson, Jonathan Montgomery directed Detective Jack Ruby of the Memphis Police Department to the grave of Dorothy Daniels at the Rose Hill Cemetery on Elvis Presley Boulevard.5  Daniels' grave was located six plots away from the grave site of the Montgomery brothers' cousin.   Daniels had been buried on February 25, 1994.   Pursuant to a court order, Daniels' casket was disinterred, and the authorities discovered the bodies of the three victims buried beneath the casket under several inches of dirt and a single piece of plywood.]
[The State also recalled Dr. Smith who testified that none of the victims died instantaneously and that all suffered as a result of their separate injuries and being buried alive.   Although Anderson was paralyzed below his chest, Dr. Smith testified that he would have felt some of the effects of the trauma to his airway and particularly his windpipe, which is according to Dr. Smith, a very painful injury.   According to Dr. Smith, the bullet wound to Anderson's head would not have been fatal had he received proper medical attention and would not necessarily have caused unconsciousness. :tantrum:]
And this:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-04-28/news/9604280193_1_drug-trade-convicted-alive
[With an open grave readied for burial yawning beside them, the three bound and prostrate victims begged for their lives before two were shot and Mrs. Anderson was thrown in alive, authorities have said.]

Lord have mercy, if this happened in this case it could go unsolved forever.
And even tho there are specially trained dogs that can not be distracted by other recent or old graves, cemeteries can really confuse many search dogs in general.
I hated typing this more than any of you could know.
I just don't know what to think anymore, but it is possible (slim chance) that EG knew someone in the removal services or on the outer fringes of this type of work.
Please come home little Lucas.
Our hearts are heavy and hurting and your family that cares about you and tried so very hard to help you miss you so much....
Chi:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Indeed, it is only speculation. One look at the photo of Lucas from the end of January and I don’t think it’s far-fetched. This is just my thought - not as a VI.
Ok so I've been sitting quietly reading for a while like a lot of you that last photo of him really just has me shocked! his father saw him like that. As a parent I would have asked to see the paperwork from the doctor. There's no way she would have been able to say "oh yeah I took him and he's fine" without me asking to see the paperwork. I have three boys and I know boys fall and get hurt but that massive mark on his face would have had me just wondering what else could be going on in his little head

But what was the purpose of lying? Where was she on VD? Where did she tell JH she was? So many questions of which only the both of them know the answer.
I do not think any of us knows, but someone besides EG does, IMO.
I think it is really key to discuss this, but we all know Lucas was seen alive while she was at OG, so we concentrate on the wee early morning hours after that.
I don't hate anyone but I strongly dislike a whole bunch of people involved in this.
Really strongly.:worms:
And as far as them right now, I am going to sit on my fingers on WS until we can openly post and will restrict my actual thoughts to other channels.....
Thinking again on the whole lie about VD incident.

I seem to remember something about Emily telling JH that Jamie picked up Lucas on VD and that she deflected when he asked her when, where and why, etc. I think he was home alone and she had to come up with a reason why he couldn't FaceTime or speak with Lucas. He probably wanted to wish his son Happy VD. Where was EG on VD? Who was she with? Her special inner circle valentine?

Maybe she was setting JO up to have been in the area, to have seen Lucas cause she knew she was gonna kill him. As FLA said (I think it was FLA) she hoped JO would not be able to verify her whereabouts at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm