Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are making me out to be a saint LOL. :blushing:
Thank you all so much....Uhaul acquired....move about to begin:).
[We are proving what two strong women can do today and we feel the good vibes.]

Love you all so much and as always prayers going up for Lucas (Luke):heartbeat:
cache.php

(Omgggg you guys are killing me......my heart just mellllted....argh I can't stand this!! :( )

Lucas was reported missing 75 days ago. That’s 1800 hours, 108,000 minutes or 10 weeks and 5 days. He’s been missing for 20.55% of 2018.

Most of the pieces of the puzzle are right in front of us. We have to use the principle of parsimony in order to stay on course.

Remember, in the mystery books the butler always did it. There’s a reason this became a cliche.

IMO, there is no sex trafficking, cult, pagan ritual, swap for drugs, or other “zebra theory” involved in Lucas’ disappearance.

IMO, there is one murderer, one accomplice after the fact and a few people that know what really happened.

The biggest problem with telling a lie is you have to not only remember the lie, you have to remember all of the different versions of the lie you told and remember to whom you have told which lies. Then those people must do the same. Eventually the web of lies starts to fray and the liar is exposed.

Only in your opinion, do you think more than 2 people currently know about what really happened? That would give me immense hope that the lies will quickly unravel soon.

I honestly still debate whether she did it alone or not, and if it’s the case she was alone, my heart sinks to a dark place. I become doubtful she will pay. How I pray that’s not the case.

Thank you to everyone for fighting for this little boy.

EG reminds me of my mother, who I have not spoken to since my father passed almost 2 years ago. She is a narcissist to her core. She is never wrong, the only emotions I see from her are anger and fake happiness. I have never seen her cry, neither had my dad. When she is around strangers or people she doesn’t know well, she’s wonderful, but it’s all a show. She had 6 kids with 3 husbands. She never should have had more than one imo, but it was how she hooked men. 2 out of the 6 currently speak to her, every single one of us has cut ties with her at one point or another, yet she is never to blame. We’re all crazy.

I’m going to do some serious thinking today about how I think a young version of my mom might have handled things if she had been in Emily’s shoes. Maybe I can come up with a different angle.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Just chiming in and noticing the posts are still not quoting correctly LOL so here goes anyways:
If a person can harm and abuse and disappear a child, they are capable of doing the same with an animal.
I do realize that EG didn't claim to have "dark" beliefs but she is indeed a liar.
She reeks of evil incarnate in my own opinion. :gaah:
The one CGI image on her FB I can't find at the moment of the angel with one black wing/side was very telling to me.
She's not fooling us, but I think she still has JH on her side and he is probably arguing with anyone who is trying to get him to do the right thing....:dunno:
Just disgusted but never giving up hope...:heartbeat:

(O/T, I am optimistic today that EG might see her day, as there seems to be movement in the case of Heather Elvis, finally against Tammy Moorer, more than 5 years later:

Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Indicted on conspiracy to kidnap Heather Elvis, 25 Apr 2018
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...nspiracy-to-kidnap-Heather-Elvis-25-Apr-2018/ )

EG reminds me of my mother, who I have not spoken to since my father passed almost 2 years ago. She is a narcissist to her core. She is never wrong, the only emotions I see from her are anger and fake happiness. I have never seen her cry, neither had my dad. When she is around strangers or people she doesn’t know well, she’s wonderful, but it’s all a show. She had 6 kids with 3 husbands. She never should have had more than one imo, but it was how she hooked men. 2 out of the 6 currently speak to her, every single one of us has cut ties with her at one point or another, yet she is never to blame. We’re all crazy.

I’m going to do some serious thinking today about how I think a young version of my mom might have handled things if she had been in Emily’s shoes. Maybe I can come up with a different angle.

This is what I've been trying to say too.

This is what I've been trying to say too.

I should add that she has a way of fooling people into thinking she’s this wonderful mother/friend/person. Even some of my close family members (not ones who have lived with her) still have a hard time believing she’s not a nice person even though they have seen with their own eyes how evil she can be. Somehow she still convinced them that her kids did something so atrocious to her that it warrants what she did. That or she makes us look like liars.

She even managed to fool my father until his last couple of months and they were married 35 years.

Ya'll are making me out to be a saint LOL. :blushing:
Thank you all so much....Uhaul acquired....move about to begin:).
[We are proving what two strong women can do today and we feel the good vibes.]

Love you all so much and as always prayers going up for Lucas (Luke):heartbeat:
cache.php

Omg ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I should add that she has a way of fooling people into thinking she’s this wonderful mother/friend/person. Even some of my close family members (not ones who have lived with her) still have a hard time believing she’s not a nice person even though they have seen with their own eyes how evil she can be. Somehow she still convinced them that her kids did something so atrocious to her that it warrants what she did. That or she makes us look like liars.

She even managed to fool my father until his last couple of months and they were married 35 years.

All of this ^^^ combined with my own personal experiences with that type is why I can understand JH. It upsets and sickens me because I want him to wake up, and I do not condone or excuse his failure to protect Lucas. I just can understand.

I have a sister that is exactly as you describe you mom (and as EG has been described). She has two children. She had multiple CPS cases against her when her children were younger. She was a filthy house keeper when they were growing up. She no longer has communication with one of her daughters, and the lack of communication is at the fault of the daughter...as she portrays it to anyone who will listen. My sister is thought to be narcissist with borderline personality disorder. She is physically and emotionally abusive to our parents, her grandchildren and us - her siblings. We, the siblings, have all distanced ourselves from her, her lies and manipulation. Extended family tend to still fall prey, and even one of her daughters gets sucked into her cycles of use you/hate you.

I have found by watching my sister over the years that there are only two types of people that are willingly around her "on purpose". Type 1 (Her husband) those with no self esteem, that are broke down and don't know that they deserve better, and will willingly go along with her ploys and evilness just to make her quite down for a moment. Never catching on that it doesn't work. Type 2 (my nephew) other narcissists. They play off of each others dark side. She tells him she hates someone, he sneaks over and kills their dog (true story). Together they not good. She is a mother figure to him, in a non-nurturing way. They are two evils in a pod!

Only giving my sisters story to say that I think it's highly possibly that EG is a narcissist that will deny whatever she did until her last breath, but it's also highly likely she had someone familial with a similar personality trait that fed off of her and would have helped do anything, no questions asked, and like PB said - others know after the fact. My sister & nephew have a small circle of people they talk about their activities with.

If I had to guess, I'm assuming more people would know things by now. If E.g. told someone of the story, it's in people's human nature to want to talk about it and with e.g. in jail and not able to talk about it with that person, that person could talk about it with someone else and so fourth. Is there anyway to start a reward money fund-to add to the reward? I'm guessing money talks with e.g.'s circle.

I'm not sure I'm understanding, because of my point of reference with my mil. She uses her beliefs for power, trickery. She acts nice to animals in front of others but will kill them given a secret opportunity. She grows a garden but will poison your food given a secret opportunity. It's very creepy once one understands her true thinking. This is how I view EG.
That is what I said she is fake a chameleon but wants people to think she is spiritual. A chameleon changes its colors to fit in. She is cunning...
Deceitful...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a sister that is exactly as you describe you mom (and as EG has been described). She has two children. She had multiple CPS cases against her when her children were younger. She was a filthy house keeper when they were growing up. She no longer has communication with one of her daughters, and the lack of communication is at the fault of the daughter...as she portrays it to anyone who will listen. My sister is thought to be narcissist with borderline personality disorder. She is physically and emotionally abusive to our parents, her grandchildren and us - her siblings. We, the siblings, have all distanced ourselves from her, her lies and manipulation. Extended family tend to still fall prey, and even one of her daughters gets sucked into her cycles of use you/hate you.

I have found by watching my sister over the years that there are only two types of people that are willingly around her "on purpose". Type 1 (Her husband) those with no self esteem, that are broke down and don't know that they deserve better, and will willingly go along with her ploys and evilness just to make her quite down for a moment. Never catching on that it doesn't work. Type 2 (my nephew) other narcissists. They play off of each others dark side. She tells him she hates someone, he sneaks over and kills their dog (true story). Together they not good. She is a mother figure to him, in a non-nurturing way. They are two evils in a pod!

Only giving my sisters story to say that I think it's highly possibly that EG is a narcissist that will deny whatever she did until her last breath, but it's also highly likely she had someone familial with a similar personality trait that fed off of her and would have helped do anything, no questions asked, and like PB said - others know after the fact. My sister & nephew have a small circle of people they talk about their activities with.

I know the type. And even when they do something that is so blatantly awful, they still find a way to justify it or make it not their fault.
I know a person who held her grandchildren hostage essentially- because her son and his wife were later than she expected picking them up. She made plans after she had agreed to watch the kids but didn’t tell her son until he was ‘too late’ picking them up. Even when confronted with police by it, she said she had to hold them as bargaining chips to make him talk to her. It’s disgusting that they can see nothing wrong with their actions ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the type. And even when they do something that is so blatantly awful, they still find a way to justify it or make it not their fault.
I know a person who held her grandchildren hostage essentially- because her son and his wife were later than she expected picking them up. She made plans after she had agreed to watch the kids but didn’t tell her son until he was ‘too late’ picking them up. Even when confronted with police by it, she said she had to hold them as bargaining chips to make him talk to her. It’s disgusting that they can see nothing wrong with their actions ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This exactly!
I could go on and on about the things my sister has done with her grandchildren, from trying to remove them from their own mother's custody claiming outrageous sexual abuse, even hiring an attorney and taking her daughter to court.
Her & my nephew's last stint before the rest of my siblings cut them off was her taking in my elderly father into her home. Within a month she had him wearing diapers, claiming body bruises were from him falling. She was telling us that dad was telling her that he wasn't her biological daughter, he had only raised her. She claimed he was suffering from dementia, and was steadily forging his signature on his checks, credit cards, she changed his will, and had his truck disabled so he couldn't leave and took his cell phone. As a family we came together and moved him out while she was at work. That's when we got the FULL story and it was horrifying! If someone can do that to their 79 year old daddy, I believe they can do it to a 5 year old step son!

Oh my goodness I am not the only one blessed with a mother like this...You are the first I have found that had one too.

Maybe this is why we see some things in EG that others do not. We have a different perspective. My mother hated me and hurt me. I know how poor Lucas felt. My heart breaks for this child and I am consumed by it. We need to find him

She needs to pay.

Well now that we have discussed spirituality. Let's move on to Lucas. I was only correcting that post about Voodoo when I spoke up about it.

I hope all the storms you guys are having will maybe uncover something...

May you have a flood...

Oh my goodness I am not the only one blessed with a mother like this...You are the first I have found that had one too.

Maybe this is why we see some things in EG that others do not. We have a different perspective. My mother hated me and hurt me. I know how poor Lucas felt. My heart breaks for this child and I am consumed by it. We need to find him

She needs to pay.

I am so sorry to hear that your mother is like mine! It’s not something I would wish on my worst enemy. It took me 30 years to fully understand how screwed up she is and that it wasn’t all my fault.

There is a special understanding that only those of us who grew up with the type of mind games/manipulation they dish out can truly understand.

Sometimes it is comforting to know we’re not the only ones even though we wish we were.

It is hard for some of us that have not had family members that were that diabolical to see certain things. This is so true because we sometimes do not recognize it. That and the fact the person doing the fooling is really good at what they do. They are an expert at fooling others.

The Jodi Arias case and trial was where I witnessed what a skilled narcistic person with serious issues can try to manipulate others with their skills. It was fascinating to witness and I started to see the signs. They were not very obvious at times and you had to watch very closely to pick up things. One of the most amazing things I saw for the first time was how she felt no real emotion and would look to others reactions in the courtroom so that she could copy what was a normal reaction. If they cried then it was time to pretend to cry. If they ooohhhed and awwweed then it was time for her to oooh and awww. She was always watching others so she knew what to copy because she had no real emotion of her own. Scary stuff.

To bring that back to how it can help us here.

I agree that if there are those that can maybe try to think like she would be thinking that evening to maybe give a clue of where she may have put him.

I keep leaning towards a place that is relatively close. I would tend to keep going back to the front doors of the two known places she stayed and work out very slowly from there. Many times a body is found in places that were already searched. Its because we are so anxious to keep searching that we sometimes move too quickly when we start out. So going back to places fairly close to her homes would be something maybe worth trying.

I really hope she did not just get lucky with a simple deposit in a large metal trash bin that has gone onto a landfill. I cant stop shaking that thought either.

Praying something breaks soon.

Well now that we have discussed spirituality. Let's move on to Lucas. I was only correcting that post about Voodoo when I spoke up about it.

I hope all the storms you guys are having will maybe uncover something...

May you have a flood...

To touch on the missing poster days in jail his week, who shared the storms passing through Lucas, KS last night and this morning's common thread of wicked wretches who live to torment their targets... what do we recognize as our most intolerable symbol of failure to fall in line with such witches?

Interesting things can get under a witnesses' skin as well- if one is not literally sitting on Lucas' location they may've camped out on another point of access.
What subtle & indelible marks were left on others when they watched EG and/or LH... which personal artifacts or aspects connected might no longer be in the family home since report?

I'm for JO releasing something very unique and particular shared with LH symbolically to public. Plaster it from each and every corner. Really rub that tenderizer into their raw wounds as it were.

I am so sorry to hear that your mother is like mine! It’s not something I would wish on my worst enemy. It took me 30 years to fully understand how screwed up she is and that it wasn’t all my fault.

There is a special understanding that only those of us who grew up with the type of mind games/manipulation they dish out can truly understand.

Sometimes it is comforting to know we’re not the only ones even though we wish we were.

Sadly you 2 have found a third. I can’t talk about my mother today. I’m losing my beautiful in every way 14 yo cavalier King Charles who fathered my most beautiful babies ever. I’ve had him since he was 8 weeks and slept in my pillow. So while we had bad mothers let’s put the experience to good use and determine WWED. (What would Emily do). Or better yet

WDED (what did Emily do??

I just got home from getting my hair done, turned on the TV, "Insane Pools: Lucas Lagoons" is on. You are everywhere cutie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018