Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone remind me what post/thread a VI confirmed EG came home from OG by 6pm and/or the msm article that stated this? just trying to remember when/how we learned this. and if the wording was possibly "EG said she came home at 6" and it hasnt been proven or confirmed by LE.

sorry if im totally just forgetting this is a fact she got back from OG around6!

It was in the affidavit

I am relieved as I not sure I am ready to hear the news! Ugh

Why saying not possibly Lucas? Because it says developing story? Perhaps it’s finding Lucas and the story further progresses with having a body so it’s developing? (Or maybe I’m in denial cause I just really want him found ::cry::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on the link. This reporter states it’s not Lucas related.

I didn’t even see the briefing on any of the news sites :/

I finally found the live FB briefing I posted it above. You didn't miss anything. They said nothing about the incident this am or Lucas.

Have not even read all of your posts since I have been off line for almost 2 days.
Lucas we are not giving up on you.
Back to catching up, and hoping for any bit of good news. I don't even think I have anything I can add to help in any way right now. :sigh:
Love,
Chi (still hanging on and praying that Lucas can send any kind of sign to the searchers.):floating:

They don't usually stream the daily briefing unless there's something significant. WPD will usually tweet a link to it though.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads