Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I am so thankful you dug this up for us and showed where that rumor started! So, it was never confirmed by one of our VI's that JH Facetimed with Lucas on the 15th? Damn, my head is spinning now.............This is why I questioned as to whether this was a fact or a rumor- I just couldn't remember where it originated from, but I thought one of our VI's confirmed this to have happened.

Oh and by the way, how would EG's cousin know that Lucas and JH Facetimed on the 15th? Was she there? *cough cough*
Steels, I'm having a hard time biting my tongue. It will be bleeding in no time at all. Though, much isn't revealable in order to stay within the TOS; my brain has absorbed it and it doesn't easily forget. I can't unsee it. Pass me a dose of that cough medicine.

You may not be able to answer this PB ... but did JH say he seemed ok or was he ill

JH told me he FaceTimed with Lucas on the 15th. FWIW I believe him.

Thank you for clarifying that fact as I was certain I had seen you state it before.

You may not be able to answer this PB ... but did JH say he seemed ok or was he ill

He said he was not throwing up when he talked with him. He didn’t elaborate further and the didn’t ask for more details.

We were going through a list of questions at the time.

JH told me he FaceTimed with Lucas on the 15th. FWIW I believe him.

Thank you so much for clarifying this, I knew I had remembered this info came from a VI and I don't read facebook groups so knew it didn't come from there.

​I just had what Oprah would refer to as an a-ha moment with this case. Whether Emily noticed a precipitous decline in Lucas’ health in the days leading up to his disappearance or she was pre-meditating his demise, I think it’s safe to say that whatever was going on was already underway on Valentine’s Day. Here’s the a-ha moment: EG went to out in public to OG not to be cruel & neglectful of Lucas (although the she was very clearly that anyway), she went out to be seen WITHOUT HIM. She was putting her “JO had Lucas for VD” plan into full effect. She needed to be seen without him to “prove” Lucas was with his bio-mom. Of course, Lucas foiled that plan in a HUGE way when he was seen by the landlord ... home alone peeking out a window. If being seen on VD really was EG’s attempt at alibi building, we all have to consider that her plan to disappear Lucas was already forming much earlier than the day/hours leading up to him vanishing. All my opinion, of course.

That's a fantastic thought, but his Dad talked to him on the 15th, so I don't think this is completely accurate. But it sure makes one go "hmmmmm".

I really wish we could find him so the family could get some much needed rest. Cant imagine sleeping when we dont know where he is. Torture.[emoji174]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

That's a fantastic thought, but his Dad talked to him on the 15th, so I don't think this is completely accurate. But it sure makes one go "hmmmmm".
I don't doubt JH facetimed with Lucas on the 15th. There's a lot riding on if Emily told the VD lie before or after Lucas was gone. JH saw at least his face. If, heavy on the "if" he had any new bruises, EG could have easily played it off that Lucas was elsewhere when he got hurt. I'm not saying she said Jamie hurt him, but that she might have said he could have got hurt playing with his cousins as she stated in her jailhouse interview. I think JH could have talked to her on VD. It's a possibility he might not have believed whatever she was telling him and had someone verify her story. I'm reaching, I know, and I'm sorry. I'm just not sure what the FaceTime conversation proves.

Except Lucas and JH face-timed on the 15th.

Exactly. But what if they both knew Lucas was deteriorating and had agreed on a cover-up plan together that involved framing JO. Only the landlord unexpectedly saw him and that foiled the plan. Lucas appeared very sick to me and hadn't been in school since Feb 9. Time was closing in and it was a matter of days or hours before CPS showed up at their door. Whether or not they were both equally responsible for his demise at that point wouldn't have mattered in the eyes of the law because they both knew he was sick and did nothing to save him.

40404c3f776b61bd5a3b2b876988c241.jpg

This shows that she was on something. These pics are only 5 months apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. Need convincing that these photos are of the same person.

Exactly. But what if they both knew Lucas was deteriorating and had agreed on a cover-up plan together that involved framing JO. Only the landlord unexpectedly saw him and that foiled the plan. Lucas appeared very sick to me and hadn't been in school since Feb 9. Time was closing in and it was a matter of days or hours before CPS showed up at their door. Whether or not they were both equally responsible for his demise at that point wouldn't have mattered in the eyes of the law because they both knew he was sick and did nothing to save him.
I agree with most of what you say, but I do have a hard time making JH as complicit in pre-meditation of Lucas' death. I don't think he would do that. I just dont get that vibe from him. I believe he loved his son. I do think he was extremely mistrustful of Emily and as I've mentioned before and got shot down. He was gone for extended weeks at a time. I think he suspected Emily of cheating and did have his own personal confidant he relied upon to keep up with what was going on while he was out of town.

if lucas' health was quickly deteriorating and she wasnt seeking proper medical help, it seems possible he hit a low point Wednesday (why she puts the lie into action) but he was able to hang on for a few more days. then friday his health gets worse, possibly along with some medication/an additional beating from EG, which causes him to pass Friday. maybe she didnt want him to die which explains why she didnt kill him, the plan to frame JO was a last resort if he didnt survive one of her beatings.

that being said, i see your point. also, the scenario above is painting EG as an abuser who is aware of how severe her abuse is. while i think that may be possible, i think its also possible shes like "i didnt think it was that bad". so maybe the valentine's day lie wasnt about if Lucas were to pass but a way to cover her tracks for his current bruises & injuries. maybe death never even entered EGs mind regarding the valentine's day lie.

for example, if someone was coming by between wednesday - later in the week such as the boys and their dad for visiting (not sure what her long term plan was for explaining her and JH hadnt split), she had a hunch CPS would be by, the LL/new neighbors may see Lucas and go "omg is he OK", he needed to go back to school eventually, etc. as much as i think she was fine to drug Lucas and leave him home alone, she maybe knew she couldnt do this 24/7 for another week or so while he healed. so, if Lucas had particularly bad bruises/beatting, she felt she needed to lay the groundwork & say to people "oh those bruises happened earlier this week/wednesday with his mom, not under my care".

BBM, hang in here:

Lucas is integral to what occured in our eyes only; insofar as EG is concerned he's only ever been an afterthought.

Case in point: Young woman gets pregnant, revels in how baby brings special attention/privileges/power socially, perversely along with excessive drain on energy/money/social stimulation.
Woman takes aggression of frustration from situation out on baby/toddler, creates undue DV stress & to save relationship and position that grants her desired 'powers' which are now dwindling as responsibilities mount, has another baby to repeat the 'honeymoon' period that bestowed special position...

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Let us say now that the powers that be intervene to remove not-so-young woman & any special control she exerts over the hostage family, but it's too late- she's deep in the cycle & not about to let something piddling and superficial as interlopers get the best of her.

She goes shopping for a replacement family to prove her saintly status as mother; working father looking for caregiver/homemaker bargains this is a good fit for his needs- they settle in & pick up where the last mess left off. Soon she's secured another bun in the oven to recapture the untouchable status of mommy to be & continues the damnable battle to wreck everyone who saw through her bs the first hundred times.

Enter LH's family reports and this couplings ugliness of the last couple years, coming to a head at the end of 2017; everyone is against her once again and EG is not about to go down without a battle- only option left in her mind is to isolate the problem.

She'd played people long enough to know how to swing things now.

This brings us to early 2018; in which everything EG set up for her 'perfect mommy' vindication, must begrudgingly be 'cashed in' with trusted allies who've been positioned pretty well, yet dug a little too deep into the fray to be able to extricate themself without serious side effects. They take full weight of decision from EG & alleviate her crisis just enough to allow her to steamroll on to victory unhindered.
Fast forward 5 weeks; now we've read printed fragments of what couldn't be blamed away, coming together as everyone who interrupted EG's goals and plans began to creep ever closer to interacting & upsetting all 'her hard work invested' (enabling and side taking).

Just as we knew all along half truths were hidden between her lies, what was mentioned in my prior post about holding both ideas is essential to understanding what exists within all EG's facades. Diverse fronts others accepted in liu of looking straight at her abnormal acts; our unhappy facts were still mere shadows in their minds.
Evils revealed guide us through the forest which those who might've saved LH couldn't see for the trees.

Lucas would slowly vanish, as a natural counterbalance to EG's obsessive plans of perfecting position and power over all who scorned her.
This last cycle took center stage over every aspect of as many lives as she could exert it- running ragged away from where every eye upon her turned, drawing ever more attention and still we wonder where that road leads!?

There was never a chance that EG might win at this race against herself, and she failed utterly to consider the only possible outcome of her determination would be the inverse of her desires.

I don't know. Need convincing that these photos are of the same person.
I believe they are the same person but won't comment further on this particular subject until it is verified the first one did indeed come from her Facebook account as stated. So far no one has addressed that or provided a link. It is very telling to me though because the mod has not yet removed the photos even after asking for verification.

I believe they are the same person but won't comment further on this particular subject until it is verified the first one did indeed come from her Facebook account as stated. So far no one has addressed that or provided a link. It is very telling to me though because the mod has not yet removed the photos even after asking for verification.

Just trying to help out here.

The pic on the right is the mugshot (I believe) and can be seen here. http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

I believe pic on left was originally from Emily's own Facebook page?

ETA... Here is a link for the 1st photo. http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Mi...mom-asks-for-release-from-jail-476595823.html

HTH

Bringing forward the links for the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The source links were provided in a subsequent post by another WS member. Both photos are sourced and are stated by the sources to be photos of Emily Glass.

attachment.php
Here is a poster

Attachments

• 30728826_10214380364915252_7546112709456806253_n (1).jpg
    30728826_10214380364915252_7546112709456806253_n (1).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 263
We had terribly strong winds come through and were clearing out all the large tree debris in the yard (and there was alot), I didn't wear gloves and got only 1 scratch on my forearm. Really wish we had a good picture of her scratches. I'm going hunting this weekend and going to get creative. There is even a well I know of that has a concrete slab over it. Going to see possibly what marks it would produce if I tried lifting it. Brush piles, days and days of cedar trees, you name it-I'm going to try it. We must find our boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member