Hopefully this works

Attachments

• NMJH1.jpg
    NMJH1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 267
  • NMJH2.PNG
    NMJH2.PNG
    48.9 KB · Views: 271
BBM #1: If this was a completely isolated incident, then yes. If Lucas had never been the victim of abuse and was suddenly killed by JH's girlfriend, then of course, all sympathy towards him. No one should be held responsible for someone's sudden and uncharacteristic actions. But, he had warning. Too much warning that he ignored. He did not lose Lucas suddenly, he deteriorated over a period of time.

BBM #2: He allowed his girlfriend to beat his child, while he watched him decline and while his own family called CPS and he did nothing. There is nothing about that man that makes me think he did not hurt Emily's two sons. He should be held accountable.

Jules, I am not yelling at you or anything, just responding with my own thoughts. I hope this doesn't come across as too strong.

Bravo. I had started to reply but was editing it for five minutes and finally hit cancel; you nailed it with honesty and class.

To our VI’s:
I’m curious if anyone has begun looking into having the newest Hernandez baby places with them upon its arrival? If so, while I adopted through CPS here in Houston, I am still really knowledgeable on how to work with them through placement and adoption if you’d like my help or would just like to talk during the process! We adopted my cousin when she was taken by CPS and I know the frustration of the home studies and working with COS workers etc. ::hugs::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM #1: If this was a completely isolated incident, then yes. If Lucas had never been the victim of abuse and was suddenly killed by JH's girlfriend, then of course, all sympathy towards him. No one should be held responsible for someone's sudden and uncharacteristic actions. But, he had warning. Too much warning that he ignored. He did not lose Lucas suddenly, he deteriorated over a period of time.

BBM #2: He allowed his girlfriend to beat his child, while he watched him decline and while his own family called CPS and he did nothing. There is nothing about that man that makes me think he did not hurt Emily's two sons. He should be held accountable.

Jules, I am not yelling at you or anything, just responding with my own thoughts. I hope this doesn't come across as too strong.

Agreed
I am sad for the children involved and those that truly loved them and did what they could to protect them.
I have no sympathy for an adult who willfully and intentionally hurts a child or even an adult, and/or allows others to do so. Your first job as a parent is to protect your children. Not your other relationships.

You're fine.

I'm absolutely not saying that JH doesn't need to be held accountable--I support that completely.

My empathy for JH certainly doesn't trump the horror of what has happened to Lucas and the effects of JH's behavior on everyone else involved in this tragedy--but right or wrong, I do still have empathy for him.

Jules, I am not yelling at you or anything, just responding with my own thoughts. I hope this doesn't come across astoo strong.

Attachments

• NMJH3.PNG
    NMJH3.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 281
To our VI’s:
I’m curious if anyone has begun looking into having the newest Hernandez baby places with them upon its arrival? If so, while I adopted through CPS here in Houston, I am still really knowledgeable on how to work with them through placement and adoption if you’d like my help or would just like to talk during the process! We adopted my cousin when she was taken by CPS and I know the frustration of the home studies and working with COS workers etc. ::hugs::
That doesn't sound like something JOs family would be concerned with. jmo

To our VI’s:

I can’t say for sure, but I would guess the focus is on Lucas right now.

I can’t say for sure, but I would guess the focus is on Lucas right now.

If and when it shifts, I’m here as a resource or just an ear. Unfortunately at my distance it is all I can truly bring to the table as I can’t search directly for our little man :-(

If I recall, didn't mother of the year and Lucas both get yelled at as well?

Is hostile and violent behavior a common, expected result of meth use?

I don’t think drugs are the only reason for hostile outbursts.

Unless I missed something this charge would almost have to be between a state official (employee) and JH. CHARGES such as this are not usual between a child and adult or 2 adults.

I wiuld also like to see jh entire legal, criminal and civil filings.

No. That’s not what the charges are for.

That doesn't sound like something JOs family would be concerned with. jmo

I’m hoping someone from either side who has a loving and stable home will be able to take the newest family member and raise them. There was someone calling CPS and that person seems like a loving and caring individual ::heartbeat::
It neither here nor there at the moment, but hopefully something that can be considered in the future when the time arrives.
How far along is EG?

I have a feeling that things are about to get interesting in this investigation now that JH is headed to court. [emoji15]

I’m hoping someone from either side who has a loving and stable home will be able to take the newest family member and raise them. There was someone calling CPS and that person seems like a loving and caring individual :[emoji813]beat::
It neither here nor there at the moment, but hopefully something that can be considered in the future when the time arrives.
How far along is EG?

We're not related and don't have a relationship in any way to any children involved other than Lucas so we wouldn't have the opportunity to have kinship placement or adopt.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

You’re correct.

Hi PB. I notice under your name it says Registered User. Was this changed from Verified Insider? If so, can you say why? Thanks so much.
kkdj

Hi PB. I notice under your name it says Registered User. Was this changed from Verified Insider? If so, can you say why? Thanks so much.
kkdj

Sorry, I know this question wasn't directed at me, but, I don't think PB's has ever said anything other than Registered User.

Sorry, I know this question wasn't directed at me, but, I don't think PB's has ever said anything other than Registered User.

Oh! I guess I must not have noticed. I only noticed now because of another case I saw PB on. But she is nonetheless considered a VI in this case right?

Oh! I guess I must not have noticed. I only noticed now because of another case I saw PB on. But she is nonetheless considered a VI in this case right?

Yeah, I think PB largely uses Tapatalk and I'm not even sure you can see the "Registered User" thing on there. Or alter it.

Yes. She is the Verified Family Spokesperson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member