Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM From the article:It’s not clear whether Glass' trial will begin Monday as scheduled.In court Friday, Wichita police Detective Ryan Schomaker testified about the four interviews that investigators conducted with Glass starting the day after she reported Lucas missing.
Lucas has been missing almost three months now despite a massive investigation involving the FBI and repeated searches, including at area parks.
Lucas’ father, Jonathan Hernandez, is the fiance of Glass, Schomaker said. The boy was with Glass for weeks at a time while his father worked out of state.

Wow. Now that we know the LL actually spoke with Lucas, it seems even more likely that the LL would have contacted her (Or JH) following that Q&A to check in and alert her that he's aware of the child being left home alone. One could speculate that tipped her off and caused her to go into a rage.

and if EG drugged him and/or his health was failing, he was still alert enough to interact with someone at this time...

One additional layer of detail about Lucas that came up at Friday’s hearing: A neighbor came to Glass’ home and saw that she and her daughter were gone — but that 5-year-old Lucas was there. The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html#storylink=cpy

Says neighbor, maybe a journalism mistake?

There is so so much in that last paragraph.
Definitely spoke to LH in order to know details of EG and daughter gone etc

One additional layer of detail about Lucas that came up at Friday’s hearing: A neighbor came to Glass’ home and saw that she and her daughter were gone — but that 5-year-old Lucas was there. The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html#storylink=cpy

mistake or im thinking that the LL is technically both (lives in the neighborhood and manages some properties). maybe for some personal/professional reasons he preferred to be labeled as neighbor?

Good point - I just assumed it was the LL since we knew he'd been by while she was out. I wonder if the LL is the neighbor or if two different people came by that afternoon and saw Lucas.

Would love to know what the Q&A session consisted of.
Sounds like more than peeking through the window.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

last sentence: The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.

this must be the LL too - its possibly this is accurate reporting and the LL is also in the neighborhood. (or both a neighbor and the LL came by?)

so him and Lucas interacted/talked? interesting update.

So we now know that Lucas was able to hold a conversation, was positively identified (something PB had already told us but this should put all doubts to rest) and if it weren’t the LL but a neighbor (new info that LL is also a neighbor if that’s the case). Do we know if she was requesting to have the evidence quelched that showed she left Lucas alone that day or something else? Because if it was that then it doesn’t matter much cause she was already outed.

Evil b was angry, my guess really angry. So she hurt Lucas because he was found out to be alone-not seeing it as HER fault. That monster deserves to rot. God I hate her.

I feel like she would have been super paranoid to be driving anywhere super late because she didn't have a drivers license. Not only did she not have a license, hers was suspended. I don't think she would have went far just for that simple reason. If she were to get pulled over she very well could have went to jail. My thought is that she took the freeway. I don't know how the freeway is in Wichita but in Topeka there are hardly ever any police officers, highway patrol, sheriffs, etc. If not the freeway, back roads she was comfortable with.

But that is entirely going against her being arrogant about getting caught. If she was that cocky, any type of flat surface she could drive on legally would be fair game.

Actually, these are not facts. She had/has a license. The only thing she can not do is drive her 2 biological sons around due to a family court order.

Listening to Nancy Grace podcast on little Lucas, any of our web slippers on there as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Lucas talked to the LL and the LL knew Lucas was home alone, why didn't he call LE that a small child was left alone in the home. Did he call EG and wait for her to come home? If so it would give police a timeline of when she returned home.

I wonder if the LL lived in the neighborhood? That happens sometimes.

ETA: Woops, neglected to read ahead, sorry for my late news lol

If her reason for leaving LH home, while her and the baby went to OG, was because he wasn’t feeling well and sleeping, I wonder what LH told the neighbor where Glass was. If he was sleeping when she left would he know where she was?

Glass’ attorney, Leth-Perez, mentioned in her questioning that Glass had twice requested an attorney during the interviewing.
Also, Leth-Perez said, a recording shows that her client said, “I want to go be with my family now,” “I’m scared. That’s why I want a lawyer,” and that she knew that she was a suspect.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html

If this is correct and they kept questioning her after asking for a lawyer, that may turn out to be a problem.

Wow. Now that we know the LL actually spoke with Lucas, it seems even more likely that the LL would have contacted her (Or JH) following that Q&A to check in and alert her that he's aware of the child being left home alone. One could speculate that tipped her off and caused her to go into a rage.

If this is true, why in God's name didn't they call the cops? So the neighbor or landlord whoever it was, just walked away without a thought for Lucas' safety?

Thanks to the posters who posted the docket, tweets, and latest article! From the latest article http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article210955789.html /snip"Glass also was falling asleep during the sessions with detectives and said she was mentally and emotionally exhausted, the defense attorney said.Glass consented to a polygraph test after the third interview." /snip. Hmmm. Verrrrry interesting. I wonder if there were maybe other reasons she was "falling asleep". Plus, if she consented to a polygraph, was one actually done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee