Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting both calls were the LL and she ignored both, but decided to check her voicemail after the 2nd one. This is all just speculation, but that how it goes in my mind. Especially since there was the 5:43pm call and she gets home at 6pm. She probably got in the car, and was like "what does he/she want?", checks voicemail, oh crap! Races home. She is lucky they didnt call the police, but I wish they had.

I'm pretty sure that person also wishes they had called police. I can't imagine the (misplaced) guilt they must be feeling.

It would certainly be interesting to have more details about her calls while at Olive Garden. I'm sure it will all come out in time.

I am betting both calls were the LL and she ignored both, but decided to check her voicemail after the 2nd one. This is all just speculation, but that how it goes in my mind. Especially since there was the 5:43pm call and she gets home at 6pm. She probably got in the car, and was like "what does he/she want?", checks voicemail, oh crap! Races home. She is lucky they didnt call the police, but I wish they had.

I'll bet the LL was there when she got there. He/she might have given her a piece of their mind. Years ago I managed apartments. Late at night a resident called me saying a baby next door wouldn't stop crying. I went over there and nobody answered and the baby was still crying so I entered. Sure enough, this single mother wasn't there and the baby was alone. I stayed with the baby until she returned. I gave her a piece of my mind and told her if I ever find this again I was calling the authorities. (should have then actually, but I was young and dumb)
Anyway, I'll bet a good beating was given to Lucas for letting himself get seen and "telling on her."

So...EG showed no emotion throughout 4 interviews and was falling asleep in one of said interviews.

Seriously, how do you fall asleep when being interviewed by LE unless you are on serious drugs?

My gosh...

Or faking that she was too tired to understand their questioning causing her answers to not make sense.

Actually, these are not facts. She had/has a license. The only thing she can not do is drive her 2 biological sons around due to a family court order.

Do you have a link that says this? Because the last article I read said that she could not drive due to her license being suspended and had to have someone drive her.

"On Oct. 16, Butler County District Court Judge David Ricke ordered that Glass could have limited unsupervised time with her two sons. The judge ordered that the boys’ father continue to have sole legal custody.The court order noted a plan to increase Glass’ parenting time “gradually and hopefully safely.”
Before progressing in the plan, she had to complete a parenting course that dealt with anger or violence.
The order said that Glass “has used illegal drugs in the past and is forgiven” but warned that any future use would be seen as “a choice by her not to parent” her children. She was not allowed to leave Butler and Sedgwick counties with the children.
The judge also wrote that the “mother has also shown a genuine concern regarding the children’s welfare.”
The court also noted that Glass had a restricted license. She had to have a licensed driver with her to pick up her sons."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

If one is under the influence of drugs while taking a Lie detector test, doesn't it make it inconclusive?

Or faking that she was too tired to understand their questioning causing her answers to not make sense.

Wow...possibly... That would be next level conniving.

However, I am personally more inclined to think drugs.

I am not allowed to read the Kansas news link from today. I regularly get a pop up saying I have read the maximum free articles for the month. I am uncertain if it is because I am not a subscriber, or because I live in Canada.

Therefore, I REALLY appreciate the excerpts being posted on the thread. Thank you and please keep them coming. :)

So...EG showed no emotion throughout 4 interviews and was falling asleep in one of said interviews.

Seriously, how do you fall asleep when being interviewed by LE unless you are on serious drugs?

My gosh...

Or coming down from meth - coming down from meth causes the user to become extremely sleepy as they are no longer being sped up by the drug. When I detoxed from alcohol the meth users slept for DAYS because they had been up for days. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...possibly... That would be next level conniving.

However, I am personally more inclined to think drugs.

I think so too, but then I think who would go to the police station drugged out? I'll bet she did have some sleepless nights too worrying about her sorry little behind.

This is where we need an attorney to chime in. If I am remembering correctly, LE are required to get you an attorney or let you get one if you request it, but they are not required to stop talking to you. It is your choice whether or not you continue to talk after asking for an attorney.

Oh thank goodness. I so hope you are right.

It is definitely unclear as to who exaclty had the Q & A with Lucas. But, whoever that person is I hope they are able to detail how Lucas looked physically. Was it clear to said person that this was an abused child?

We also REALLY don't know how said person handled the situation. Were they fed such a line of BS from EG (think Casey Anthony) that they fell for that?

Here's an article about it from 4/13/2018: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html /snip " March 2017: Someone saw Lucas with “temporary tattoos that were hiding bruises.” Lucas was reported to have been covered “from head to toe in bruises,” according to a report to the Kansas Department for Children and Families on Feb. 19, two days after Glass told police he had disappeared. The person said Lucas had a bruise on his bottom “that looked like the shape of a clothes iron. … Lucas reportedly stated (Glass) had caused the bruises,” the document says.". /snip

Wow! I have no idea how I missed/forgot this! Thank you!!!

I think so too, but then I think who would go to the police station drugged out? I'll bet she did have some sleepless nights too worrying about her sorry little behind.

BBM...A drug addict, probably. IMO

Actually, I believe it has been confirmed by PB that she had a restricted license, which at least in my state means you can only drive for certain things or at certain times of the day, or with another licensed driver in the vehicle. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong - and also maybe a KS local can clarify exactly what a restricted license means in that state?

Yes, restricted by the family court judge to drive with her 2 sons in the car. Not restricted as in during certain hours or situations like you would get with say a DUI conviction. This was part of her parenting plan for the 2 boys.
Can FLA or PB chime in here please? I dont wish to give false info if I am wrong. Thank you.

If I am wrong, could a mod please delete my comments? Reporting my own post for clarification purposes.

PhoneJockey, If I am incorrect, I apologize, but that is how I recall the wording from the affidavit that was released in regards to her boys.

Actually, I believe it has been confirmed by PB that she had a restricted license, which at least in my state means you can only drive for certain things or at certain times of the day, or with another licensed driver in the vehicle. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong - and also maybe a KS local can clarify exactly what a restricted license means in that state?
In my state, once a license is restricted, the judge can be requested to allow specific times allowed to drive but I've only seen allowances permitted to allow permission driving to work. I also think of Billie Jean Dunn who had taken Valium, xanax, or similar substance to take a polygraph which was disallowed. Too many similarities. At least Casey was sly/stupid enough to not to take polygraph even while medicated. Emily is at least as stupid as both of these women. Have society and potential jurors been listening? I'm worried.

I'm pretty sure that person also wishes they had called police. I can't imagine the (misplaced) guilt they must be feeling.

It would certainly be interesting to have more details about her calls while at Olive Garden. I'm sure it will all come out in time.

They should feel guilty. Not for Lucas' disappearance, as that still probably would have happened anyway at some point and that was not their fault, but how do you walk away from a five year old all alone at the house, not knowing where his caretaker is and for how long they will be gone?

They should feel guilty. Not for Lucas' disappearance, as that still probably would have happened anyway at some point and that was not their fault, but how do you walk away from a five year old all alone at the house, not knowing where his caretaker is and for how long they will be gone?

Nowhere does it say they left after seeing Lucas... maybe they were sitting on the front porch when she eventually pulled into the driveway. Either way, police definitely should have been called.

I think if LE were called, they would have seen bruises and any other ailments Lucas had at that time and he would have been taken to a hospital and DCF would have been notified (again). Maybe they would have actually investigated this time with the report coming from LE.

Missing Pieces does so much for these families - truly a class act!
The missing pieces lady was very informative on the podcast. I was surprised to hear about putting tattoos over bruises! Did I miss this before???

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Nowhere does it say they left after seeing Lucas... maybe they were sitting on the front porch when she eventually pulled into the driveway. Either way, police definitely should have been called.

I think if LE were called, they would have seen bruises and any other ailments Lucas had at that time and he would have been taken to a hospital and DCF would have been notified (again). Maybe they would have actually investigated this time with the report coming from LE.

It also doesn't say that they stayed, either. Also, why was this neighbor at their home, and how did they notice that Lucas was by himself? Did they see EG leave with the baby- did Lucas suddenly go outside or something when she left? This has me very curious as to how the neighbor knew he was alone.

Either way, nothing was done about it, right? Lucas disappeared shortly after, according to our VI's, in the dark hours of the night or early morning Saturday. Lucas was up and about, if he was able to talk to the neighbor and answer questions, so we know he was alert and awake at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl