Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm leaning with her driving out about a half hour, maybe turning on a aking a dirt road and placing him there, only because I've seen this so commonly. Speculation and moo, and subject to change at any time, likely within the hour.

This is exactly what I think she did.

In an area like Wichita, with so much open, remote land around it, why would she put him in a park INSIDE the city? It doesn't make any sense. If I had a dead body in my car, I would be getting as far away from people as quickly as possible. The quickest way out of the city looks like south...

And the stroller thing... my husband would never notice a stroller missing UNLESS someone specifically asked him about a stroller. If someone asked him, "Is anything missing from your home?", he'd have no idea. If someone asked him, "Do you own a stroller? Is it here?", I think he'd be able to accurately answer that.

I wish to heck someone could, but I doubt it. The man is not going to back off from his support of her. Truthfully, I think it's a matter of them both covering up for one another, and I sincerely believe that this has happened throughout their relationship.
I try to think of reasons and what EG is telling JH to make him believe JO would do such a thing as kidnap and hide her own son. How can he rationalize such a scenario? I think EG has threatened him in some form. I know people are sick of the drug issue being brought up but if EG was involved with meth, I believe JH most likely would be too. I've talked about my ex-son-in-law a little. He was the foreman of a roofing crew. Meth is prevalent in hard working jobs as they feel they need all the stimulant they can to perform.*

40404c3f776b61bd5a3b2b876988c241.jpg

This shows that she was on something. These pics are only 5 months apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck happened to her nose? Did she break it or something? That is NOT caused from weight loss or drugs.

I try to think of reasons and what EG is telling JH to make him believe JO would do such a thing as kidnap and hide her own son. How can he rationalize such a scenario? I think EG has threatened him in some form. I know people are sick of the drug issue being brought up but if EG was involved with meth, I believe JH most likely would be too. I've talked about my ex-son-in-law a little. He was the foreman of a roofing crew. Meth is prevalent in hard working jobs as they feel they need all the stimulant they can to perform.*

All I know, is that in his field, they do drug testing frequently. Now, if you asked me if I thought he might be a drinker- that might fit better for me, anyway. I don't know that to be a fact, so it's just my opinion. Especially the bar tab scenario that they both fought over in 2016 or so.

Unless Eg studied other cases I believe she did what she wanted to do and nothing like the other cases did. She probably hid Lucas on the fly and just drove and hid him. jmo

What the heck happened to her nose? Did she break it or something? That is NOT caused from weight loss or drugs.

That is called meth usage- it eats away cartilage, bone, etc. and fast.

That without a doubt is indicative of meth amphetamine use-MOO

I know I keep repeating myself on this but whenever someone mentions that EG wanted to blame Jamie my mind goes right to the WSer who made a brilliant point. Why not search around where Jamie lives? If she truly wanted this pinned on JO it makes sense that Lucas would be placed near wherever she’s at to make it more believable. This has been mentioned a few times but never really discussed.

I wonder if she knew where JO was at then? It was reported that the last time JO saw him was December. Where was she living then, and was it the same location in February?

That's if we know for a fact that she was using meth. LE has never confirmed this, nor has our VI's. It was mentioned she smoked marijuana before she went out to eat at OG.

Oh yes I know they are being kept quiet no worries there!

I have been so curious, and have to ask - Does your name stand for Willy Nelson?

i was about to play devil's advocate about the pic comparison bc imo w filters, cropping, editing, lighting etc its possible those define the differences. but the nose...yeah, you have me there. i cant argue with that.

I wish to heck someone could, but I doubt it. The man is not going to back off from his support of her. Truthfully, I think it's a matter of them both covering up for one another, and I sincerely believe that this has happened throughout their relationship.

I totally agree- let’s remember that He was home until the 9th- all of Lucas’s sickness and absence from schools were during this time as well- he was home, he knew what shape Lucas was in. I bet he wishes he could go back in time.
MOO

It looks like two different people. Look at her mouth. Pursed lips. Her cheeks look so hollow because methheads do this thing with their mouth, tongue and cheeks. It's a side effect like itching is with opiates. Close your mouth tight, swallow real deep and move your tongue around the inside of your cheeks and the back of your teeth. When you swallow suck your cheeks in. Repeat. Repeat. This is a continuous automatic reflex to those under crank's influence. It performs like an exercise for the face as an unintended consequence. Thus, shaping of the face is distorted over time.

this is what I have been working on. Nothing special. So I called Wichita Parks and rec and asked them what time the gates closed. The lady told me that the gates are locked at 8pm but that the park itself is not closed. People can still walk through there but they have to park on the street. So, out of curiosity, where would someone park when the gates are closed? Because I "walked" the entire area around the park and I did not see a single place on the street that would support parking. There is parking at businesses around the park but then wouldn't those businesses most likely have surveillance cameras? I am really just curious and not trying to argue against anyone's opinion's. I am not in Wichita and I have never been. Would just like some input on how the park works. There seem to be some homes in the park or is that side not part of the park? From what I can see, every entrance into the park, even walk ways, are close to businesses. So it doesn't seem like there is another way in unless you're entering through the trees. The entire North side is HWY.
attachment.php

It looks like two different people. Look at her mouth. Pursed lips. Her cheeks look so hollow because methheads do this thing with their mouth, tongue and cheeks. It's a side effect like itching is with opiates. Close your mouth tight, swallow real deep and move your tongue around the inside of your cheeks and the back of your teeth. When you swallow suck your cheeks in. Repeat. Repeat. This is a continuous automatic reflex to those under crank's influence. It performs like an exercise for the face as an unintended consequence. Thus, shaping of the face is distorted over time.
I've dealt with many a meth user and I totally agree with what you are saying.
But I am going to have to forgo judgment on EG's meth/no meth status at the time Lucas "disappeared". The indicators are strong though.
I do think it looks like she got punched, but who knows?
Maybe many here would like to think so!
The mugshot was taken several days after the 911 call, correct?
Yes, she had deteriorated, but she is seriously angry in this photo.
What we are seeing, IMHO, is a horrible all-too-familiar glimpse into the eyes of a true psychopath who's mask has been ripped off.
It is like looking into the never-sleeping, always hunting eyes of a shark.
{and then she took a nap...}
I am not attempting to diagnose EG in any way, and nothing, nothing she was even possibly suffering with excuses away any of her actions.
She has been locked up for a long time now and as far as we know she hasn't said anything to help find Lucas, her "little son". :(
Oh how I'd love to get inside that head in a professional sense.
It's very probable profilers already have.
:moo:

I have no idea how to post photos. I did drive on Woodlawn today past the park. It would be easy to access any time of day. For example we are at a bbq place to the east of the park. We could've crossed the street day or night with no issue getting into the park. Also a person could park at home depot and use the crosswalk. I'm not sure if this is helpful or not.

Attachments

• 20180507_135808.jpg
    20180507_135808.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics