JH
Violation date 2/5
charge
[FONT=&quot]Battery; Physical contact in rude, insulting, angry manner
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21.5413.a.2
[/FONT]
https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/records?execution=e3s7

You have to pay to see records, I have tried copy and pasting with no success - will try and figure out how to screen shot and post.

JH
Violation date 2/5
charge
[FONT="]Battery; Physical contact in rude, insulting, angry manner
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]21.5413.a.2
[/FONT]

You have to pay to see records, I have tried copy and pasting with no success - will try and figure out how to screen shot and post.
This could be part of the reason their daughter isn't with him.

I feel certain you are correct.

JMO
I agree. The dates match.

You would think by now he would realize whenever he is around her he gets in serious trouble for one reason or another.

All the traveling he is having to do for court dates and with his son being missing its all one big mess and costing him tons of time and money too. I am sure there will be court costs of some kind in addition to whatever travel costs like gas and food money he is having to spend to deal with all the legal trouble he has gotten himself into.

The common denominator is her presence doesnt seem to help him stay out of trouble so by now you would think he would want to avoid her at all cost.

Wouldnt common sense make someone want to avoid her at this point.
Something isnt adding up if he still shows compassion for this individiual.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hopefully this will work
https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/records?execution=e4s6

Attachments

• 0205JH.PNG
    0205JH.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 338
  • jh2.PNG
    jh2.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 339
  • jh3.PNG
    jh3.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 339
JMO
I agree. The dates match.

You would think by now he would realize whenever he is around her he gets in serious trouble for one reason or another.

All the traveling he is having to do for court dates and with his son being missing its all one big mess and costing him tons of time and money too. I am sure there will be court costs of some kind in addition to whatever travel costs like gas and food money he is having to spend to deal with all the legal trouble he has gotten himself into.

The common denominator is her presence doesnt seem to help him stay out of trouble so by now you would think he would want to avoid her at all cost.

And its mind boggling to think they had just met a short time before all the trouble started happening. I may be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that he only knew her for about 6 months or so before his son went missing.

Wouldnt common sense make someone want to avoid her at this point.
Something isnt adding up if he still shows compassion for this individiual.

They were together for about 3 years, and have a 1 year old daughter together.

They were together for about 3 years, and have a 1 year old daughter together.

ok...thanks for clearing that up. I didnt realize it was that long. I will try to update my post.

JH
Violation date 2/5
charge
[FONT=&quot]Battery; Physical contact in rude, insulting, angry manner
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21.5413.a.2
[/FONT]

I read that as physical contact in nude !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if we will know anything that happens in the courts tomorrow since this involves minor children. (pretty sure that's what it's about)

I wonder if we will know anything that happens in the courts tomorrow since this involves minor children. (pretty sure that's what it's about)

I doubt we will it says sealed

:hilarious:

I was totally weirded out for a minute.

Do you think it seems to have taken a while for this ? We haven’t seen a charge regarding this before have we and I missed it ? My memory is telling me we know via other documents related to EG.

Do you think it seems to have taken a while for this ? We haven’t seen a charge regarding this before have we and I missed it ? My memory is telling me we know via other documents related to EG.

It was filed back in March - but he wasn't served until May 4. Might of had a tough time tracking him down due to his work schedule?

It was filed back in March - but he wasn't served until May 4. Might of had a tough time tracking him down due to his work schedule?

Why didn't they just serve him at the courthouse when he went to the CINC hearing?

Why didn't they just serve him at the courthouse when he went to the CINC hearing?

Im sorry I need to correct that - it was filed one day before the CINC hearing, the March filing date is for another case.

We knew the ex had called police and filed the report, because of the court documents filed to stop her visits with her bio sons. We also knew DCF and police had tried to contact him without success before he left 2/9 from the documents the judge allowed media to share from the CINC case.
To my knowledge this is the first we had heard of charges being filed against JH

Im sorry I need to correct that - it was filed one day before the CINC hearing, the March filing date is for another case.

An unrelated case or another case involving JH?

An unrelated case or another case involving JH?

I had so many cases pulled up between Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri - I honestly can not pinpoint which exact case without going thru them all again. I am improving on how to screen shot and will work on putting the criminal cases here, but not the civil cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem