Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I missed this! The baby was being abused, too???

I'm not sure about EG being jealous of JO. I mean, it would completely make sense considering how controlling JO said she was of JH. But now JH seems to be SUPER close to JC. I'm not sure a jealous person would "allow" that.

BBM
Iirc EG's ex mentioned it to the CINC case worker and it was on the report. I think it was suspected abuse.

Since they aren’t married I believe he can be compelled to testify. If they had married however he would not be able to be subpoenaed as far as I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a case where either spouse is accused of harming/abuse/neglecting the child of either spousal privilege cannot be invoked

I am eagerly awaiting the news if jury was selected and if trial starts tomorrow morning or afternoon!! No news yet!!

I am eagerly awaiting the news if jury was selected and if trial starts tomorrow morning or afternoon!! No news yet!!

Yes !! I almost think I may need to switch body clocks. As Saturday morning my time took loads to catch up on Friday events. This is obvious but I am checking for my own sake - they do not need to handover any at all info regarding Lucas do they, as this is about MH only. So at this stage EG defence would not know what LE has on her yet ? I am assuming they would only handover info that contains a crossover of info to convict this charge only.

Yes, JO said her and JH remained close even after their breakup UNTIL he got together with EG. She said at that point he started shutting her out on a friendly basis and handed all communication responsibility to EG. JO went on to say while EG was first arrested and on her 72 hour psych hold, JO and JH had a 6hr conversation (where he admitted that he thinkgs EG killed Lucas) and were in constant contact until EG's psych hold was up and she was able to contact him, at which point JH stopped talking to JO again.

This is all me paraphrasing from JO's interview on the podcast.

Hi Kkjd, I think I suggested something like this after the interview they did together. It wasn’t received very well. But i have just felt that JO and JH showing a united front and speaking out for each other would enrage her and also shut the noise of others up. I don’t get the impression they dislike each other just that EG soured things.

I actually get the feeling they like each other. One of our VI's said somewhere, sometime back, they had a loving relationship. Then when JO spoke of JH in her interview I thought she had a caring attitude towards him.
Jealousy can get pretty ugly, if that's what EG had going on. We had our entire family tossed by a jealous controlling person. It's heartbreaking. I feel for Lucas's family on both sides.

I too happen to think JH was an abused spouse. And it's obvious EG was isolating him, Lucas and MH from their families.
For some reason I keep thinking JH felt sorry for EG. Maybe he still does. I can't imagine allowing someone to beat my child, murder him, and still stand beside them. JO speaks of JH as being a loving father. How could this have gone on?

I too belive that he may have felt sorry for her at least in the beginning. I don't believe he would have doubted a woman taking care of his child saying that he has fallen and hurt himself. He saw JO completely surrender herself as a mother. He just didn't imagine that somebody that was living in his house and pretending to care about him and his child ( of course he didn't see it that way at that time ) would hurt Lucas. What strikes me odd is Jo said well EG was first arrested and not allowed to contact anybody, JH agreed with her that EG had hurt Lucas! then as soon as she could get a hold of him. He immediately deflected. That's classic control of an abused spouse! I say think of it like this, I know personally when I was in an extremely abusive relationship even with obvious signs of physical violence, hand prints that fit his perfectly, I would not say they came from him! It's that same technique all abusers have to control their victims

Yes, JO said her and JH remained close even after their breakup UNTIL he got together with EG. She said at that point he started shutting her out on a friendly basis and handed all communication responsibility to EG. JO went on to say while EG was first arrested and on her 72 hour psych hold, JO and JH had a 6hr conversation (where he admitted that he thinkgs EG killed Lucas) and were in constant contact until EG's psych hold was up and she was able to contact him, at which point JH stopped talking to JO again.

Even this seems strange to me. What could EG possibly have said to JH to cause him to stop talking to the mother of his missing child? And why would he go along with it? How convincing can this dame be?

i don’t recall her being on a psyche hold. She was in med pod for pregnancy. At least that’s my understanding.

i don’t recall her being on a psyche hold. She was in med pod for pregnancy. At least that’s my understanding.

I didn't know we had any conclusion as to why she was in a special place. Some thought it was for detox, some thought suicide watch, some thought pregnancy. I never read any formal knowledge as to why tho. Did you?

I wonder if JH has been subpoenaed to testify against EG at trial. I would think so.

What do you think he would have to offer?

JH was 12 hours away.

She most likely did not not tell him she smoked and went to OG. She may have been pregnant and both may have known.

JH probably mad at prosecutors, so he would be hostile.

JH had no direct knowledge of what she actually did while he was working.

This was discussed in earlier threads. These laws don't apply in cases of child abuse.

I think so, they cannot compelled a spouse but regardless of the term stepmom being used repeatedly, they are not legally married so they can force the issue. Now if they married somehow today, I think it could change but I’m not positive but invite one of our legal experts to weigh in!

I didn't know we had any conclusion as to why she was in a special place. Some thought it was for detox, some thought suicide watch, some thought pregnancy. I never read any formal knowledge as to why tho. Did you?

gosh. When news first broke if her pregnancy I read it in the news. So far back I can’t recall but if I can search I’ll post it. Am I incorrect?

To the best of my recollection (which doesn't mean much lol), I don't think it's ever been specified in MSM or by VI. Just a lot of speculation. All we knew is that she appeared in a yellow jumpsuit instead of the usual orange, which designated something but we weren't sure exactly what, and that her booking information (or whatever it's called) showed her location at that time to be in the medical area (pod?).

What do you think he would have to offer?

JH was 12 hours away.

She most likely did not not tell him she smoked and went to OG. She may have been pregnant and both may have known.

JH probably mad at prosecutors, so he would be hostile.

JH had no direct knowledge of what she actually did while he was working.

I think she did tell JH she smoked weed and went to OG. LE saw the written communication between them. It is evidence. And JH will testify to it.

JO has other reasons for “knowing” Lucas is deceased. Sadly, I don’t think this was ever a rescue operation. I think it was a recovery operation from the beginning.

It seems so hard to reconcile the two seemingly opposing beliefs held by JO and JH regarding Lucas fate when they both have the same information. JO from what she has said believes Lucas is gone from this world and EG is responsible. JH, from what we’ve heard here, doesn’t believe EG killed Lucas or at least if he does he would still welcome her home. If JO holds her belief based on information she was given but JH is of a different opinion with I’m assuming the same information what am I missing? Well I guess that’s a silly question, we are all obviously missing a lot or we wouldn’t be here. I mean, I guess I’m wondering if there was some evidence of Lucas demise at the house that convinced JO, does JH think some completely different person no one knows of, is responsible? Sorry if my thought process seems convoluted.

It seems so hard to reconcile the two seemingly opposing beliefs held by JO and JH regarding Lucas fate when they both have the same information. JO from what she has said believes Lucas is gone from this world and EG is responsible. JH, from what we’ve heard here, doesn’t believe EG killed Lucas or at least if he does he would still welcome her home. If JO holds her belief based on information she was given but JH is of a different opinion with I’m assuming the same information what am I missing? Well I guess that’s a silly question, we are all obviously missing a lot or we wouldn’t be here. I mean, I guess I’m wondering if there was some evidence of Lucas demise at the house that convinced JO, does JH think some completely different person no one knows of, is responsible? Sorry if my thought process seems convoluted.

JH told JO he believed EG murdered Lucas. I'm going to go with that. There's another reason we aren't privy to for JH seemingly standing by EG.

You are correct. And, JH did receive a subpoena to appear.

It should be interesting how he answers questions given to him during the trial. So far, we've only heard that he's backing EG and would take her home in a heartbeat if she got out of jail. I know Jamie's mentioned that he agreed in those first 72 hours that EG killed him, but something EG said changed his mind to back her up, at least in front of the media. So, for Lucas' sake- I want to hear how he answers questions that would cause him to put EG in a bad light. To stand up for her again, in my eyes, would be an insult to his darling son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010