Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to point out - I'm not a terrible person. Over a decade ago I had a lot of financial issues - I lost my job and was unable to keep my car insured and the license plates up to date. I got tickets I couldn't afford to pay, which turned into warrants, which lead to me having to spend time to serve off the money I owed for the tickets. I would hate to think anyone here thinks I'm some type of wacko criminal :shame:

Hugs to you I never thought that...none of us are perfect and I’m sure we all have some sort of skelingtons in the closet [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I hadn't listened to the podcast & was remembering back to threads when she was first arrested. There was quite a bit of discussion as to whether her placement into the infirmary area was due to detox or psych concerns. At that time the pg was not public knowledge. I appreciate your pointing out JO's comments about it :)
JO stated that EG was on a 72 hour psych hold in her recent podcast interview. I'm not saying that she coudln't have been mistaken, but I'm going to take her word for it until someone specifies otherwise. For all we know it could have been for a combination of things - but I will say this. I've been to jail whie pregnant and was never given special housing or consideration, and I was much farther along in my pregnancy. I know it can vary by jurisdiction, but like I said, I consider JO to be a VI and psych hold seems reasonable to me.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that it's not unusual to place arrestees on suicide watch in the beginning. Is that true? If I were arrested for something I hadn't done there would be no need to place me on suicide watch. But, if I were arrested for a huge crime I did do. maybe. But here's the part that also gets me........she was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor! Who would need to be placed on suicide watch for a misdemeanor?

:yeahthat:

I think she did tell JH she smoked weed and went to OG. LE saw the written communication between them. It is evidence. And JH will testify to it.

Considering hes charged with battery and she’s so unpredictable and vindictive I wouldn’t think he’d risk anything. And he can refuse. Adding to the drama.

My guess is is that he has an attorney after maybe realizing this is going to get worse before it gets any degree of better. Sometimes the prosecution is just better off using other evidence. It will be very interesting to hear what may be revealed in court. JH might testify, but I’m going to bet his attorney would have advised him to only answer anything she said during the call. And he will be exposing himself to som potentially damming questions about his motive criminal record and every bit of his past. If the judge allows it.

Again I would like to apologize if I offended anyone here. I got a pretty stern communication from someone. It was awhile ago again. I’m sorry. I’m disabled and type with a special adapter. Sometimes it fails to type correctly and if I use another adapter I direct it to the letter Nextel to it. This person was not at all understanding when I explained it. I’m disabled do my best and really feel bad about how I was criticized.

I keep replaying JO's last statement to lucas. That has to burn to hard in her memory. This poor woman. Doing what she thought was best for him at the time. She even had a back up plan. Then IMO this woman (EG) took it all away, probably in a fit of rage.

It also makes me remember all the times i stood up for my children, telling them to trust me.

I think it is such bs that JH couldnt trust JO, like when that last time for the funeral and then suddlenly JH has EG show up and take Lucss back. I dont know how JO did that. I dont know if i would have had the strength to give him back.

Also in the podcast, she rarely spoke negatively about JH. It would be so easy to lump EG and JH together, yet JO has them separated in her mind.

I guess my point being, JO basically reinforced my thoughts on how i believe events played out.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Could be that JH stopped speaking to JO once he learned about her plan to kidnap Lucas? He shut everyone out that tried to protect Lucas.

Considering hes charged with battery and she’s so unpredictable and vindictive I wouldn’t think he’d risk anything. And he can refuse. Adding to the drama.

My guess is is that he has an attorney after maybe realizing this is going to get worse before it gets any degree of better. Sometimes the prosecution is just better off using other evidence. It will be very interesting to hear what may be revealed in court. JH might testify, but I’m going to bet his attorney would have advised him to only answer anything she said during the call. And he will be exposing himself to som potentially damming questions about his motive criminal record and every bit of his past. If the judge allows it.

Again I would like to apologize if I offended anyone here. I got a pretty stern communication from someone. It was awhile ago again. I’m sorry. I’m disabled and type with a special adapter. Sometimes it fails to type correctly and if I use another adapter I direct it to the letter Nextel to it. This person was not at all understanding when I explained it. I’m disabled do my best and really feel bad about how I was criticized.

You're good here! Always like to read your posts.:loveyou:

Could be that JH stopped speaking to JO once he learned about her plan to kidnap Lucas? He shut everyone out that tried to protect Lucas.
Has it been mentioned, when(if?, I’m still playing catch-up) JH learned about this plan?

Has it been mentioned, when(if?, I’m still playing catch-up) JH learned about this plan?

I don't know when JH learned of the plan, but the info has been out there roughly two weeks after Lucas was reported missing, so I would think he knew about it before then.

I don't know when JH learned of the plan, but the info has been out there roughly two weeks after Lucas was reported missing, so I would think he knew about it before then.

Is that why some have thought JO did take him? Is that what JH is believing? Is that what EG is saying she thinks happened?

You know, I look at EG's (what I think is) booking picture. She looks so angry!
She used to be so pretty. She's not anymore. I have to think some pretty serious drug abuse has taken place.

Even if EG is found not guilty at this upcoming trial, she's not going anywhere. The DA will just be forced to show his hand on evidence related to Lucas, when he slaps her with that charge and marches her butt back to her cell. Is that correct?

I personally think a jury will find her guilty.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Even if EG is found not guilty at this upcoming trial, she's not going anywhere. The DA will just be forced to show his hand on evidence related to Lucas, when he slaps her with that charge and marches her butt back to her cell. Is that correct?

I personally think a jury will find her guilty.

I think they will too but the sentence won't be long. She's already served almost 3 months. I think LE is going to have to show their hand pretty soon actually.

Agreed.
I think they will too but the sentence won't be long. She's already served almost 3 months. I think LE is going to have to show their hand pretty soon actually.

This may have been discussed before.
I was curious about the legal side of aerial pictures. Cost & actually being useful is a discussion of it's own.

I wanted to know if a family wanted to hire a aerial photographer to photograph say 5 square miles of a town. Property the family does not own. If the area was a mix of private & county property. No particular property was the focus. The roadways would be the focus
Is that legal?
I imagine privacy laws might need to be considered.
I am aware private drones are used during searches with searchers. I understood these to be on public land. Any private would have gotten owner permission.

Many of you are experienced in searching & locating the missing cases. Any insight on aerial photographers used in recovery efforts I'd appreciate.

This may have been discussed before.
I was curious about the legal side of aerial pictures. Cost & actually being useful is a discussion of it's own.

I wanted to know if a family wanted to hire a aerial photographer to photograph say 5 square miles of a town. Property the family does not own. If the area was a mix of private & county property. No particular property was the focus. The roadways would be the focus
Is that legal?
I imagine privacy laws might need to be considered.
I am aware private drones are used during searches with searchers. I understood these to be on public land. Any private would have gotten owner permission.

Many of you are experienced in searching & locating the missing cases. Any insight on aerial photographers used in recovery efforts I'd appreciate.

:welcome::welcome6::welcome:

Just wanted to bring this article forward as it relates to the charges she is going to trial for.

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204885094.html

Emily Glass told a police detective that the day before her stepson, Lucas Hernandez, disappeared, “she smoked a few bowls” of marijuana, then drove her 1-year-old daughter to Olive Garden for dinner.

Glass “offered consent to search her phone,” the affidavit says. Records showed texts between Glass and someone identified only by initials as “JH” the same day she drove to the restaurant.

She told JH that “she was going to smoke a couple bowls of marijuana and go to Olive Garden and use the gift card JH had sent her,” the affidavit says.

I don't usually get on here in the evenings, but I cannot get Lucas off my mind tonight.

Thanks for bringing the article forward kkdj.

[emoji172]

I find myself returning to the timeline on page one. Thank you Ana❤️. I’ve not had enough noninterrupted time to listen to the podcast but have read the notes here. Thank you Pommy❤️. I wish Jamie’s mentioning of significant events were included, it would help me understand the sequencing of the ebb and flow of circumstances.

I just really want to know who EG hung out with when JH was gone so long at a time. I know I had four babies in five years in my early twenties and I was ready to lock myself in a closet waiting for my husband to get home from work every night. Not only did I want the adult company; I needed help with the kids. I don’t see her alone at home sitting on the couch watching tv or at the kitchen table for lunch with the kids. I was all the time calling my sisters or my mama. Who did she call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61