Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for saying this. My heart goes out to her, having to lay low and keep quiet while sitting on information that she knows first hand. Unfortunately, every time the poor woman opens her mouth, there are folks just waiting to pounce on every thing she says, whether intentional or not. Some are mad she's defending JH, some are mad at her for this or that- it's really upsetting to see people pass judgment while she's being as honest as she can be. None of us know how we would react, think, or feel until we go through it. Even then, no two people grieve the same way- some are totally silent and internal about it, while others are outspoken. I find her refreshingly honest and caring and feeling.

Anyhow, just my two cents. Not worth a penny, but I own them.

I think Jamie and I will be doing an interview together soon to help clarify a few points.

I think Jamie and I will be doing an interview together soon to help clarify a few points.

This is wonderful news. :great:

IMO

RSBM - I missed these couple things obviously speed reading. But why did this poor little man think his dad was going to jail. Was it something he saw or was someone threatening him with that. So sad. My heart just breaks with each little piece we hear.
And the polygraph thing. I don’t really know much about these as we don’t use here in Aus that I am aware. Is choosing your own questions something usually done ? I can see how this makes sense as much as i think it sounds strange also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is purely speculation on my part, but iirc, wasn’t one of their fights that eventually involved the police about Emily allegedly being raped? I could totally imagine her threatening to say JH raped her, having him sent to jail, and Lucas overhearing all of it.

This is an evil person. Her responding to JO’s emails asking where her son is with “...” really shows us just how heartless and cruel she is. I really feel for JO. If I were in her shoes, I’d be so full of anger and hate towards EG. I’m a stranger and thinking about those emails makes my blood boil. I can’t even.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

This is purely speculation on my part, but iirc, wasn’t one of their fights that eventually involved the police about Emily allegedly being raped? I could totally imagine her threatening to say JH raped her, having him sent to jail, and Lucas overhearing all of it.

This is an evil person. Her responding to JO’s emails asking where her son is with “...” really shows us just how heartless and cruel she is. I really feel for JO. If I were in her shoes, I’d be so full of anger and hate towards EG. I’m a stranger and thinking about those emails makes my blood boil. I can’t even.

I thought it said JH got angry after she told him she was sexually assaulted? That never made any sense to me. Isn't that when she threw a shoe at him? Why would he be angry at her for being sexually assaulted? Wasn't she pregnant at the time, as well?

I found the article with some of the information I just wrote above but it's not clear as to whether or not she was pregnant at the time:

Nearly two months later in April 2016, according to a police report, Glass allegedly held an ax handle while arguing with Hernandez after telling him she had been sexually assaulted by a male friend. The fight started when Glass threw a shoe at Hernandez, the report states. Hernandez had a bloody nose and Glass had bruises on the side of her head, according to the report. Police couldn’t determine the primary aggressor.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-b...story-violent-fights-police/story?id=53274743

We may not have had 'facts' from day one, but I think many of us have felt this wasn't a rescue mission from very early on. So tragic and didn't have to happen!!

We may not have had 'facts' from day one, but I think many of us have felt this wasn't a rescue mission from very early on. So tragic and didn't have to happen!!

Unfortunately, the police response did not ever indicate 'rescue' to me.

I remember people asking why JO and JH didn't do public pleas for Lucas' safety....as far as I was concerned it was because LE knew it was too late for that.

I thought it said JH got angry after she told him she was sexually assaulted? That never made any sense to me. Isn't that when she threw a shoe at him? Why would he be angry at her for being sexually assaulted? Wasn't she pregnant at the time, as well?

I found the article with some of the information I just wrote above but it's not clear as to whether or not she was pregnant at the time:

Nearly two months later in April 2016, according to a police report, Glass allegedly held an ax handle while arguing with Hernandez after telling him she had been sexually assaulted by a male friend. The fight started when Glass threw a shoe at Hernandez, the report states. Hernandez had a bloody nose and Glass had bruises on the side of her head, according to the report. Police couldn’t determine the primary aggressor.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-b...story-violent-fights-police/story?id=53274743

I would assume he didn't believe she had actually been sexually assaulted, and instead thought she was cheating on him. Is there a way to look up whether EG pressed charges against this "male friend"?

I remember hearing that too. I only got about 45 minutes in to it when I had to stop. Unless she said “scratch that from the record” twice.

OK, April 2016 to January 2017 is 9 months so I am going to say she got pregnant sometime in April. JMO. I knew there was some reason why I kept thinking MH might not be JH's. Again, MOO.

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

Just want to say to FLA that you are very brave for being able to read here. You are strong and thank you for listening to our thoughts and discussions.

OK, April 2016 to January 2017 is 9 months so I am going to say she got pregnant sometime in April. JMO. I knew there was some reason why I kept thinking MH might not be JH's. Again, MOO.

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

Oy, I hope the baby was his. That would be a fine mess if she wasn't. I'm amazed that DCF didn't get involved when she had her, to be honest- she lost custody of her older two boys and from what I can see, she wasn't allowed visitation rights, either, until this past October. Why JH allowed her to raise Lucas is a mystery to me- I mean, he had to know why she didn't have custody of her sons. Money for lawyers to go to court would be drawn out of their bank account. How could he not know why she lost custody? Why would he allow her to raise Lucas and their baby, knowing any of this? Along with their domestic assault issues? Bruises all over Lucas? He was home when Lucas was home sick from school, all bruised up.

Also, when Lucas mentioned to a relative who questioned him about his bruises, that Emily dragged him across the carpet, that around that same time, the baby was noted as having bruises on her as well? (I am not saying Lucas said she had bruises, but another adult noticed them). Two children at the house have bruises, yet that's normal in JH's mind?

FLA, you and Jamie are amazing in every way and I commend your bravery during this very rough time. Thank you for all that you do!

Well, I've looked thru all my 6 tweeters for Lucas, but no one is tweeting on what's going on in the court room. I guess it's just jury selection....

Well, I've looked thru all my 6 tweeters for Lucas, but no one is tweeting on what's going on in the court room. I guess it's just jury selection....

According to the 11 o’clock news on KAKE, jury selection is today, with trial as early as tomorrow but nothing definite yet. I’m waiting for them to update the story online but this is all they have so far.
Jury selection to being for Emily Glass trialhttp://www.kake.com/story/38180993/trial-could-start-this-week-for-emily-glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, I, too, thought of that as an answer to PhoneJockey's question of what could be SO terrible, that even having murdered/disappeared his child, he would still stay silent?

I don't think that is the reason, but at this point, who knows......
Just jumping off your post...

Perhaps JH is afraid to tell about any drug running/transporting/selling because this would, in turn, lead to the identities of the criminals would have been working with...

If JH goes to jail for it...

JH could be murdered in jail... Criminals often have "friends" on the inside...

So is JH being silent to protect his OWN life?

All just conjecture...MOO...

I would love to ask EG how she would feel if it was her sons or her little daughter? How would she feel if her children was missing, most likely deceased. Especially at the hands of someone you knew was harming them. Would she even care? Probably not. But I'd like to know. How would she feel to receive the email she wrote from someone as obnoxious, some as vile as she is. How could any do this? But how could a mother do this?

I'm glad you said this. It's always a slippery slope to suggest that someone may be claiming assault when there was none, just due to the nature of the type of assault. BUT...in this specific situation, I certainly feel it's plausible.

I would assume he didn't believe she had actually been sexually assaulted, and instead thought she was cheating on him. Is there a way to look up whether EG pressed charges against this "male friend"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010