Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESO, while I've got you on the line lol, someone had asked upstream how often a parent/step parent comes clean and reveals the location of the child...did you come across this in your research? Could you please be so kind to being forward your spreadsheet on the cases you compared? Tia.

Also, pink had asked upstream, not sure if you saw it, if you have any information on how trash from neighboring counties is handled.

Thanks again.

I have come across that a lot actually. I will repost my updated spreadsheet tomorrow (Thanks to imagrandma’s help) but I can make a quick report on confessions and post it.

The way the closest counties, especially the ones between Wichita and landfill, send their trash to the landfill. I’m not sure about the ones on the other side tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I lied.....I’m having trouble getting my link to work so I will post it tomorrow!

Don't know IF this is happening today, but I'm sure that someone who has access to the court site will let us know "what it says" for today! :)

Monday, May 14th:
*Jury Selection to begin (Might be delayed) (@ 9am CT) – KS – Lucas Allen Hernandez (5) (missing Feb. 17, 2018; not found yet) – Emily Ann-Marie Glass (26) (stepmom) charged (2/26/18) with 1 count of child endangerment (of 1 year old, for Feb. 16th, day before Lucas was reported missing; suspected of drug use). There are 2 other charges of Child Endangerment with warrant drawn on booking page; bond stays at $50K, per Judge on 3/14/18.
Might be delayed re Ruling on Motion to Suppress on 5/18/18.
Originally arrested (2/21/18) for 2 counts of child endangerment.
Judge O’Connor said he will leave up to another judge who is handing a child-in-need-of-care case involving the 1-year-old whether Glass can have contact with that child. 4/27/18: The stepmother and caregiver of a 5-year-old Wichita boy missing for more than two months lost custody of her 1-year-old daughter on Friday. Sedgwick County juvenile court Judge Kevin Smith found that Emily Glass’ daughter is, under state law, a “child in need of care.” The designation puts the girl in the custody of the secretary for the Kansas Department for Children and Families. The agency will decide where the child will live. The girl had already been placed in police protective custody.

This is normal for one judge to hear the criminal case and the cases involving kids in the system are heard in juvenile court, which is not located in the same building as the others.

I have been off for a bit. My own drama going on. I looked this morning yo catch up, and wow. So i just listened to majority of the podcast. IMOO, i feel JO is completely honest in her answers and feel my opinion of how it happened it accurate. Which is, out of control beating from her hands only,and he died from injuries. I do not believe JH knew about his death or was involved. I do believe he knows now, but not where.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Yes, the judge denied the motion over the weekend the hearing could go on as scheduled.

The motion to suppress, and whatnot? Was that in the news? I haven’t seen it anywhere. But I had faith the judge would see through the BS

Here's the post:

im hoping not to derail the thread with this but are we now supposed to direct our thoughts to the possibility lucas wasnt seen friday but rather sometime that week?

it sounds like there was two definite sightings of him that week so im not intending to open up the theories of him being missing for weeks prior to when she reported him missing but rather maybe it was thursday instead of friday etc.

it also sounds possible the neighbor sighting and ll sighting could be two separate days - meaning she left him home alone twice that week. the LL could have seen him friday still and the neighbor another day that week.

im hoping not to derail the thread with this but are we now supposed to direct our thoughts to the possibility lucas wasnt seen friday but rather sometime that week?

it sounds like there was two definite sightings of him that week so im not intending to open up the theories of him being missing for weeks prior to when she reported him missing but rather maybe it was thursday instead of friday etc.

it also sounds possible the neighbor sighting and ll sighting could be two separate days - meaning she left him home alone twice that week. the LL could have seen him friday still and the neighbor another day that week.

Friday the 16th is when Lucas was last seen. Whether it be by neighbor, or LL (could be the same person) - the timeline of the dark hours of the 16th haven’t changed (as per our VI’s).
Hope that helps!![emoji172][emoji172]
MOO

I have been off for a bit. My own drama going on. I looked this morning yo catch up, and wow. So i just listened to majority of the podcast. IMOO, i feel JO is completely honest in her answers and feel my opinion of how it happened it accurate. Which is, out of control beating from her hands only,and he died from injuries. I do not believe JH knew about his death or was involved. I do believe he knows now, but not where.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I finally listened to the podcast in full late last night after dealing with all my usual drama....
I found JO to be very honest, but it did put me off that she insisted Lucas was dead from minute one. I guess a mother knows those kinds of things.
Her vulgarity is excused because she is IMHO traumatized greatly.
I am still letting it all soak in right now.
[OT on my situation: dude with PTSD still out and using fake persona and now in a dangerous mixed state. He is calling his gf (my new sheltered roommate) constantly and she is telling him he can't see her unless he is in a fully lockdown facility. Thank God a retired homicide detective is my nextdoor neighbor of 30 years. I am fine and safe but installing back up cams even as I type. Thanks for the prayers and good wishes from all.]
Back to Lucas who has my heart always,
Chi :coffeecup:

I believe FLA posted about it this morning.

Yes, and I appreciate that post. I’ll reread it as long as it’s fact. On first blush it caused me to have questions. Not factual but content I had read before as I recalled facts. Thank you for your response. I understand fact management is not an easy job.

I will also also say that the content of the JO interview went a long way to understand even more than I had before.

I had suspected LE had much more evidence than what was public. It’s obvious they realized early on who was behind LUCAS disappearance.

The basic structure of this case is similar to the child disappearances and abuse that I was involved in for my boss. I was the one in the office that oversaw them simply because of the emotional toll inflicted during the lead up to prosecution. Significant filters have to exist prior to opening this files for the very first time. I deeply appreciate that fact alone with you.

Focus only on Friday evening. That hasn’t changed.

I finally listened to the podcast in full late last night after dealing with all my usual drama....
I found JO to be very honest, but it did put me off that she insisted Lucas was dead from minute one. I guess a mother knows those kinds of things.

I think JO probably spoke in a way that is natural to her. IMO JO is a very real kind of person who has lived a pretty rough life and I say this with no judgement whatsoever. I myself have to censor my language here for decorum but I too can let loose like a sailor on leave. It may have been painful to hear but, the traumatic impact of her seeing the street lined with LE cars and lights flashing and crime tape when she arrived at Lucas last known home hit her hard enough to make the belief that her son was undeniably gone a reality in her mind. By JO’s own admission in the interview she has a diagnosis of a personality disorder so I am sure she struggles with assimilating all this. I have such empathy for all her challenges so yes she’s allowed her imperfections.

[OT on my situation: dude with PTSD still out and using fake persona and now in a dangerous mixed state. He is calling his gf (my new sheltered roommate) constantly and she is telling him he can't see her unless he is in a fully lockdown facility. Thank God a retired homicide detective is my nextdoor neighbor of 30 years. I am fine and safe but installing back up cams even as I type. Thanks for the prayers and good wishes from all.]
Back to Lucas who has my heart always,

JO has other reasons for “knowing” Lucas is deceased. Sadly, I don’t think this was ever a rescue operation. I think it was a recovery operation from the beginning.

JO has other reasons for “knowing” Lucas is deceased. Sadly, I don’t think this was ever a rescue operation. I think it was a recovery operation from the beginning.
Thank you for that, PB. I had suspected as much but I'm glad you can confirm. That is so heartbreaking yet at least gives me hope that there is enough evidence to get justice for our little guy.

To paddleboader; this is a copy of FLA post that has me confused.

hopingicanhelp
user-offline.png

Join DateMay 2010LocationKansasPosts614​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FindLucasAllen
The LL seeing Lucas on the 16th was straight from LE. However, that was way back only a week after he went missing.

Apparently something has changed. Perhaps the LL had their dates mixed up and they didn't see Lucas on that Friday, but another? It is interesting that no date is included in the article for when the neighbor saw him (unless it has been added since I read it last).

At this point, it is my opinion that both the LL and a neighbor saw him (two different people) and that the dates he was seen are unknown to us at this time.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

From charliegizmo49;

the state ment “ Apparently something has changed.”

What changed?

More to the point what’s are the facts now?

i have had questions about the sighting from the beginning and at least one person really and very rudely came at me for it. I blew it off because emotions were very high at the time and accepted the consequences. I’m accustomed to those responses

So I’m asking very respectfully what facts changed and what the facts are now. I developed a thick skin to hostile criticisms in abuse cases because of my experience. I do hope the ones who came after me read this and also are a bit slower to express harsh criticism and making criticism personal.

And that’s the last time I will mention it.

Yes I so agree.... just so very sorry for everyone involved....:heartbeat:

Possible LE brought in a cadaver dog in the house and it got a hit

Possible LE brought in a cadaver dog in the house and it got a hit

Exactly my first thought. And that to make a hit that would mean that the body must be 24hrs old so they are focusing on that Friday instead. No sure..but God bless this little Mama [emoji20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member