Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t remember the address of the owner of the Edgemoor property as being in the area. I looked at that weeks ago so perhaps I’ll look it up again

The owner does not live next door
MOO
A LL is not necessarily the owner in some cases. Just depends on if the owner wants to take care of the property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading Deorr's parents written accounts, I'm not surprised it is 6 pages. LE wants eveeveery little detail in writing. One would be surprised when they actually try to write everything out ("I woke up at 6, then I went to the bathroom, then I made coffee, then I drank the coffee, then I went to the bathroom again after drinking the coffee..." :biggrin: )

(Written accounts by Deorr's parents at below link for reference, it's a good example and a recommended read:
www.littlemanlost.com )

What I'd like to know is how many of the 6 pages is about the actual time Lucas went missing. I recently went back and reviewed an old case (I'm purposely not mentioning it) and it was interesting that out of many pages (coincidentally about 6) were devoted to before and after, while the actual incident was covered in less than one page.

I'm not a profiler but from reading various testimony in cases here it seems like more of the timeline is devoted to before and after in cases where the writer is guilty. I understand it's not a perfect theory but IMO liars need to devote time to "build the alibi" and so they focus more on explaining how they couldn't be involved.

I'll never get that voice out from Caliyah McNabb's case where the mom is on with 911 and calls out "Caliyah" as if a weeks old baby will come running to her mother's call. Sometimes the lies are just nuts.

All MOO.

Community members celebrate Mother's Day in honor of Lucas Hernandez

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Search-group-celebrates-Mothers-Day--482499701.html

Mother's, children, community members gather at Wichita park in honor of Lucas Hernandez

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/mothers-children-community-members-gather-at-wichita-park-in-honor-of-lucas-hernandez/1177217129?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KSN_TV

Sorry, I don't know what is going on with these links...?

Off topic in attempt to lighten the mood.

Did you guys know this was even a thing?

https://www.target.com/p/unicorn-magic-ice-cream-48oz-market-pantry-153/-/A-53136594
It's made with real unicorns right? I don't want any of those artificial ones. [emoji6]

After reading Deorr's parents written accounts, I'm not surprised it is 6 pages. LE wants eveeveery little detail in writing. One would be surprised when they actually try to write everything out ("I woke up at 6, then I went to the bathroom, then I made coffee, then I drank the coffee, then I went to the bathroom again after drinking the coffee..." :biggrin: )

(Written accounts by Deorr's parents at below link for reference, it's a good example and a recommended read:
www.littlemanlost.com )

Margarita, can u tell me how to navigate to these files please? I get no menu on the page and its basically insisting I watch all the videos only.... I already did.... cant find these files, Help please LOL

Mother’s Day for anyone missing a child is difficult. My thoughts were with Jamie today [emoji172]

d9639275e68870013787f1886973b2cb.jpg

Margarita, can u tell me how to navigate to these files please? I get no menu on the page and its basically insisting I watch all the videos only.... I already did.... cant find these files, Help please LOL

(Hi there, I too am not seeing the menu bar now; I'm still looking for you and trying to find these! I'm seeing if I can find it via our forum, per a post by Alexwood Jessica's written statement was 12+ pages and Vernal's was 6 pages, still looking! I also posted in Deorr's thread for help on this so hopefully someone will respond! )
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...round-10-July-2015-30&p=13978560#post13978560 )

(Eta: I found screenshots of Jessica's statement from a help find page, arrow right to view all pages:
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=563028714075516&id=106121853099540&set=pcb.563029100742144 )

I haven’t been able to check in since I posted about sleeping in an interrogation room being a sign of guilt, but I just noticed it is still being discussed so I figured I’d give my 2 cents on it.

If most people were brought in for questioning about something they had no part in, they’d be anxious to let the detectives know that, they would be nervous, racking their brains trying to figure out what was going on and to remember every little detail that may be relevant, and most likely their adrenaline would be in full swing. Plus, they’d probably have somewhere to be at some point and would be anxious to find out when they would be able to get out of there.

Now, if you know you are guilty of something and plan on lying to try to look innocent, you already know the story you’re going to tell because you made it up. If you don’t plan to lie....you know what you did, that you’re busted, and that you aren’t going anywhere any time soon. So you might as well get comfortable because you have a long ride ahead of you.

Not to mention the fact that there is usually a huge feeling of relief when you know you’re caught and there is an end to the running, hiding, lying, etc.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Mother’s Day for anyone missing a child is difficult. My thoughts were with Jamie today [emoji172]

d9639275e68870013787f1886973b2cb.jpg

It turned out so great!!!

can anyone clarify the confusion over LL SIGHTING AND NEIGHBOR SIGHTING.

I believe FLA posted about it this morning.

Here's the post:

The LL seeing Lucas on the 16th was straight from LE. However, that was way back only a week after he went missing.

Apparently something has changed. Perhaps the LL had their dates mixed up and they didn't see Lucas on that Friday, but another? It is interesting that no date is included in the article for when the neighbor saw him (unless it has been added since I read it last).

At this point, it is my opinion that both the LL and a neighbor saw him (two different people) and that the dates he was seen are unknown to us at this time.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Community members celebrate Mother's Day in honor of Lucas Hernandez

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Search-group-celebrates-Mothers-Day--482499701.html

Mother's, children, community members gather at Wichita park in honor of Lucas Hernandez

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/mothers-children-community-members-gather-at-wichita-park-in-honor-of-lucas-hernandez/1177217129?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KSN_TV

Sorry, I don't know what is going on with these links...?

It was a great gathering today. I always avoid cameras but we had a nice tour out and lots of people stopped by to say thank you for continuing to search.

It turned out so great!!!

ESO, while I've got you on the line lol, someone had asked upstream how often a parent/step parent comes clean and reveals the location of the child...did you come across this in your research? Could you please be so kind to being forward your spreadsheet on the cases you compared? Tia.

Also, pink had asked upstream, not sure if you saw it, if you have any information on how trash from neighboring counties is handled.

Thanks again.

My ex in Michigan had a cousin for an attorney. The __________ kept my son 6 months after the return date from summer visitation. Sued me for support then negotiated all back AND future support in order for me to get him back. In effect in the 90s it amounted to about $100,000.00 for 13 years of support. And he still owes me for round trip plane travel from Anchorage Alaska to Flint Michigan 2x a year for 13 years. Go figure.

What an *advertiser censored*, excuse my language. I have no patience for someone who does that.

That sucks, I’m sorry you have to deal with this [emoji33]

Don't know IF this is happening today, but I'm sure that someone who has access to the court site will let us know "what it says" for today! :)

Monday, May 14th:
*Jury Selection to begin (Might be delayed) (@ 9am CT) – KS – Lucas Allen Hernandez (5) (missing Feb. 17, 2018; not found yet) – Emily Ann-Marie Glass (26) (stepmom) charged (2/26/18) with 1 count of child endangerment (of 1 year old, for Feb. 16th, day before Lucas was reported missing; suspected of drug use). There are 2 other charges of Child Endangerment with warrant drawn on booking page; bond stays at $50K, per Judge on 3/14/18.
Might be delayed re Ruling on Motion to Suppress on 5/18/18.
Originally arrested (2/21/18) for 2 counts of child endangerment.
Judge O’Connor said he will leave up to another judge who is handing a child-in-need-of-care case involving the 1-year-old whether Glass can have contact with that child. 4/27/18: The stepmother and caregiver of a 5-year-old Wichita boy missing for more than two months lost custody of her 1-year-old daughter on Friday. Sedgwick County juvenile court Judge Kevin Smith found that Emily Glass’ daughter is, under state law, a “child in need of care.” The designation puts the girl in the custody of the secretary for the Kansas Department for Children and Families. The agency will decide where the child will live. The girl had already been placed in police protective custody.

ESO, while I've got you on the line lol, someone had asked upstream how often a parent/step parent comes clean and reveals the location of the child...did you come across this in your research? Could you please be so kind to being forward your spreadsheet on the cases you compared? Tia.

Also, pink had asked upstream, not sure if you saw it, if you have any information on how trash from neighboring counties is handled.

Thanks again.

I have come across that a lot actually. I will repost my updated spreadsheet tomorrow (Thanks to imagrandma’s help) but I can make a quick report on confessions and post it.

The way the closest counties, especially the ones between Wichita and landfill, send their trash to the landfill. I’m not sure about the ones on the other side tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member