Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Grandmother is EG's mother then I'm sorry but JH knows exactly where his kid is and what happened to him. Why else would JH be in on this investigator helping Emily and their family of all people?

I’m sure it EG’s mom, I have a stepdaughter and my parents consider her their grandchild.

I hope he collects up front, the family won’t like it when he can’t clear EG from being behind this disappearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amen-sister-14249128.png

I think a lot of us are still here but reading, and waiting. I read here multiple times a day and have since day one but don’t always have something constructive to add, so I’m quiet. I truly believe no one is giving up on Lucas. We are all still here.

I’ve been here from the start. I’m so far away I have little to contribute. Always reading and praying.

The investigator insisted on ‘speaking with the daddy or the momma’ according to the article

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pr...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-483134081.html

I still stand by my thoughts. JH probably knew EG's family was doing this and agreed to talk to the man so that they'd help. If he was truly not having anything to do with that family he would have not agreed to talk to the PI. Any normal innocent parent whose child is missing is not going to team up with the suspect and her family to try and locate him.

I’m sure it EG’s mom, I have a stepdaughter and my parents consider her their grandchild.

I hope he collects up front, the family won’t like it when he can’t clear EG from being behind this disappearance.

The article says it’s JH’s mom. But there’s been other instances of bad reporting.....

‘"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."

The article says it’s JH’s mom. But there’s been other instances of bad reporting.....

‘"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."

The TV stations around here do not know how to report in writing. I am always amazed at what I read from them.

I still stand by my thoughts. JH probably knew EG's family was doing this and agreed to talk to the man so that they'd help. If he was truly not having anything to do with that family he would have not agreed to talk to the PI. Any normal innocent parent whose child is missing is not going to team up with the suspect and her family to try and locate him.

In general, people think they can “outsmart” the police.....and EG being found not guilty in the CE trial gives them a feeling of invincibility I think. If you watch the 48 hours episode about this Kelly Bordeaux case this PI was involved in, he “befriended” the guy who he believed killed Kelly so he could recover the body. She was buried in the woods pretty deeply and he was able to convince this guy to show him where he buried her. I don’t see this as a bad thing......we could use the help in finding Lucas, I see this PI as being your best friend or your worst enemy. If you can find the episode, watch it. And you will see what I mean!

Well, a Dr. did say, prior to Feb 9th, that Lucas's injuries were consistent with a fall........
What on earth would one say to a Dr. to convince him/her one needed a note to verify something like this? Wouldn't that be a red flag in and of itself to a Dr? Like, Hey Dr....the school nurse, my husband, his family (choose any one of these or all) are wondering why my stepson has these xyz injuries. He fell off of the monkey bars. Just ask him. Can you please write a note indicating such? What Dr. would do that? Red flags all over the place! That note screams forgery imo!

Or maybe, the school nurse that saw Lucas with these injuries wanted him checked out by a physician, and asked for a doctors note upon his entrance back to school?
Just thinking....
MOO

If JH’s mom we’re going to hire a PI, I would have expected her to do so a long time ago.

Too big of a coincidence for it not to be EG’s Mom.
EG gets released
Her parents release a statement saying they are going to hire a PI
Within a few days....a new PI is involved in the case.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji5][emoji230]

Or maybe, the school nurse that saw Lucas with these injuries wanted him checked out by a physician, and asked for a doctors note upon his entrance back to school?
Just thinking....
MOO

Yes, the school nurse would need something like a note to keep from filing a report with CPS. At least a parent might think that would circumvent a mandated reporter from calling CPS. However, that would not be reason enough for a report not to be made. Parents will also purposely keep a child home from school if they are worried a CPS worker may be looking to interview a child about an incident (like the one against JH for EG’s son). It is very common to interview a child at school because they will feel more comfortable telling the truth to an investigator without that parent around.

The investigator insisted on ‘speaking with the daddy or the momma’ according to the article

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pr...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-483134081.html

Ah - the article's been updated since I posted it. Now it says:

"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."

So it sounds like the grandmother is JH's mother, not EG's mother. Marshburn also mentioned Kelli Bordeaux in the update.

ETA: ScarlettLin beat me to it.

Yes, the school nurse would need something like a note to keep from filing a report with CPS. At least a parent might think that would circumvent a mandated reporter from calling CPS. However, that would not be reason enough for a report not to be made. Parents will also purposely keep a child home from school if they are worried a CPS worker may be looking to interview a child about an incident (like the one against JH for EG’s son). It is very common to interview a child at school because they will feel more comfortable telling the truth to an investigator without that parent around.

According to the CINC article, a report was made and the nurse spoke with DCF On Jan 22; EG presented this note to the nurse on Jan 23

According to the CINC article, a report was made and the nurse spoke with DCF On Jan 22; EG presented this note to the nurse on Jan 23

*note for timeline (if not already mentioned)

(That didn't get by you though!)
(Eta: I remember welcoming you to WS...glad you stuck around :) )

Yes you did and I am glad I’m here too! Lucas has captured my heart!

Ah - the article's been updated since I posted it. Now it says:

"The grandmother of Lucas called me and asked me would I be interested in helping her find her grandson. And I said I would, but I'd like to talk to the daddy or the momma. She wound up getting her son in touch with me, Jonathan, and I explained to him what I did."

So it sounds like the grandmother is JH's mother, not EG's mother. Marshburn also mentioned Kelli Bordeaux in the update.

ETA: ScarlettLin beat me to it.

OMG I'm so behind!

"David Marshburn is a bail bondsman, bounty hunter and private investigator. He says he is 70 percent sure he can bring Lucas home."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower