Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As with Casey and Caylee Anthony, I think the manner of death and cause of death is going to be delayed, until the toxicology comes in at least. My guess is it was only skeletal remains so it really wasn't an autopsy, it was more of a forensic evaluation of a skeleton. But we will see. He has been missing since February, so my guess is that there will be no toxicology results which would even be fathomable to be accurate at this point in time. And she knew it. And that's the only reason she released the information as to the location because she knew that.

Because the body was moved, the medical examiner can say that it was a homicide, but the manner of death, I have my doubts if we will ever know and it will always be undetermined. In my opinion.
BBM
Are you sure about that? What if she moved (took him to where she placed him) only to hide the fact that he died under care and she panicked?

Oh NOOOO !! I am finally on board here in our new "home" but have been down with the flu bug so haven't been online at all, only to finally get online today and see this !! Of course, we all knew but still, actually now knowing for sure is heart breaking. God bless Little Lucas --he is no longer suffering at the hands of the monsters that were supposed to protect and love him.
Fly high little angel and know there are tons of others who were trying to help find you, were praying for you and crying for you.
**on a side note- I think we have all been praying that EG would give up his location, so in that aspect, our prayers were answered***

Wasn't there supposed to be a press conference at 1:30? Or did I get the time wrong?

I thought that as well.
Sorry I reported my post it was 10:30 not 1:30

So, did this presser take place at 10:30 Central Time this a.m.? If so, I'll try and find a recap of it.

Thanks.

So, suppose she found him in the morning, deceased. She then took him out to the bridge? I'm not buying it. Not in broad daylight anyway. I think this happened the night of the 16th, she disposed of him under the cover of darkness, went home and cleaned up and disposed of anything that might look suspicious, called the police at 6:15 p.m. She must have called and spoken with someone during this time. Someone who helped her think straight. jmo

I hate to say I thought the same thing earlier today. I also wonder if clothing was found.... I can’t imagine clothing deteriorate that fast ?? Maybe I need to google but not sure I’m up for that task today.
I suspect he was recovered in the exact same clothing EG reported him to have been wearing last. Not sure the pull-up would remain intact outdoors in the elements but possibly, if protected by clothing.

It actually made me feel physically sick to type that. That poor little boy. I pray they find ample evidence to put her away for a very long time.

For anyone that is concerned about the ME not finding a COD, please remember that there have been MANY cases where COD was unable to be determined and were prosecuted successfully. A circumstantial case is like building blocks. They introduce one thing at a time until the picture is complete and eventually the logical conclusion presents itself. Look up the Laci Peterson case. There was very small pieces of physical evidence, but most of it circumstantial. And no COD on Laci.

I hate to say I thought the same thing earlier today. I also wonder if clothing was found.... I can’t imagine clothing deteriorate that fast ?? Maybe I need to google but not sure I’m up for that task today.
3 months... in winter.... in the mid west... I think so. Of course what happened to little Caylee’s body shocked me.

For anyone that is concerned about the ME not finding a COD, please remember that there have been MANY cases where COD was unable to be determined and were prosecuted successfully. A circumstantial case is like building blocks. They introduce one thing at a time until the picture is complete and eventually the logical conclusion presents itself. Look up the Laci Peterson case. There was very small pieces of physical evidence, but most of it circumstantial. And no COD on Laci.
Indeed, the preponderance of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member