Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The north side is easy to get in. Down a little embankment and then the culvert is wide open. I am thinking more like dragging in this scenario. I should say, I am not discounting help or other possible shenanigans.

And she would've gone down the north side. She turned left off of Woodlawn onto 96th, she would pull her car off onto the right side of the road... the north side.

Doesn't mean there was no echo...

"...went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded?"

Just thinking about how much cussing & muttering dragging Lucas 'up under' there would incite from EG.

"...went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded?"

Someone on here mentioned awhile back, there's a little truth mixed in with Eg lies and your statement hit me hard.. someone might have seen eg on that road and stopped and asked her if everything was okay, are you stranded... Thanks for sharing this I remember eg saying 2 people where outside her house in the early morning hours and she asked them similar questions... just maybe someone ask eg that and thought she was stranded on the road where lucas was found ...I hope this makes sense..

Thinking this over, I am thinking no, for the simple reason that Emily was there when the PI found Lucas. He was reading her body language as they went by bridges, he mentioned in an interview that they went over that same bridge 30 times before he stopped to look. She obviously knew where he was placed, and unless some sicko decided to put him back there after moving him from their originally, I don't believe that he was moved at all.
If she did move him, heavy on the ‘if’, it seems she would have chosen a close place to the original spot, only now in light, she would be able to scrutinize her positioning of his body. Her body language would have similar trigger responses driving around the area if there were two sensitive locations.

And she would've gone down the north side. She turned left off of Woodlawn onto 96th, she would pull her car off onto the right side of the road... the north side.

All JMO as I am still trying to better understand the pictures of the tunnel pipe area that goes under the road.

The only thing though about the north side is wasnt the boy found on the south side of the pipe tunnel that goes under the road? That is where I think I saw all the flowers and stuffed animals starting to be left at the top on that south side.

And didnt we hear the PI or LE say they were glad there was grating or something to stop him from going through the pipe tunnel that goes under the road?

If he was found on that southern side I tend to think she either just tossed him from the top of the road or she just scooted on down the south slope which looked doable.

Because if she went down on the north side it means she would have to crawl through the dark tunnel under the road and I dont think she would do that. Plus if there was grating that stops debri then that would stop her from being able to get all the way through.

JMO of course because still learning from the pics of the area.

JMO
One simple way it could happen is if she was carrying him down to the bottom of the culvert area and took a forward fall with her hands wrapped around him in front. Both hands would get scraped up about like we saw if something like that happened.
Oh I hope that she did, and I hope that it hurt like hell. It's too bad she didn't bust an ankle while she was at it.

All JMO as I am still trying to better understand the pictures of the tunnel pipe area that goes under the road.

The only thing though about the north side is wasnt the boy found on the south side of the pipe tunnel that goes under the road? That is where I think I saw all the flowers and stuffed animals starting to be left at the top on that south side.

And didnt we hear the PI or LE say they were glad there was grating or something to stop him from going through the pipe tunnel that goes under the road?

If he was found on that southern side I tend to think she either just tossed him from the top of the road or she just scooted on down the south slope which looked doable.

Because if she went down on the north side it means she would have to crawl through the dark tunnel under the road and I dont think she would do that. Plus if there was grating that stops debri then that would stop her from being able to get all the way through.

JMO of course because still learning from the pics of the area.

There isn't a grate in it. What they are talking about or calling a grate is the sluice on the south side; the culvert itself is completely open. Also, he could have been put in on the south side, she would just have to step down.

ETA: @n_6CC can explain this better than I can.

There isn't a grate in it. What they are talking about or calling a grate is the sluice on the south side; the culvert itself is completely open. Also, he could have been put in on the south side, she would just have to step down.

ETA: @n_6CC can explain this better than I can.

That helps explain it.
I think I understand the sleuce part beause I saw one of the pics that showed like a cement retaining wall that held back most of the water before it could enter the tunnel area.

It is an interesting area because the angles of the walls are angled in some spots. I think because of the angle of the creek coming at the road is not quite perpendicular to the road so they probably had to build the retaining sluece area with odd angles.

Welcome!! I do not think he left his house alive, either.

Yes, welcome buffchick (cute screen name).

I concur. I also do not think he left house alive. The possible clues were that LE seemed to have indicated was not kidnapped nor wandered off IIRC. They also may have used cadaver dog in the home and/or vehicle but would not release that kind of info to John Q public. LE appeared to be in a search and recovery from the beginning. All JMO.

This post is not a sleuth. I am examining EG’s own words included in the jailhouse interview transcription. The word “cousins” will become an integral piece of information in the trial. One way or another. EG began her narrative in her “choice” to participate in the interview. IMO

I’ve learned with EG that her lies can be somewhat telling of the truth. We’re all waiting for this piece of the puzzle to be explained.

I just watched Wichita’s Press conference from the 25th and this statement piqued my interest:

“and we do know that there’s people out there with valuable information as we continue to investigate this case that could come forward with clues that would continue to help us as we work toward closing this case.”

I should add, when we were out there, things were not green and overgrown and there was no water so it was much less scary back then than it looks now.
Thanks for so much information Pink. We are blessed to have you here.
You mentioned you were right there where Lucas was found on more than one occasion, and if I recall, you said within feet. If you don't mind me asking, can you explain the fact he was so well hidden? Do you think he was inside something, or just placed in a spot that you couldn't easily search, or is it possible his body had been moved? Thanks?

This is a question I think that many of us have always wondered- if someone moved him once or twice. Now, I have no idea how he was found, but........if he had been placed in something, like say, a suit case, a tote, a suit cover, etc- it would make it a bit easier to move him from place to place. However, if he was just placed without anything covering him, just in his clothes, then I would say probably not. We probably won't know the answer to this until the trial, but I will admit, I have wondered this myself- especially since this case became known all over the world. If anyone moved him, then they knew that searchers were out almost every day, looking for him, and he would eventually be found.

Was he wrapped in anything or covered with a blanket? Was he tossed (hard to write or think about) or placed and positioned?

Thanks for so much information Pink. We are blessed to have you here.
You mentioned you were right there where Lucas was found on more than one occasion, and if I recall, you said within feet. If you don't mind me asking, can you explain the fact he was so well hidden? Do you think he was inside something, or just placed in a spot that you couldn't easily search, or is it possible his body had been moved? Thanks?

I honestly have no idea how he was missed. I have had a couple of sleepless nights trying to figure this out because it makes no sense to me. I just don't know.

I just watched Wichita’s Press conference from the 25th and this statement piqued my interest:

“and we do know that there’s people out there with valuable information as we continue to investigate this case that could come forward with clues that would continue to help us as we work toward closing this case.”

I wonder what the people who live in the house right next to where his body was found are now thinking. They probably never imagined it would be so close. Did EG not drive past the mailbox, or was this further north than where she left the body? If it was during the day I am guessing she would have seen the house or at least the mailbox. It may have been in the wee hours of the morning where not lights could even be seen.

I honestly have no idea how he was missed. I have had a couple of sleepless nights trying to figure this out because it makes no sense to me. I just don't know.
Don't EVER blame yourself that he wasn't found sooner. Maybe if you had then EG wouldn't have admitted as much as she had to the PI and there wouldn't have been as good of a case. You did more for Lucas in 3 months than most did in his lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
londontolaw