Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post! I don't think that there has been any case that I am aware of, that has had non-stop relentless searches done on a daily basis like sweet Lucas. I don't think Emily ever expected so many people would care enough about Lucas to not only find him, but get to the truth about what happened to him. I believe all of Lucas' wonderful heroes - the searchers as well as the mappers, kept her up at night- she was probably hoping they would all go away and stop searching after awhile. None of them did- they were all the more determined to find him.

It irks me that her *insert whatever insult that's within the TOS here* live in never gave credit to them, claiming that nobody was looking for his son. That still makes me grit my teeth with anger.

I also think that if she had any help, the searchers have kept them up at night as well, with worry.

Lucas' family was blessed to have this fine group from Wichita and surrounding areas of Wichita looking for him day after day. I think Emily knew he was going to be found soon, that she may as well tell a part truth, because these searchers were not going away and her freedom was going to be short lived.

Now, who's going to be arrested next? I'm wondering if there might be a little surprise or two- a twist that catches us all off guard............

Thank you, great post ❣

If it was a ‘snap’ as in Snapchat, (she used the word ‘snap’ IIRC), don’t they disappear after a time? Unless you purposely save it to your camera roll?
I do not think there is a photo. She lied. I asked to see in a FB group as her groupies claimed to have it. Not 1 would show the picture. Every lie told not 1 was able to back up.

If @FindLucasAllen is around later, maybe she can offer clarification about the photo.

I’m starting to think her little convo with those mystery people was actually a convo between a passerby and Emily. The whole “are you stranded?” thing doesn’t make sense in regards to people standing outside in a residential area, but it makes perfect sense to say to a woman whose car is parked on the side of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere.

I wonder if she dumped him wearing socks so she wouldn't leave shoe prints near his body.

Could the black man & white woman be the people from the house & actually said those things to EG? I know the house was not that close but im just speculating.

Her google history should be very telling of how seriously injured she knew LH was when he was sick. Maybe it’s another reason why LE were quick to say he wasn’t kidnapped.

Maybe she realized he was not getting better.

If she knew this, she may have searched for an area prior to his death. Maybe this is the reason she can’t recall her 3-turn route to the Olive Garden? She was deflecting from what she was doing. Personally, it’s a stretch because she’s impulsive and not a planner. The LL/neighbor discussion is crucial to understanding LHs health.

Or Perhaps she knew about the gravel road area from going on roadies. Maybe she was just stoned driving around prior to Olive Garden and she was just naturally attracted to that area since she’s “into” nature. I do believe it wasnt her first time on that road.

Yes, there was a report made by her family first, believe it not. Strange, but true.

Maybe they didn't think EG was the one abusing him. I'm sure she made up whatever story and they could've thought it was JH or JO (maybe THAT's why they're all convinced JO kidnapped LH). However, most people wouldn't stand back and do nothing knowing a child is being abused, regardless of who the abuser is. JH seems to be exceptional in that way.

Her google history should be very telling of how seriously injured she knew LH was when he was sick. Maybe it’s another reason why LE were quick to say he wasn’t kidnapped.

Maybe she realized he was not getting better.

If she knew this, she may have searched for an area prior to his death. Maybe this is the reason she can’t recall her 3-turn route to the Olive Garden? She was deflecting from what she was doing. Personally, it’s a stretch because she’s impulsive and not a planner. The LL/neighbor discussion is crucial to understanding LHs health.

Or Perhaps she knew about the gravel road area from going on roadies. Maybe she was just stoned driving around prior to Olive Garden and she was just naturally attracted to that area since she’s “into” nature.
I agree the conversation/ sighting will be key

Are there markings on the road that goes over the culvert? I’ve seen some that have stripes painted or rumble strips. Maybe that’s how she found it in the dark? KWIM? If you’ve seen one in one spot in daylight, you can identify others?

JMO but I really don’t think she had help or confided in anyone. I think they would have let something slip by now.

Not replying to anyone specifically because this covers a few thoughts (Yep, I'm thinking out loud again :p).

I think L's body was in that same location from the start. The fact Chisholm Park was searched SO extensively on a "tip," and is also near an intersection that could be called 96 and Woodlawn is just too coincidental, and it was searched at the very start.

But, the theory that someone may have stopped and asked her the questions that she claims she asked the mystery people does make a little sense. But, if this did occur, I don't think it was when she was at his "resting place." Maybe she stopped somewhere with a different location in mind, but got confronted, and so with not wanting to be recognized there, she left and went elsewhere - where he was found.

Are there markings on the road that goes over the culvert? I’ve seen some that have stripes painted or rumble strips. Maybe that’s how she found it in the dark? KWIM? If you’ve seen one in one spot in daylight, you can identify others?

JMO but I really don’t think she had help or confided in anyone. I think they would have let something slip by now.

I really believe someone knows something because the place LE was clearly sure he was located at was located at K96 and Woodlawn. He was found at 96th St. and Woodlawn. Too coincidental, IMO, for the tipster to not have heard it from someone who knew, but maybe didn't get the info quite right when they called in the tip.

I think she met someone at Chisholm Park. Wasn't it said that that's where she met to to exchange custody (I don't remember if it was her ex that she met to get/give back her boys, or JO with Lucas)? I think LE has something that indicates she was there (pings, camera footage...), and that's why they searched it. I think that was a meeting place for her. I think she met someone there, and then they headed out of town until they hit the county line or until they got to where they felt was far enough from the city (but it's a huge coincidence that it's the first road out of the county). I think she/they got lucky that there happened to be a culvert there.

This part of the article in the Wichita Eagle has me scratching my head....

“After Marshburn arrived in Wichita, Medlam met with him for about four hours early Thursday, sharing information that she and fellow searchers had gained about where Lucas might be.”
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article211941039.html

So was someone talking to the search group and sharing info as to where he might be? Or is this what you were referring to earlier as things that shouldn’t have been said during this interview? Ignore this or alert a mod if this shouldn’t be discussed.
I know I did not imagine this. I found an article on Saturday that said Medlam was actually in the truck with Marshburn and his assistant at one point. I am not making this up. I'll keep looking after I get a few chores done.

One simple way it could happen is if she was carrying him down to the bottom of the culvert area and took a forward fall with her hands wrapped around him in front. Both hands would get scraped up about like we saw if something like that happened.
RSBM.
That's a very good description of how this could have happened. I also keep thinking back to the beginning discussions about Lucas' weight. FLA remarked that she didn't believe Lucas was ever 60 lbs -- and he'd also lost weight -- so the updated estimates on his weight were much lower by 15-20 lbs. But if EG is carrying Lucas by herself, he probably felt much heavier -- it's always harder to carry a sleeping child because they're not holding on to you and you have to balance yourself a bit more. I can totally see how she could carry him a certain way and then fall forward as you described when trying to bend or reach down.

And back to the weight -- what made EG pull 60 lbs out of the air? Was it the experience of carrying him the night before -- or had she been dosing him on Zofran (or Benadryl or ?) for a 60 lb child?

RSBM.
That's a very good description of how this could have happened. I also keep thinking back to the beginning discussions about Lucas' weight. FLA remarked that she didn't believe Lucas was ever 60 lbs -- and he'd also lost weight -- so the updated estimates on his weight were much lower by 15-20 lbs. But if EG is carrying Lucas by herself, he probably felt much heavier -- it's always harder to carry a sleeping child because they're not holding on to you and you have to balance yourself a bit more. I can totally see how she could carry him a certain way and then fall forward as you described when trying to bend or reach down.

And back to the weight -- what made EG pull 60 lbs out of the air? Was it the experience of carrying him the night before -- or had she been dosing him on Zofran (or Benadryl or ?) for a 60 lb child?
I'm inclined to think he weighed around 60 lbs at a doctor's appointment at some point, but we can all tell from pictures that he'd gotten substantially thinner in recent months, but she added a few pounds to the weight she'd been told the last time he saw a doctor because kids should getting bigger, not smaller, and she was too jaded to see he was declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces