Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While not being sure if Emily is pregnant we also are unsure if JH is the father. What a mess.
Couldn’t write a better novel and this is real life. Sad one, and sadder for so many people involved. EG now has the lifetime stigma of going from homeless to a cut little house in the suburbs. The point is the path of destruction sh leftvin her wake. Her biological children, her family, JH and his extended family, JO and all of her family, LAW ENFORCEMENT and most likely their families, the searchers from Texas and beyond, the community of Wichita. Gosh that reaches into the thousands.

And mostly Lucas. He trusted her. She was an adult and violated a basic human trait. TRUST AND PROTECT. She committed much more than s crime, she harmed an innocent child who depended on her with his life.

I have all of those and more with notifications turned on for all tweets. If anyone reports anything I’ll post it

Question? How do you "turn on" the tweets so the pop up with a notification that there IS a new tweet. For some reason all the tweeters I follow, it's not notifying me anymore. Is there a way to do that? TIA!

I agree. I would rather see a plea as long as it involves many decades in prison. KS isn't going to give her the death penalty and even if they did, they haven't carried out an execution in something like 60 years. I would rather spare the taxpayers the expense of a trial and Lucas' family the pain of a trial.

The only factor that I could see, if the prosecutor is looking for a career maker. I’m not sure if this is the case. Need to wait for the evidence. But if the DA files maximum charges, when the time comes one or two things happened. Clear and convincing evidence exists to substantiate those charges, or they are betting a jury will be convinced by a prosecutor who can lead them to a guilty plea. A wise lawyer once told me “going to court Over anything is a crap shoot, facts can be very fluid and you never know how a Judge is going to rule, or predict a jury’s final vote”. Ive learned that the hard way. Always won but once at a very high cost.

Question? How do you "turn on" the tweets so the pop up with a notification that there IS a new tweet. For some reason all the tweeters I follow, it's not notifying me anymore. Is there a way to do that? TIA!
That means they are not tweeting. Mine always pops up and I didn't turn anything on, I just follow them.

Chiming in to add- I’m not sure I’m ready for all the details in this case and all the evidence they do have to become pubic knowledge... this case has left me in tears more times than not. But, I am going to follow this until justice is served... May be hard to learn the awful details and may be hard to deal with all of it but sweet Lucas deserved so much better and I’ll be patiently waiting for justice and karma to come EG’s way!

I will also say, I do believe LE has much more evidence than we can even imagine!!! She will not get away with this. I don’t care how many times she changes her story or claims he died in his sleep... I know deep down, she will pay the fullest price possible!!! I have full faith this will all play out how we want.

Is there a transcript of the podcast? If so, can you point me to it please? I haven’t been able to listen. I’m mostly deaf and when I tried listening I had a really hard time understanding anything that was said. I’m sorry if I missed the link, I’ve been out of town and was just able to catch up yesterday on our long drive home.
It’s a lengthy interview. I almost started to transcribe it last night, but knew I wouldn’t get through it, so I waited. I’ll work on it today.

There’s a little ‘bell’ beside where you click ‘follow’ and there you can turn on/off notifications

Attachments

• A55F9AAC-A21B-4085-9E17-967EC857C08D.png
    A55F9AAC-A21B-4085-9E17-967EC857C08D.png
    458.7 KB · Views: 27
I’m missing something. How was anyone disparaged. Maybe I skipped a page. Tox reports are often sent to one or two labs in the country. In order to be a Coroner you have to be highly qualified, respected and trained. Coroner findings are scrutinized by everyone in a criminal trial. And they are not often disproved. I hope you weren’t thinking I would ever disparage a Coroner I don’t know. If I did I deeply deeply apologize.

No, it was not anything to do with your posts or comments at all!! There was an earlier post that I purposely did not quote. It seems to be gone now as I can no longer find it after being away for a few hours......I will attempt to go back and remove my post or edit it if I am able to figure out how on the new format.

Chiming in to add- I’m not sure I’m ready for all the details in this case and all the evidence they do have to become pubic knowledge... this case has left me in tears more times than not. But, I am going to follow this until justice is served... May be hard to learn the awful details and may be hard to deal with all of it but sweet Lucas deserved so much better and I’ll be patiently waiting for justice and karma to come EG’s way!

I will also say, I do believe LE has much more evidence than we can even imagine!!! She will not get away with this. I don’t care how many times she changes her story or claims he died in his sleep... I know deep down, she will pay the fullest price possible!!! I have full faith this will all play out how we want.
You know I have thought about how hard the details may be to hear.. the moreI thought about it Lucas had a live those details as the adults I think it’s almost our duty so that we don’t let this happen to anybody else

They proved it in the Sierra LaMar case.

Killer's attorney tried to argue during trial that without a body there was no proof she was even dead.

Killer is now doing LWOP in San Quentin.

Lena Lunsford was found guilty of murdering her daughter even though the body was never found.

Sadly, not all murder cases where the body was hidden turn out that way.

I think what families are put through when their loved one is missing has to be considered and if tampering with a corpse is all a person faces after putting the family through that kind of hell, something is radically wrong with the law.

I think Lena Lunsford was charged because there were witnesses (the other children) who saw the abuse. And, they saw Lena putting Aliayah's lifeless body into a laundry hamper. The children probably knew certain details, that the investigators knew, but just need confirmation.

I wanted Justin Dipietro to be charged with the disappearance/murder of Ayla Reynolds. There is evidence that Ayla is deceased, but LE won't press charges without a body. Justin lives out in California, now. Probably to start a new life, where no one knows his story.

Are you guys all ready for all the details to come out, and all the lies to follow? As NG says, Bombshell! It should all get very interesting in the coming days and weeks, and I can't wait for her trial. This will be the first case I've followed after a missing person has been found, and the first I've followed through trial. EG is a poor excuse for a human being, and no punishment will be too harsh for that woman. She's a horrible, horrible person! I want to watch her life crumble before her very own eyes.
Hi GigTu, I’m catching up but I’m ready. I have followed a trial and missing person but seperate ones. We will all help each other through the tough times. I imagine those of you wonderful people who were very involved will need extra support. And we will be here for you x x

No, it was not anything to do with your posts or comments at all!! There was an earlier post that I purposely did not quote. It seems to be gone now as I can no longer find it after being away for a few hours......I will attempt to go back and remove my post or edit it if I am able to figure out how on the new format.
No don’t spend time for me. I just thought I had not been clear. I worked for the best medical examiner in the 1980s. Landing
Michigan. Brilliant man, humor but demanded respect for remains. He was one of the best bosses I had. He actually had tears when I told him we were moving to Alaska. I have never forgotten what an admirable field it is.

You know I have thought about how hard the details may be to hear.. the moreI thought about it Lucas had a live those details as the adults I think it’s almost our duty so that we don’t let this happen to anybody else
I love this thought, thank you for sharing. If society as a whole applied this mindset to all crimes against children (or anyone for that matter), just imagine how many fewer cases there might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli