DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing difference.
Emily+Glass1.jpg

16845102_G.jpg

Emily Glass booked into Sedgwick County Jail
Police: Coroner identifies body as 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Catching up again! Spending the day at the pool with my littles. Wishing Lucas was here playing as enjoying childhood! Sorry but I had to lol with this post. Thought the exact same thing how much fuller her face was. She was definitely doing more than marijuana in my opinion. Not all just pregnancy. I didn’t even see a belly on her in th video of her release!??

Catching up again! Spending the day at the pool with my littles. Wishing Lucas was here playing as enjoying childhood! Sorry but I had to lol with this post. Thought the exact same thing how much fuller her face was. She was definitely doing more than marijuana in my opinion. Not all just pregnancy. I didn’t even see a belly on her in th video of her release!??
She doesn't even look like the same person! At least her being locked up again will keep her unborn child safe from her drug use. I do wonder if JH will be able to raise this child as well as MH in the future.

I do hope that we're above assuming our peers here are making personal jabs, when it is the IDEAS we each present which must be tested and adjusted until reality is revealed for what it is, at last. This is what I believe under it all, at the end of the day has made this forum a fascinating and unique place among all the internet.
RSBM and bolded for emphasis
This is what makes WS great -- we can test each other's ideas and agree to disagree with taking things personally or making it personal in our responses. We are fortunate to have moderators and highly active members to help us stay on track, educating us if necessary on the nuances of TOS. I've noticed that even the most "clean" and "positive" FB groups have devolved rapidly in recent weeks. We are unique and fortunate! I look forward to disseminating the bits and pieces as they come out with this crew right here!

MODS...maybe there should be a sidebar for some of the discussions where people are talking about their feelings, histories, etc....they can still express themselves, disagree or agree with each other, yet this page can be left for discussion of Lucas and the case. I realize this is all important and people need to speak. It has been done in other cases such as felon arias and felon anthony.

Just a suggestion....thanks.

MODS...maybe there should be a sidebar for some of the discussions where people are talking about their feelings, histories, etc....they can still express themselves, disagree or agree with each other, yet this page can be left for discussion of Lucas and the case. I realize this is all important and people need to speak. It has been done in other cases such as felon arias and felon anthony.

Just a suggestion....thanks.
I actually think the few mentions of others histories and feeling are very relatable to this case. And quite frankly a great deal of us are here because of our history and feelings. We can still stay on track and make a few comments about how we relate, our points of reference, our feelings, etc. imo. I don't think we've gotten out of hand.....yet. ;)

Last edited:
I actually think the few mentions of others histories and feeling are very relatable to this case. And quite frankly a great deal of us are here because of our history and feelings. We can still stay on track and make a few comments about how we relate, our points of reference, our feelings, etc. imo.
I think we can offer our different perspective and interpretations of the major players.
I also think we have to be careful not to stray too far.
Even though some thoughtful and passionate ideas have been presented that are definitely worth discussing, maybe someone could start a Jury Room thread and provide the link here for those who want to follow and discuss.
This way, there is a place for both and those wanting to stick to Lucas discussion can do so without having to read through several pages of other important-but-irrelevant discussion.
IMO

Bethany.... hugs hugs hugs You are an amazing person and I am in awe of you. I am so sorry that this happened to Lucas. I want to thank you for trusting me, and let you know that I will continue to support your family in any way I can.

If anyone wants to help now, the best thing you can do is publicly support Lucas' mom and her family, and fiercely defend them. They are all victims.
I agree, I have been doing this from day 1. I have gotten lots of public nasty words said to me for sticking up for Lucas's Mom. I will continue to stick up for Lucas's family too like I told them there.

KWCH 12 Eyewitness NewsA message from private investigator David Marshburn:

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for the kind words and thanks given to Marsha and I for finding Lucas Hernandez. I also would like to thank some very special people as well, Wichita Police Department, Sedgwich County District Attorney and his personal Investigator, KBI, and FBI for their professionalism and Professional Courtesy. Also would like to thank the Finding Lucas Hernandez search team and Texas Eqqusearch for their relentless efforts, searching for Lucas and welcoming us into their vast knowledge of the case to help us. I especially would like to also thank Jonathan Hernandez and his family for believing and trusting in us to bring Lucas home. And to Lucas:
"Dear Lucas, even though we did not know you, you have made a way and branded a permanent place in our hearts. Your life here on Earth was short but has made an enormous impact for all of us still here. You will never be forgotten and your name will live forever. One day we will all meet in Heaven and that's when we will be able to tell you personally , most of all, "WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU"! "

There is no fight. There is simply clarity in claiming children's needs first. I threw my conflicted experience into the ring as evidence of what sometimes must occur to put children's safety over one's own sense of love or 'needs'.

EG herself has a history. It's long. She is nothing, if not consistent.

EG has been provided access to assistance and she made a mockery of it, and everyone who is trying to get the tools they require to get to a better place. Our loved ones... are not like this person.

We don't know her; because she only shows what she WANTS others to know. What has been revealed is an embarrassing accident of the first order, requiring massive damage control.

I myself cannot unsee what she has done for years, or the source of her lies - the truth of the matter laid bare is what makes her a monster.
Actions speak louder than words

We don't need to look to our own lives to pad out an entire fluffy cute personality to cover her motives and agendas, because that is what she naturally does to those she knows to cover her motives and agendas, knowing full well that they are unacceptable.

EG continues to be highly committed to concealing and not addressing her own rotting character.
We prayed for the truth to come to light, and sure enough some may pray for it to 'go back into the darkness from which it came' as the magnitude of this grows.

The miracle of Lucas & his life stands in stark contrast not as a means to condemn EG (she is condemned with every lie she continues to create); but as a lesson and guide of what is at stake and why we must not confuse what things like EG are.

There is a great deal of skirting around enablement & speculation on the roles it played in Lucas life :( We have eternity to face that so no great rush now.

What stands at this late stage is that those who cannot control themselves, cannot be allowed contact whom rely utterly and entirely upon them.

Now for something completely different.
David Marshburn has honed a technique to get those aiding criminals, to divulge information about their whereabouts.

This PI is now 'testing' his mettle on killers who've successfully concealed missing people from the public.

Same skills, different field. It's completely ineffective tool without acting at the right time, manipulating perception of reality that LE has created.

In essence, DW had to 'become' EG to outwit her at her own game.

BBM
This is it. Do what they do right back at them. They don't get it.

I apologize I wasn’t tying to derail the thread and I will keep on track... whenever the conversation turns to people seeking and receiving services, I feel it is important to show that perspective of just how difficult it really is.
EG showed her contempt for any services or parenting or anger classes offered or even court ordered. She had no qualms with her behavior nor any scruples about how she behaves around children- hers or anyone else’s. This is plainly evident in the court documents regarding her visitation for her bio sons, the arrest history shown in the news, and the reports made about Lucas being abused. I would say IMO but it’s not it’s fact easily demonstrated.

I find this confusing. Why exactly would CPS ever try and place your child with your mother to begin with? No one has ever tried to take my children from me. So I guess I can't fathom the idea of permanently relinquishing parental rights to prevent someone else from having my kids. It seems the first problem was that CPS stepped in to be begin with and removed a child or children. CPS doesn't typically just take someone's children from them.

There is something very wrong if CPS is taking children from safe and healthy homes to begin with for no good reason. And then insisting on placing them with families with an already bad history with CPS. :(

How? I asked that for years, myself. It takes a long time to figure out what went wrong let alone why, a lot of tracing back the steps.

My parental unit struggles with her very diagnosed, very untreated bipolar disorder (highly manic/psychotic most of the year as a reaction to several of her asthma meds- sadly those are the only ones that keep her breathing so we are stuck with this).
Those who are not familiar with bipolar disorder may not recognize that though unstable, these are VERY charismatic, convincing, talented, INTELLIGENT individuals who are unfortunately, prone to mirroring the people they interact with. They can read and reciprocate amazingly those they conversate with; possibly a short term memory thing from brain being flooded by neurotransmitters?

How would CPS grant any placement with someone they themselves have REMOVED ALL CUSTODY from? Easy- NO ONE CHECKED the record of the placement/potential guardian, that they are required by law to check prior to placement.
After several months (continuations) I ordered my own CPS record of being a ward of Washington State, and had to wait 4 months for it to be printed and mailed to me, in order to present this to the first judge presiding- that judge was removed from the case at the time this tome arrived & was submitted.

By this time it was evident that our parental unit (as my brother & I call her), had gone about calling police and cps for months prior positioning herself as a distraught grandmother concerned about druggie daughter and baby grandson- she used her church and her own mother she frequently beat, to make a case for concerns that my husband was going to kill his own child (he was still in PT for a massive head injury and unable to do much without suffering seizures- let alone physical exertion- in ER every week).
I did have police come to my home in the middle of the night with no explanation a few times around a month before our son was taken- it seemed like they believed that there was cause to be concerned about my mental state by the questioning, but none of us put this together until much later.

Now that we have covered the first half of this living hell, let's get to the second aspect:

I'm always going to be a fosterkid. Those who've been there know what it means... That history NEVER goes away. I am sure it is difficult to access, but once in the system one is ALWAYS in the system somehow (and easier to remove children from since we're 'broken'). The events & experiences from those events, were used by the one who lost custody of me in the very same courthouse she once fought to avoid responsibility for her own actions.
Who cares why; she was intelligent enough to use an entire community who did not know us nor tried to verify facts, to back her up and cry 'Scared Grannie' to the cops & CPS who failed my son.

Back to the custody case: The lawyer my parental unit hired quit the day I handed him a copy of the 3,500 some odd page report on my abuse at her hands. Another judge was appointed; don't ask me why or how because that one told me to LEAVE THE STATE within a week of social worker daily visits confirming parental aptitude, plans to resume his medical care at Loma Linda Children's Hospital.

DSHS made no effort to explain or apologize, we were simply grateful our little boy was alive. As my husbands caregiver, he was very recently declared living (long story DO NOT ask) and had been relegated to SSI- technically a dependent upon his own mother after the accident. A 'nonperson' in my household who could neither be a guardian- hence why I sought to name other relatives on father's side as guardians of our son & subsequent daughter.
When work took me out of state I grew concerned about being away for months & unable to track my parental unit's drama or whether she knew where I'd hid the kids from her nonsense, and chose to do the easiest obvious thing: REMOVE THE WEAK CPS LINK of my own fosterkid history.

Now I hope you are all happy, because I sincerely doubt any of this will be easy to comprehend or answer anything.

Last edited:
KWCH 12 Eyewitness NewsA message from private investigator David Marshburn:

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for the kind words and thanks given to Marsha and I for finding Lucas Hernandez. I also would like to thank some very special people as well, Wichita Police Department, Sedgwich County District Attorney and his personal Investigator, KBI, and FBI for their professionalism and Professional Courtesy. Also would like to thank the Finding Lucas Hernandez search team and Texas Eqqusearch for their relentless efforts, searching for Lucas and welcoming us into their vast knowledge of the case to help us. I especially would like to also thank Jonathan Hernandez and his family for believing and trusting in us to bring Lucas home. And to Lucas:
"Dear Lucas, even though we did not know you, you have made a way and branded a permanent place in our hearts. Your life here on Earth was short but has made an enormous impact for all of us still here. You will never be forgotten and your name will live forever. One day we will all meet in Heaven and that's when we will be able to tell you personally , most of all, "WE LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU"! "
What a lovely man he is.

When a child dies from injuries received in an accident, the person in charge does not typically hide the body under a bridge and then lie about it for months. Yes, sometimes injuries are internal and not noticeable until symptoms show (in which case they are rushed to ER) or the child succumbs to injuries in his sleep. But even then, the body is not taken away in the dark of night to be hidden, and then lied about.

I am thinking that she did something that caused fatal injuries even if Lucas did not show symptoms immediately. I think what she did showed marks on his body either externally or internally, and she needed him to be hidden until such time as those marks/injuries would no longer present a problem for her. I think this because if it happened any other way, she would have called 911 the minute she found him unresponsive or symptomatic; she would not have felt it necessary to hide him and lie through her teeth about it.

Less than one minute and I’m out the door for my granddaughter’s graduation. Let’s hope our next generation is actively listening to us older folks and will bring their intuition and knowledge into the next decade. Much love to you all. Stay strong.

Bethany.... hugs hugs hugs You are an amazing person and I am in awe of you. I am so sorry that this happened to Lucas. I want to thank you for trusting me, and let you know that I will continue to support your family in any way I can.

If anyone wants to help now, the best thing you can do is publicly support Lucas' mom and her family, and fiercely defend them. They are all victims.

I've been doing this all along and will continue to do so with all of my heart. I am so relieved, for JO, FLA, and the rest of their family and JH's loving family members, that Lucas is finally found and will be given a proper send off- one that he should never have had to have so young. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them. Even knowing that he was deceased, it still isn't easy when they are found- that's the knife that goes through your heart and literally kills a part of you. Knowing that you will never see them again alive, to hear them laugh or cry. So many things Lucas will be robbed of- Kindergarten graduation, fun activities and sports, Graduation from high school, prom, school dances, first date.

Dammit Emily.........why?

Love to all of Lucas' family and friends. Even at work, I was ready to ball, especially when I saw adults and kids with Batman t-shirts and green shoes............

I apologize I wasn’t tying to derail the thread and I will keep on track... whenever the conversation turns to people seeking and receiving services, I feel it is important to show that perspective of just how difficult it really is.
EG showed her contempt for any services or parenting or anger classes offered or even court ordered. She had no qualms with her behavior nor any scruples about how she behaves around children- hers or anyone else’s. This is plainly evident in the court documents regarding her visitation for her bio sons, the arrest history shown in the news, and the reports made about Lucas being abused. I would say IMO but it’s not it’s fact easily demonstrated.
I completely agree -- EG could not be bothered to see what minute insight she might gain from the services that were made available/aka/court-ordered to her.
FWIW I believe the info you gave is important for people to have -- those with no experience navigating the system do not know what it's like. I started a thread in the Jury Room for any further help you can provide to anyone seeking it!! https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...services-in-memory-of-wichitas-angels.374841/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14