Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to put this out in the universe...bit I kinda have to to get it out of my head (sorry all)

**Invited a male nonrelative to the house to stay the night.

**On meth, was she broke? (Ever meet a rich meth head?)

**Woke up and he was dead

**Did him "so wrong"

Every lie starts with a grain of truth, I don't like where this train leading

Welp..... can’t say I’m a bit surprised by the podcast!!! really? Are any of us ?! She keeps showing us what we really knew all along... she was a crap person on drugs that didn’t give to shoots and still doesn’t!! I’m fuming again with rage! Ahhhh this is going to be a long haul until the day the judge says guilty !!!!

It's in the interview, but I don't think it's in the article. She invited a homeless guy into her home to spend the night.
This was supposedly that Friday night?!?!?!? She said something about he was involved in a hit and run? What kind of a spin is this? Oh my God, that woman is causing me to really want to throw something! Perhaps I should dig out my daughter's shot put or diskus.......

I am an EMT and like I’ve said plenty, we give 4mg doses to children and adults all the time on ambulances for vomiting/nausea. It’s a MUCH safer drug than say, Promethazine (Phenergan) which causes respitory depression. Zofran has very limited side effects compared to many other drugs as well and can be dissolved sublingually (under the tongue). I’ve never once seen a reaction to Zofran on my ambulance either.

You've been in a professional mobile lab fully outfitted with modern appliances, extremely adept at rapidly assessing your patients conditions.

Meanwhiles, EG was ignoring an inconvenience in the back of the house, possibly tossed a pill or 2 at it, at best benefit of the doubt.

How could Zofran possibly have hurt Lucas, it's so safe we feed it to babies!

It's not really about if 'Zofran is safe'- the manufacturer of the drug noted and covered exclusionary episodes.
EG created and maintained a baseline that didn't involve 'safe' for Lucas; therefore even a 'safe' substance was a potential liability.. as the manufacturer advised against use under certain conditions.

Of course you've seen a lot of otherwise healthy kids in an accident do ok with a quick dose of Zofran.
What would you do with a child exhibiting severe weight loss & injuries such as Lucas had, and all the guardian said 'He Has An Upset Stomach'? I'm not an EMT, but something seems slightly... off.

Is it standard to treat (insert our conclusions of what LH likely endured) with the equivalent of pepto bismol, or are you & your team going to triage the obvious issues this child is suffering?

EG made no such efforts. She wanted desperately to be seen as a such a great mommy and have all the custody of all the kids at all times, yet the magnitude of her ineptitude dealing with even one appears staggering.

As the argument about Zofran seems to linger unpleasantly as mysterious 'pipe smells' EG complained of (yet never really go anywhere), now seemed suiting to just dredge up the times when it wouldn't be safe and examine the companies' advice about their product... again, it ALL leads right back to EG & her wanton abuse of Lucas.
....If there were a regular doctor.
....If LH was under care of a nurse at the community clinic.
....IF the stomachache had been going on a month (as per school staff)
....IF everyone is as clueless as it sounds in LH's life, and EG is so innocent and put upon...
....WHY...
Lie about 'I gave him Zofran' ambiguously and then later escalate the tall tale to 'He was already dead'.

'Sure, Jan' -Marcia Brady

This was supposedly that Friday night?!?!?!? She said something about he was involved in a hit and run? What kind of a spin is this? Oh my God, that woman is causing me to really want to throw something! Perhaps I should dig out my daughter's shot put or diskus.......

You are being too nice... shot put or discus...

I’ll refrain! But let’s combine meth, narcasstic, selfish, pathological liar, hateful, spiteful, hideous.... you get EMILY GLASS! Poor poor poor Lucas! And now I’m even more mad at Jh- he knew damn well she was on meth... he is too! Sorry, not sorry!!!

Could the homeless guy be her drug dealer? Someone that could be seen entering or leaving the house (or in the car)...or someone else to blame this on?
I don't know- she said Mike was her drug dealer, but that she didn't know his last name.
It is a possibility, but I sincerely doubt she let in a stranger for the night, who harmed Lucas, she found him dead in bed in the morning, so instead of calling the cops, she went and put him under a bridge. I want to see proof that this homeless man exists and that he was actually there in her house before I'll believe this part of her story.

Well, it looks like we were wrong as to when she dumped him. She did this in broad daylight. He really may have passed in his sleep, but I really still think it was because she abused him the night before. Poor baby. I did not think my heart can take any more.

Acc to Nancy Grace ....Emily invited the homeless man into her house. The homeless man was interviewed..he said that he did not see Lucas in the house at all. DM said that Emily was setting him up as the person who kidnapped Lucas.....also the homeless man is dead something about suicide/hit and run

Well, it looks like we were wrong as to when she dumped him. She did this in broad daylight. He really may have passed in his sleep, but I really still think it was because she abused him the night before. Poor baby. I did not think my heart can take any more.

No, that’s what she is saying! That doesn’t make it true!!!! I highly doubt she dumped a body on Saturday... Unless it was late friday(early Saturday) morning.... say 2am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper