Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to ask a favor of all of you who have posted links, articles, news videos, and podcast links in the last 10 or so pages of this thread. Will you please post these links, etc. in the Media, Maps and Timeline thread for this case if you have not already done so?

I'm going to close this thread in about 10 minutes and start a new thread and I don't want us to lose all of these news links from today.

Thank you in advance! :)
Probably a silly question, but do we add important tweets to there?

I don't know- she said Mike was her drug dealer, but that she didn't know his last name.
It is a possibility, but I sincerely doubt she let in a stranger for the night, who harmed Lucas, she found him dead in bed in the morning, so instead of calling the cops, she went and put him under a bridge. I want to see proof that this homeless man exists and that he was actually there in her house before I'll believe this part of her story.

In the podcast the PI says the homeless man was interviewed and he did not see Lucas while staying at the house. So he was there.

Also for those that can’t listen to the podcast the homeless man did not commit suicide, it has been ruled as a hit and run.

If you use iTunes, you can listen on the podcast app
Hmmm I am subscribed to her podcast and it’s showing that the one posted today is about a husband dragging a wife. I don’t think the podcast from today will be posted until tomorrow.
Screenshot of her current podcast lineup included.

Attachments

• 6259D919-82BD-4215-AAE0-C0EAF2CF42DE.png
    6259D919-82BD-4215-AAE0-C0EAF2CF42DE.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 1
Hmmm I am subscribed to her podcast and it’s showing that the one posted today is about a husband dragging a wife. I don’t think the podcast from today will be posted until tomorrow.
Screenshot of her current podcast lineup included.
It is appearing on mine, maybe refresh in a little while :)

Attachments

• B66064AF-4B86-47E0-94C9-CE2ABC3335DC.png
    B66064AF-4B86-47E0-94C9-CE2ABC3335DC.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 2
I need to ask a favor of all of you who have posted links, articles, news videos, and podcast links in the last 10 or so pages of this thread. Will you please post these links, etc. in the Media, Maps and Timeline thread for this case if you have not already done so?

I'm going to close this thread in about 10 minutes and start a new thread and I don't want us to lose all of these news links from today.

Thank you in advance! :)
Could someone please help me with the inclusion of articles I’ve posted today? Please. My iPad charge is about to go down to zero. Grandchildren, bless their hearts.

I’m not a verified insider or anything but please reserve your judgement about the “homeless” guy......he was not at all involved, he has a family who loves him and he was killed in a hit and run. Emily’s timeline itself shows it was impossible for him to be involved.

How do you lead a detective to a dead boy’s body and end up released ?? Please someone! Give me a rational explanation !!!!
I wish I could. Could this still be a mistake? Or is someone else responsible for his death, according to Emily? I doubt no one came forward and confessed! Certainly she didn't confess!

I’m not a verified insider or anything but please reserve your judgement about the “homeless” guy......he was not at all involved, he has a family who loves him and he was killed in a hit and run. Emily’s timeline itself shows it was impossible for him to be involved.
I didn't want to post the link I found for that reason & the PI said himself that he believes EG was the only one responsible for Lucas' death.

Honestly, ESO- none of us believed him to be involved in Lucas' disappearance. May he rest in peace, and I am truly sorry for his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member