Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would EG know he had a concussion she never bothered to get him f*n medical care.

Someone may need to explain to her that "concussion" and "bashing his head in" (conjecture---not proven, at all!) are NOT synonymous
Yes, but this tells me she KNOWS there is going to be a visible head injury. I wish I knew what that part of the story is, how she is claiming this supposed injury occurred.

Me too flute. I’m betting they I’ll have to change counties for an impartial jury, but maybe not. This is from a different case but is dated today and does explain how our justice system works.

Superior Court Judge Robert Bell has denied the defendant Philip Michael Stroupe II’s motion to move his first-degree murder trial out of Henderson County. Lawyers for Stroupe argued that excessive pre-trial publicity makes it all but impossible for Stroupe to receive a fair trial locally. District Attorney Greg Newman responded by telling the court that moving the trial is premature and that he believes we can seat an impartial jury in this case. “There is no requirement that prospective jurors come to court uninformed about the things taking place in their community,”he said. “The question is whether they can set aside the things they have read, seen, or heard about the case and base a decision of guilt or innocence on the evidence presented in the trial. Some will be able to do that while others may not. We will not know, however, until we bring in the prospective jurors into court and ask them these questions.”
The defense lawyers offered results from a telephone poll of 407 Henderson County residents to measure knowledge of the case facts. Only 17 percent of persons polled knew anything about the case. Another 61 percent knew nothing about the case.

Judge Denies Stroupe's Motion To Move Trial, But Trial Date Will Be Reset
No worries. EG has done all the damage to her self, JMO. This will not be another Casey Anthony case. I think LE strongly knows what happened and they are waiting for further proof from the autopsy and tox report. She will be brought to justice very soon.

Yes, but this tells me she KNOWS there is going to be a visible head injury. I wish I knew what that part of the story is, how she is claiming this supposed injury occurred.

I would guess her explanation is that Lucas 'fell' the night of the 16th? You know, cos he has a lot of falls, while she's cooking or...

I said the same thing in previous threads and got shut down for it. I still maintain he is a user.

I agree. But my experience tells me when you’re in lust one over looks a mountain of things. Not right at all but very true. Anybody had a badboy in their life your parents just hated? And the crow you had to eat when they were right?? Share

EG and DM did discuss EG's sister is in the process of caring for her daughter.

"Did she, EG know she that she was secretly being recorded in the car while you guys were talking and looking around for the body? " DM replies, "No."

NG explains, "In a one party consent jurisdiction, that's OK. The comparison is if you record someone on your phone when you are talking, they do not have to know about it. In a one party consent state, one party consents to the recording. If one investigator was with her at all times when she was being recorded so that would be the party who consented to the recording and would be legal."
I will have to listen again - but DM is talking about vomiting and she says she didn't see any vomit and DM says concussion EG doesn't respond.
thought I heard her say “uh huh”

Yes, I am concerned about that. I think either late in the last thread or early in this one there has been some discussion about that.

I am hoping like mad that LE have it covered. EG, if she finds out about the things DM is saying, is going to be feeling utterly betrayed. As long as LE have everything covered, it could work out for the best. I don't think we should conjecture what I might be talking about, but just hope and pray that this is going to be for the best and that when the full autopsy report is in that there will be a cop knocking on EG's door to reinstate the charge and add a few new charges.
I can't wait for her to realize some one beat her at her own game!!!

I think her story is all going to come back to falling off monkey bars and injuries from that caused his death - fits with him saying photos, drs records, concussion etc.

Hopefully the jurors will use common sense and know that when a child dies from accidental injury the caregiver does NOT hide the body. Can't help but remember that group in Pinellas County not being able to connect the dots

A concussion is hard to prove sometimes. I had one last fall and it didn't show up on a CT scan. I had symptoms and had fallen on the concrete and hit my head. I was told it was a concussion and it took several weeks before my symptoms went away. I hope this isn' t what Lucas passed away from and it doesn't show up in any form of test they try to do. jmo

At around noon on May 24, following a lengthy conversation with Glass the previous night, Marshburn, Glass, Marsha, and two service dogs set out to find Lucas. While inside the truck, Glass again began asking about her future. She questioned what would happen to her in court and if she would “get jail time” if she gave up Lucas’ location.

BBM
We've known all along that EG is selfish and self-centered - and likely not too bright. I never thought her capable of all of the clever machinations that were floated about how she potentially accomplished her mission.

Here, she proves she's an even bigger idiot than I thought. No, of course not, Em; no jail time for you, special one! People hide dead bodies with zero penalty all of the time. Thanks for showing us, THREE MONTHS LATER, where you put Lucas. Cretin.

How about the choice btwn a jail/prison cell or being exposed to the elements year-round while permanently parked on a concrete culvert under a road? Where you're no longer breathing, btw? Aughghghghhh with this monster.

Hopping offline bc I need to calm down with a nice, long dog walk.

Hopefully the jurors will use co
upload_2018-5-31_12-25-21-jpeg.135225
mmon sense and know that when a child dies from accidental injury the caregiver does NOT hide the body. Can't help but remember that group in Pinellas County not being able to connect the dots.

But the Nanny...that didn't exist sure cast some doubt there.

Off topic, apologies

The private investigator who found Lucas Hernandez's body after getting information on its whereabouts from Emily Glass says he joins many in being surprised that she was released from jail Wednesday.

The investigator, David Marshburn says even though people might be frustrated, he thinks the prosecutors are making the right move.

"I can't be mad. I can't be upset with law enforcement or the DA because they're just doing what they have to do," Marshburn says.

When he came to Wichita last week, he had one goal:: find Lucas. Last Thursday, that's what he did after spending hours in a car with Emily Glass.

"I don't know what she said about what happened or how it happened. I don't, because I didn't care as long as I got Lucas. Lucas was the main focus of what I was doing," Marshburn says.

Now, with Glass released from jail, Marshburn says it's a matter of waiting.

It's her side, her side of the story versus Lucas' and they have to wait for his autopsy, for his body to speak what's happened to him, whether accidental, whether intentional," Marshburn says.

He says a lot hinges on how much the autopsy reveals into how Lucas died.
Home | Australia | W3LiveNews.com - World’s #1 news aggregation site

I missed out on most of thread 25 and some of #24, but is anyone else concerned about this PI talking so much? I don't mean to sound disrespectful - after all, he did indeed find Lucas, for which we're all grateful - but the fact that he didn't just quietly do his job, turn over findings to LE and then go home, is sort of rubbing me the wrong way. I fear we're getting into CA and OJ and etc area with all the hoopla. Media coverage is great, but too much can backfire.

JMO MOO etc
My concern is that we all know damn well that Emily is reading and listening online to things being said. I pray this doesn't cause her to do something stupid like kidnap her older kids and go on the run. I know people will tell me to chill, that it won't happen, that their Dad will be on top of it (he has to sleep, too, you know, and work to feed and keep a roof over their heads!), and i sincerely doubt that there is any police watching to make sure the kids are safe. I feel that most of what happened to Lucas- the key was her wanting her own sons, and that's been taken away from her because of Lucas' disappearance (in her sick mind).

I really wish they didn't play that tape, but none of us have a choice in what gets broadcasted. I just pray she doesn't harm her kids or anyone else while she's out and about, free as a bird.

Around the 32 min mark when DM talks to her about obtaining Lucas's medical records (when she's in the interrogation room, he can go pick the records up if he needs to)...why? Are we not privvy to what was said before that? If she's implying he died of a concussion, what would that have to do with his medical records? If she would be worried about what all those records would say, why is he telling her he can request them, as if it's a good thing?

I think he is trying to convince her that he will help her so she will talk more and in the process revealing her lies. We don't hear what was before that and he did not record the first day he talked to EG so we lose some context for this discussion about getting the medical records. JMO: She may have told DM that Lucas died of natural causes and she could prove it-- she might have claimed she took Lucas to the dr and he had a concussion. Whether or not she actually took him to the dr is up in the air at this point (JMO). Remember that DM is playing mind games with her and trying to make her comfortable to talk to him. What would someone who is "on her side" say if told about medical records that could prove her claims? They would tell her they could help her go get them (JMO). My interpretation from the interview is that DM saying he would help get medical records for her made her visibly uncomfortable, and therefore he knew from that reaction she had lied (either about taking Lucas to the Dr or about the concussion). He is essentially calling her bluff like a poker player and bringing out her lies. MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members