Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will explain it with more lies.

He's going to have many injuries IMO.
His mumified body will reveal what that beast did to him.

To bad it took his death for authorities
to listen to him.

I agree. Chronic liars and narcissistic meth heads I guess tell their lies so often there’s a diagnosis for it. But they tell them so often that they truly believe them. Maybe mixed in with many many other issues EG has this is a very minute part of her. I can’t get past hurting a child. Just can’t.

I’ve had one person in my life like that and that was my mother. I left at 17 not able to take it anymore. It took years to understand her and cut contact. I was 51 when I finally gave up on her. Successful happy and I couldn’t take another punch from her when we were alone. And she was abusive only alone with me. My dad never has had a clue why I left that day.

So I kind of understand how JH might be thinking.

THAT LAST SENTENCE Isn’t GOING TO BE POPULAR AND I DONT EXPECT LIKES. JUST TELLING A VERY HARD TRUTH.

He obviously loves her. They have 1child together and I believe DM when he said she has him snowed. She knows it. She’s using it. Some women do but this is a first. I be never seen a guy so much in denial. JH is in it up to his chin and I hope his family gets him to a professional soon, this guy is going to crash and burn very bad.

anyway it’s just my own opinion.

You don't have to be married to have a joint bank account. Also, we don't know she couldn't go out to eat without a gift card, we just know she had one. People give gift cards because it's a place they like, and a nice gesture. It doesn't mean she couldn't go otherwise.

We also don't know her family's financial situation. Her parents or a grand parent, anyone, could give her money.
very much agree. while i always think "where does the money for drugs come from" is a question worth probing, in this case i am not surprised she had access to money since she was the primary caregiver for 2 children.

i highly doubt JH (and i actually dont meant this to reflect his neglectful parenting) was monitoring to the penny what she was spending...think about all the diapers, baby food, toys, activities kids do like movies or waterparks, cat food and vet appointments, groceries - even if you are living on a budget, daily life adds up. i bet they had some type of joint account and even if JH had his own account too of some kind, i bet he would somehow transfer $$ to EG to pay for daily routine stuff mentioned above.

it'd definitely be interesting to know if she blew through the money quickly/how often it was spent inappropriately and if they fought about this but it does not surprise me she had access to money given the two kids. if they did fight about it, it was prob a vicious circle too where if jh was like "ok im cutting you off" she'd respond w "ok but then the kids wont eat bc i cant go grocery shopping".

I agree. Chronic liars and narcissistic meth heads I guess tell their lies so often there’s a diagnosis for it. But they tell them so often that they truly believe them. Maybe mixed in with many many other issues EG has this is a very minute part of her. I can’t get past hurting a child. Just can’t.

I’ve had one person in my life like that and that was my mother. I left at 17 not able to take it anymore. It took years to understand her and cut contact. I was 51 when I finally gave up on her. Successful happy and I couldn’t take another punch from her when we were alone. And she was abusive only alone with me. My dad never has had a clue why I left that day.

So I kind of understand how JH might be thinking.

THAT LAST SENTENCE Isn’t GOING TO BE POPULAR AND I DONT EXPECT LIKES. JUST TELLING A VERY HARD TRUTH.

He obviously loves her. They have 1child together and I believe DM when he said she has him snowed. She knows it. She’s using it. Some women do but this is a first. I be never seen a guy so much in denial. JH is in it up to his chin and I hope his family gets him to a professional soon, this guy is going to crash and burn very bad.

anyway it’s just my own opinion.
Sorry you experienced what you did with your own mother. I too think JH just went head over heals and just couldn't see her any other way than thru his rose colored glasses. I also think he's waking up. After all, he knows she had another man over and that she led the PI to the body because she put him there. He has a lot to accept here because he was living a lie.

You don't have to be married to have a joint bank account. Also, we don't know she couldn't go out to eat without a gift card, we just know she had one. People give gift cards because it's a place they like, and a nice gesture. It doesn't mean she couldn't go otherwise.

We also don't know her family's financial situation. Her parents or a grand parent, anyone, could give her money.
Exactly.

She has no credibility!

I agree, Not to us-- or anyone who knows about Lucas-- but in a trial for JH pushing EG's son they may not be allowed to even bring up Lucas or her previous trial for smoking pot and driving with her daughter. Without that knowledge of her background, a judge or jury would not have a complete picture of her credibility in regards to testifying for JH. JMO.

Was she supposedly pregnant when she admits to doing METH?
cloud-smiley.gif

Sorry you experienced what you did with your own mother. I too think JH just went head over heals and just couldn't see her any other way than thru his rose colored glasses. I also think he's waking up. After all, he knows she had another man over and that she led the PI to the body because she put him there. He has a lot to accept here because he was living a lie.

Toss in the guilt of bringing her to Lucas and he’s more of a mess. The guys trying to work and oilfield guys gossip a lot. He isn’t living in a paradise right now. Reality and truth are slowly coming to the point he may know, but it’s just to painful to accept.

I hope he deals with it before the weight gets unbearable. Or by the time trial rolls around. Ommo

I agree with others here---I really hope EG's ex is keeping a very close eye on his sons. She could be vile and cunning enough to try and sneak onto their schoolyard, or the Ball practice field, and try to lure them away. Someone needs to have them under very close supervision until she is finally sent back to her cage...

I agree with others here---I really hope EG's ex is keeping a very close eye on his sons. She could be vile and cunning enough to try and sneak onto their schoolyard, or the Ball practice field, and try to lure them away. Someone needs to have them under very close supervision until she is finally sent back to her cage...

Agreed. At first, I worried we would end up with another Scott Peterson, right on the edge of running. I didn't even think of her taking/harming the children.

The sooner is back there the better. For everyone.

I want to be so wrong and I hope I am but I think a defense attorney will have a hay day with the audio that was released. I am afraid this is going to turn into a circus like CA.

I hope very much that your fears won't turn out to be correct. At the end of the day he was just trying to be reassuring to her in order to get the location of Lucas. And he got the location.

As he's saying those things to her all he has to go on is the things she's 'admitted' to him, that she woke up and found Lucas in his bed and she panicked and hid the body. So he pretends to accept it and plays it back to her that if that's all that happened then she should get off with a non-custodial sentence. She leads him to the body and what happens after that is out of DM's hands.

good point and scary to think about. imo though, if EG were to actually run, i think she'd leave her bio sons bc she is selfish and a coward afraid of jail time. i think she knows her ex would turn over every inch of land to find them and she'd eventually be caught and then really out of options.

i agree with the speculation/logic that she hurt Lucas bc she was channeling her anger about relationship issues with JH and frustration with her own boys not being under her custody. additionally though, i think she hurt Lucas bc she could. Lucas' family tried to stop her but CPS wouldnt listen and JH turned a blind eye. that wasnt the same case with her ex and the boys.

so, i dont think her abuse toward Lucas was so explicitly an overwhelming maternal instinct to be w her boys that turned violent, but rather a case of her frustration that her life wasn't perfect and the boys were taken from her - emphasis on her and how shes the victim. i think if someone told her she could have a clean slate but never see her boys again, she'd take the offer and not for their benefit/thinking about how it affects them but bc she is that selfish.

I want to be so wrong and I hope I am but I think a defense attorney will have a hay day with the audio that was released. I am afraid this is going to turn into a circus like CA.

I totally agree, unfortunately.

A sly defense attorney can try and say that she did not really 'lead him' to the remains. They drove around for 4 hours and he stumbled upon them, and she didn't even think they were his. So it might not be easy to prove to a jury that she 'led him' to poor sweet Lucas.

And an attorney is going to go after him for doing so many interviews and giving the tape to Nancy Grace, to be played publicly, immediately after the boy was recovered. That looks bad for the PI, in my opinion. Like he wanted his name in the limelight, which I do not really believe, but a defense team can spin it like that.

I can see JH helping EG if she wanted to run. I think JH will place blame elsewhere - if people hadn't called in "bogus" claims of abuse in the past, if people hadn't tried to make EG look bad she wouldn't of been scared and hide his body. She was afraid people wouldn't believe she was a good mom and she might lose me and baby M. She defended me about hitting her bio son. People were just against us didn't want us to be happy.

I think they both have alot of secrets they don't want out.

"In Sedgwick County, we have diligent law enforcement officers and a wise and cautious district attorney," adds Defense Attorney Dan Monnat.

By law, if you don't charge someone within 72 hours of arresting them, they have to be released.

Monnat says he believes that Bennett is waiting for the autopsy and toxicology report before jumping to conclusions.

"They have to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the child died of criminal means rather than natural causes," says Monnat.

"How are you going to know exactly where the body is?" asks Gallegos-Serna.

A question asked by man after police arrested Glass a few hours after finding Lucas's body, saying it was Glass who led a private investigator to exactly where the body was.

Monnat says that isn't proof of anything.

"I think it is dangerous to leap to conclusions about the allegation that a person supposedly led a private investigator to the child's body, and, therefore, the person is guilty," says Monnat. "That sounds like speculation."
Defense attorney defends release of Emily Glass, calls DA wise and cautious
This was just posted a little while ago, but I don’t understand some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech