Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying it.
Pot smokers don't look ematiated,and glazed eyed, and rough.
Meth heads do though.
. And their skin is often riddled with acne like marks and scabs.

I’ve come to the conclusion for the 19th time it’s best to wait until charges are filed and read affidavits.

I could see this going to a grand jury though.

Oh...I thought you meant that they specifically commented about the date confusion. I think I am just in shock by this podcast and my brain is not working properly atm.
Thanks @flute4peace
From the way I interpreted her comments, the dates given were based on the autopsy results, so yes the DAs statement refutes those supposed findings.

Speaking generally and not to the quoted poster:
I guess in my mind, even if what she says is true, it's ovbiously information that wasn't intended for public knowledge at this point, and that's what I take issue with. This isn't a matter of national security or anything like that, so why disrespect the authority of the officials in charge of the case? Especially being a former prosecuter and knowing the drill? The DA/LE have a good working relationship with local MSM. I trust that they'll put out the relevant information if & when it's appropriate to the case.

*deep breaths, Flute....deep breaths*

I believe he was outside with EG's sons on the 11th? She brought the kids over to meet other kids in the neighborhood?
This could have to do with her claiming she kicked JH out of the house after the abuse against her sons.
DOH.
makes both of them not look so good. As far as child safety,and wellcare.

I am very inclined to say NG has this wrong. We've heard the LL and/or a neighbor (maybe one in the same) saw and carried on a convo with Lucas, and EG also said the LL came over on that date. Also, JH talked to Lucas on the 15th - and when LE first talked to him, I really don't think he believed there was a crime to cover up, and he wouldn't have lied because he really wanted Lucas to be found safe. If someone asks you questions on the 17th, about the 15th vs the 8th, you aren't going to mix those 2 days up because the 15th is far to close in time. I can see mixing up dates after a couple weeks have passed, or mixing up last Tuesday with last Wednesday, but you aren't going to be confused about something that happened 9 days ago vs 2 days ago.

Including the statement from LE that doesn't yet corroborate NG's statement, and the low likelihood of knowing a few days different in time of death after over 3 months in the elements, I'm going to call this pure rumor until we have a more verifiable source.

Agree. I went back to thread 23 and the discussions around the CE trial of EG looking for the transcript for the mention of the Q&A someone (LL/neighbor) had with Lucas on the 16th. This was supposedly while EG was at OG. I did find the article but couldn’t bring it forward because I don’t have a subscription to the Wichita Eagle but liltexan had summarized it in the preamble to the thread. Here’s my point. I think it would be pretty fresh in someone’s mind if they were being interviewed by LE about such a recent event especially considering a child has gone missing. IMO. Also. If EGs phone was pinged on the morning of the 17th in the vicinity where Lucas was later found, I would think that would be pretty coincidental as well. All this is my opinion. I don’t know what information NG has or where she got it.

Attachments

• 55F1CD4A-B417-44A7-8F68-4977424B2994.png
    55F1CD4A-B417-44A7-8F68-4977424B2994.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 21
  • D36D8E7A-B33F-4C26-A9E6-557A7645A5D7.png
    D36D8E7A-B33F-4C26-A9E6-557A7645A5D7.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 16
Assuming for conjecture's sake that NG's mention of 10th/11th is accurate, what kinds of things would MEs/pathologists look at that could indicate such a specific date of death after Lucas had been gone for such a long period of time?

I don't know, but I did do some reading into livor mortis as I'd been wondering about that. But I don't really see how that would give a five-day period prior to dumping the body?

I would think that a date would have to correlate with the LE investigation. So, let's say the neighbor described a bruise on Lucas' face on the 11th and that bruise is still visible. It should have dissipated by the 16th/17th.

I was thinking about food and if the last meal is still present and if that correlated to what Lucas was known to have eaten on the 11th instead of what EG claimed she fed Lucas on the 16th.

Aside from that, thinking about LE going back to search the bathroom again, could they have gone back to find shampoo and bubble bath bottles to match the ingredients with the autopsy findings?

The statement from the DA's office is standard plausible deniability language, imho. All it says is that the DA's office hasn't received it therefore they can't comment (either to deny or confirm).

But the leak might not be from the DA's office. It's really not informative language.

How many of the kids who died from influenza this year (or any year) ended up in a ditch vs the hospital, an ambulance, the doctor's office or the family home followed by a 911 call?
Very possibly the one child left under the care of a meth head who previously left him home alone while she went out to dinner!

I'm not buying it.
Pot smokers don't look ematiated,and glazed eyed, and rough.
Meth heads do though.
I'm not saying she wasn't a meth user, but she may have only let JH know she was using pot. She looked healthy on fairly recent pics on Facebook, then gaunt -like a user in her first (of hopefully many) mug shot, and healthy again after she left jail, so the meth use likely started pretty recently. It wouldn't be very hard to hide it from someone you only see a few days of the month.

Assuming for conjecture's sake that NG's mention of 10th/11th is accurate, what kinds of things would MEs/pathologists look at that could indicate such a specific date of death after Lucas had been gone for such a long period of time?

Graphically speaking now.

I believe entomology can be that specific, even after three months. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay