Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know when he was interviewed. It could be a mix up like that- perhaps he did see him on a Friday peeking out through a window- maybe to check to see if the cat was still there? He might have mixed up that Friday with the following Friday, to which he was suppose to address some weird smell, according to Emily.
Did they even live in that home the previous Friday? Did the report from EG's son say he was at their apartment when he was pushed, on the 5th?

It wouldn't necessarily mean the neighbor and the landlord "lied". People do get dates mixed up all the time when trying to recall things. But since that was pretty much the first week EG and Lucas were living at that address, I'm inclined to think the landlord would remember which day he came to the house and EG wasn't home.
I just had a sickening feeling.
Did the LL see him?
Didn't EG call the LL about an awful smell in the house and ask him to come see what it was???
Is it possible EG didn't know that when someone dies and the body lays there for days, that the smell is terrible?
If she had hidden Lucas somewhere in the house, maybe the LL DID SEE HIM!?
That also explains the early assertion that Lucas wasn't kidnapped and did not walk away.
MOO

I just thought of something- we have a shower head that is attached to a long hose, so you can take it down and rinse yourself off thoroughly or rinse the bath tub with it. Could she have hit Lucas hard over the head with the shower head? Is that perhaps why DM asked about a concussion? If someone was hit hard enough with ours, it could definitely do some damage to your head, especially a child's. Blunt force.

Last edited:
Did they even live in that home the previous Friday? Did the report from EG's son say he was at their apartment when he was pushed, on the 5th?

I believe they moved into the house on Edgemoor on the 7th. JH went back to work on the 9th. The neighbours saw Lucas and the step-brothers on the 11th.

And she left Lucas alone the Friday before to go to OG, and then on the 16th she went to OG again and this time she couldn't take Lucas?

And EG's statement was that the LL was there on the 16th. I suppose if the LL was there both Fridays it could have got muddled.
I am very inclined to say NG has this wrong. We've heard the LL and/or a neighbor (maybe one in the same) saw and carried on a convo with Lucas, and EG also said the LL came over on that date. Also, JH talked to Lucas on the 15th - and when LE first talked to him, I really don't think he believed there was a crime to cover up, and he wouldn't have lied because he really wanted Lucas to be found safe. If someone asks you questions on the 17th, about the 15th vs the 8th, you aren't going to mix those 2 days up because the 15th is far to close in time. I can see mixing up dates after a couple weeks have passed, or mixing up last Tuesday with last Wednesday, but you aren't going to be confused about something that happened 9 days ago vs 2 days ago.

Including the statement from LE that doesn't yet corroborate NG's statement, and the low likelihood of knowing a few days different in time of death after over 3 months in the elements, I'm going to call this pure rumor until we have a more verifiable source.

This made me laugh. But, I expect he knew there was marijuana being smoked, but maybe not meth.

I had a roommate in college, who I considered a close friend, that was a meth user. She was pretty erratic at times, but I never equated it to hard drug use. It wasn't until some time later (at least a year) after we were no longer roommates, that I found out she was in rehab, and while her behavior did make some sense then, I was still shocked. Drug users can be pretty good at hiding it...especially if he only sees her 10 days a month.

I'm not buying it.
Pot smokers don't look ematiated,and glazed eyed, and rough.
Meth heads do though.

Attachments

• 78B376AE-0C5D-4D53-9375-B8C1958A9A87.png
    78B376AE-0C5D-4D53-9375-B8C1958A9A87.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 37
It was a very strangely worded comment from NG. In one line she said that the information came from the 2nd autopsy, and in the next line she said it was unconfirmed whether the information came from autopsy or the recent search of the bathroom?

Is that just because NG is trying to cover her sources so she doesn't want it to be clear if it's a leak from the ME's office, the DA's office, or from LE?

Interesting, when I first listened I didn’t catch the unconfirmed part or about the confusion between autopsy and bathroom search... I wonder if it’s been added in. (Or I just completely missed it)

I bet LE is absolutely livid. Every interview with her has been too much, too early.

If anything positive, EG should be shaking in her boots knowing that her lies are grossly unfolding.

IF he was killed earlier, do you think she disposed of his body right away? Or are we still focusing on Saturday night?

I understand we’re basing these assumptions on NG only.

Last edited:
I am very inclined to say NG has this wrong. We've heard the LL and/or a neighbor (maybe one in the same) saw and carried on a convo with Lucas, and EG also said the LL came over on that date. Also, JH talked to Lucas on the 15th - and when LE first talked to him, I really don't think he believed there was a crime to cover up, and he wouldn't have lied because he really wanted Lucas to be found safe. If someone asks you questions on the 17th, about the 15th vs the 8th, you aren't going to mix those 2 days up because the 15th is far to close in time. I can see mixing up dates after a couple weeks have passed, or mixing up last Tuesday with last Wednesday, but you aren't going to be confused about something that happened 9 days ago vs 2 days ago.

Including the statement from LE that doesn't yet corroborate NG's statement, and the low likelihood of knowing a few days different in time of death after over 3 months in the elements, I'm going to call this pure rumor until we have a more verifiable source.

Yes, until an official source gives the 10th/11th as dates I think it's safer to think NG misread 16th/17th, or maybe someone in her office typed up a scribbled written note and misread the dates on it.

Assuming for conjecture's sake that NG's mention of 10th/11th is accurate, what kinds of things would MEs/pathologists look at that could indicate such a specific date of death after Lucas had been gone for such a long period of time?

I'm sorry, I am not sure about that answer. Wasn't it around the 7th that they moved in? I know that Jonathan left two days after for work, which was the 9th of February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay