Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we now taking that 30 second NG excerpt as confirmed fact, even though the DA's office has put out an official statement denying it, and the reputable local MSM agencies aren't reporting it?
No, not taking it as a fact, I've said a couple of times that the dates could be wrong and LE's timeline still correct. Honestly, flute, many of us did think Lucas was gone sooner, until we were told about the landlord sighting and JH's FaceTime, which still could be accurate.

It was a very strangely worded comment from NG. In one line she said that the information came from the 2nd autopsy, and in the next line she said it was unconfirmed whether the information came from autopsy or the recent search of the bathroom?

Is that just because NG is trying to cover her sources so she doesn't want it to be clear if it's a leak from the ME's office, the DA's office, or from LE?
Everything about it was odd, from the way it was worded to the vagueness to the way it was just inserted haphazardly into the middle of the recording.

I just want to clear this up. I did not request this. I was told it was being made a rule, but I did not request for it to be.

Thank you for clarifying this. Since homeless guy wasn't named a POI, TOS (no sleuthing or accusing of the crime) I was very confused as to why he couldn't simply be discussed just the same as any other parties relating to the case have been mentioned and discussed within TOS. (Family spokesperson, landlord, neighbor, the cousin, etc).

I'm still a little confused actually...

Well, one sighting, anyway. LE said it was a neighbor that had a Q&A with Lucas, a VI here said it was the land lord. It could just be one person.

Also, who's to say, after EG's ex picked up the boys on the 11th, that something didn't happen that night? Would she be sick enough to keep him in the bathtub for a few days (yes, people have done this, a recent case here on WS had a man who shot and killed his friend and kept him in the bathtub for over a week until HE called LE!), before placing his body in that culvert?
Link pls! I want to check out that thread!

I just want to clear this up. I did not request this. I was told it was being made a rule, but I did not request for it to be.
Thank you. We all appreciate how hard this is. Every time we try to comfort you things get worse.

Just know that I think most members here are positives pro justice for Lucas. Nothing more or less. People are antsy because delays and errors are frustrating. We have pretty smart intelligent kind folks. Most wish you strength to endure and get through.

No, not taking it as a fact, I've said a couple of times that the dates could be wrong and LE's timeline still correct. Honestly, flute, many of us did think Lucas was gone sooner, until we were told about the landlord sighting and JH's FaceTime, which still could be accurate.
I understand what you're saying here, thank you for clarifying :).

Harsh flu season winding down, but it left its mark: Highest child death count in at least 5 years
Kim Painter, Special for USA TODAYPublished 10:49 a.m. ET April 30, 2018 | Updated 12:00 p.m. ET April 30, 2018

...CDC says that between last fall and this spring, the flu:

• Killed at least 160 children, making this the deadliest flu season for children since at least 2012-13, when 171 died. This year’s toll is likely to rise as delayed reports trickle in, Brammer said. ...
Harsh flu season winding down, but it left its mark: Highest child death count in at least 5 years

The biggest problem I have believing he could have died from complications of influenza is Lucas was never reported to have signs and symptoms of influenza. (There can have stomach issues, however, this is usually caused by drainage and is not constant vomiting.)

Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Anyone know the standard protocol on the autopsy - would the findings go to a detective and then to the DA - or would DA be first to receive the findings?

When results come in the medical examiner would probably review them. At that point he may take time to review and consider how they meld with results he has. The DA may or may not be present. The detectives might be present. It’s all at the MEs discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry