Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I fear this case is going to be ‘circling the drain’ with all this NG exposure.

I sure hope he talked to a lawyer first.....
Imo I'm not sure JH is out of the woods for future charges concerning Lucas. I know he didn't kill him by his own hands, but his neglect certainly played a part in EG's ability to continually abuse him.

I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell she will EVER get her daughter back. I also don't think she'll ever get her boys back. And they HAVE someone fighting for THEM. They have an alert and attentive father watching out for them. It's the daughter in state custody right now I worry about the most. I honestly would like to see her with a new and loving family.
Yes,especially with EG saying on that Nancy Grace podcast that her sister would like to get M. Even though that sister might be the most loving person in the world,this child needs to be far away from these people. Biological parents are NOT always the answer..we need to start doing what is best for the children.

Does that mean they have autopsy results and results had no finding of abuse?

They have preliminary autopsy results in my opinion because they would have performed the autopsy shortly after Lucas' body was found. They would not have toxicology results back yet, however. My question is did the ME release the preliminary autopsy findings to DCFS? Because if so, then I don't think this is good news.

Are we blaming child now?
So many excuses. Lucas is dead. Why? Abuse. Why do you think he was so pissed about this coming out? Why did he ignore the abuse? Why did he cut off people who reported the abuse? His voice dripped with such cold arrogance. Remember?

Lucas is dead because this exact thing. Excuses, looking the other way.
Exactly. I urge anyone who is not seeing through JH to re-listen to his interviews in the beginning- really listen. There was so much anger directed at this family, even an accusation that someone in the family might have kidnapped Lucas! He wouldn't hear of anyone blaming Emily.

Let's just pretend Emily told the truth about finding Lucas deceased in bed. I'll even go one step further and say that he died from the flu, which wasn't her fault. So, if this is the case (again, we're pretending here, to play Devil's advocate). Why in the heck go through hiding his body, concocting up a kidnapping story or he might have wandered off story? Why not do what all other parents would do right away, and call 911? Her actions speak louder than words to me. She had something to hide, and she lied for over three months that she didn't know what happened to him or where he was. All along, she knew where Lucas' body was placed.

I could understand Jonathan supporting her, if say, she did the right thing, called 911 right away, and they accused her of something that he just didn't believe that she would do. If there had never been suspicious bruises on him before, if he didn't look starved in the last few photos- many of those photos were taken before he got sick with the flu. However, most of the adults that reported the abuse have had children before and know kids get bruises, cuts, and scrapes from playing. Concussions happen, too, they're kids and some play rough, or some sports can cause kids to get concussed more than others (football, hockey, softball/baseball and soccer- yes, soccer). So these adults are fools, they know the difference between normal children's bruises vs abuse.

To me, the people that reported the abuse weren't witless lemmings- they knew Lucas and loved him. They saw obvious changes in him, he tried in his own way to explain what was happening in a five year old's way. They saw and tried to document the abuse- called the cops, took photos, called DCF. They did everything right, yet nothing was done to save this poor child by only those who had control over whether or not the case got action taken against the abusers or dismissed without any findings of abuse.

So with all of this, with everything presented to Jonathan by many many people from all angles. he chose to believe the one person who could have prevented all of this craziness and grief that the family has lived through for three and a half months, by simply calling 911 if he truly did pass away in his sleep. There would have been no need to hide Lucas' body, if there was nothing to hide and Emily was innocent.

So, I am sorry if I just can't muster any sympathy for Jonathan for believing her. I feel terrible that he lost a son, and I am sure this is hitting him like a ton of bricks, waves of emotions coming and going. Yet, I still wonder why his anger hasn't been tossed in Emily's direction just yet, that we can see. He was so openly angry towards his own family and others when Lucas' first disappeared and maintained his support of her all along. So, yeah, he's not on my father of the year list.

Is someone going to provide a link to the NG podcast today?? Pretty please with alcohol on top!! I don't drink,but this case is driving me to it. I cannot read the article,so I need help understanding it. If they have found that Lucas just died from the flu,I will be broken-hearted. It seems NO ONE wants to bring things down on the witches head.

What does this mean? Because CPS found no abuse to Lucas so there are no records of abuse to be released? I'm confused.
This is JMO.
This is only regarding the prior CPS records for now. If it’s found that Lucas died as a result of child abuse then the records can be released. It’s terrible that all those complaints were “unfounded” but it is what it is. Changes need to be made to protect these kids.

Is someone going to provide a link to the NG podcast today?? Pretty please with alcohol on top!! I don't drink,but this case is driving me to it. I cannot read the article,so I need help understanding it. If they have found that Lucas just died from the flu,I will be broken-hearted. It seems NO ONE wants to bring things down on the witches head.

It's airing live right now on Sirius XM. As soon as it's archived and the link is available, I'm sure someone will post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove