Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read whatever happened in the last however many hours since I was last in here, just swinging through to say

Funny when certain folks feel it's pertinent to speak up and say certain things.

Real funny how that happens, only WHEN it finally happens...

I’ve been patiently waiting for you tnith.

If it turns out to be the 10th and 11th, no wonder EG wasn’t talking! She was basking in the glory that LE and everyone had the dates wrong!
I bet she beat the Heck out of him on those days,and injured him badly. Keep in mind who was there on those days. Then she continued on through Fri the 16th,bathtime, to lay him down to sleep.
Out Damn Spot.

JMO, but I hope NG leaking that info about the second autopsy etc. doesn't interfere with LE trying to build a solid case against EG.

I've just got a gut feeling, that info wasn't supposed to be released and now we've got every news agency out there trying to verify the info. Can't be easy for LE. Again, jmo.
Exactly! True or not, it clearly wasn't desired by LE/DA to be made public at this point in time, or they would have released/confirmed it through additional sources instead of specifically refuting it.

Has anyone seen any sort of update/statement from NG about it?

Sorry for being a broken record, folks.

First 28ish minutes for NG/JH interview. It needs to be cleaned up a bit.

JH Interview with NG.docx

I love you. So much. Right now. I’m going to say why. I normally don’t tell people but I have an auditory cognition problem. I can hear, my brain just doesn’t always understand it. I read lips ALOT and pod casts are useless to me unless fine people like you transcribe! Thank you again.

I don't know, but I did do some reading into livor mortis as I'd been wondering about that. But I don't really see how that would give a five-day period prior to dumping the body?

I would think that a date would have to correlate with the LE investigation. So, let's say the neighbor described a bruise on Lucas' face on the 11th and that bruise is still visible. It should have dissipated by the 16th/17th.

I was thinking about food and if the last meal is still present and if that correlated to what Lucas was known to have eaten on the 11th instead of what EG claimed she fed Lucas on the 16th.

Aside from that, thinking about LE going back to search the bathroom again, could they have gone back to find shampoo and bubble bath bottles to match the ingredients with the autopsy findings?
You are correct and again so much of this will come down to how much decomp was slowed down because of weather and how much he was actually preserved by certain “elements” I don’t know how many of you recall but DM made a comment about how EG messed up with something because she obviously didn’t know how decomp worked... it was I believe in his first interview with NG when he was asked about if he thought Lucas had been moved.
If I get a chance I am going to have to go back and listen and see what exactly he was talking about.

I definitely have a theory and some ideas and sadly they are all very twisted. I pray so hard for JO and the extended family that they find some comfort and peace

Respectfully disagree. LE WAS repeatedly SEARCHING A PARK ON OLIVER AND ? He was found very near Oliver & Woodlawn 20 miles away. Same road. Cell pings should have given better area.

But if he was missing the 10th or 11th then this Investigation is a mess.

Again this info is second hand and some verified. If in fact he was missing up to a week earlier there has been a lot of misinformation.

BEST TO WAIT NOW FOR ARREST AND TRIAL FOR EVIDENCE.
I believe the wrong post was quoted.

A thought occurs that allows for what we already knew, and this new information. *speculation peppered with what we have heard in the news*
WPD said they were still following leads.
Both JH and JO have said Lucas was a fighter from the start.
In her statement EG talks about feeding Lucas - but while the foods she listed are commonly fed to children, they’re not usually together in the same meal. Pop tart AND fruit. PBJ AND spaghetti-o’s. I doubt she was feeding him at all- which will cause stomachaches of a different sort.
He was sick and had a Rx for zofran but JH didn’t think it was working...
What if, she knew he was deteriorating and at some point decided she wasn’t taking active measures anymore to maintain him. Let him die from his illness.
But he just wouldn’t. Maybe she thought he did pass on the 11th and she’s making plans, going to make it oh she just woke up and he was dead. Maybe even blame it on the homeless guy. And lo and behold he was NOT dead yet. Well hell what to do now??? Continue down the same path...deny him food out at OG even.... until her temper flares and now it’s too obvious she can’t say he just went in his sleep there’s too much of a mess. So now comes the dumping him and calling him in missing plan...

That never felt like the first plan anyway, did it? It’s all been so very very strange...

When DM brought up the houseguest, NG asked him if he thought she was trying to use the houseguest as a fall guy and that maybe the houseguest was there after Lucas died. DM said to the effect of he thought that very likely.

But that would give very little time after the LL leaves to kill Lucas and then dump the body and find a houseguest for the night? Unless she picked someone up very late on her way back from the body dump?

When DM brought up the houseguest, NG asked him if he thought she was trying to use the houseguest as a fall guy and that maybe the houseguest was there after Lucas died. DM said to the effect of he thought that very likely.

But that would give very little time after the LL leaves to kill Lucas and then dump the body and find a houseguest for the night? Unless she picked someone up very late on her way back from the body dump?
Do we even know the house guest was really there? We know he was interviewed and determined to have nothing to do with anything related to Lucas, but could this just have been the name of a person EG knew that she was hoping to pin things on? Maybe someone who'd been there in the past, but not that night?

Our VI said he had been interviewed, and was not involved in any way.

Very true Wildcat....but at the time he was interviewed, the case hadn't gotten this far into it's crazy path if lies. But my thoughts are...this guy would probably do anything for some hits of heroin or pot.....and then shortly after, he is killed in a hit and run.... sounds kinda fishy to me. I heard the whole hit and run live on the scanner when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky