Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are we allowed to share pictures...I found an interesting family pic.
Only if it was posted by MSM or a POI/Suspect in Lucas' death/disappearance. If it's from EG's social media, I believe you can post it as long as you link where it is from.

ETA: also you must blur/conceal the faces of minor children who are not Lucas and anyone else not involved in the case, I believe.

This new timeline also puts the 2 minute ping of Emily’s phone in the area where she put Lucas into perspective. IMO she wasn’t dumping his body ( although most of us never bought this 2 minute dump story anyway) she was stopping by to verify he was still there and hadn’t been found before she spun her ‘reporting him missing’ tale.
Precisely my dear watson!

Ok. Let's try to get a timeline here.
Feb 4th visits with EG sons
Feb 5th ex files report of abuse by JH
Feb 8th CPS interviews EG's sons
Feb 9th JH leaves for NM
Feb 9th is Lucas last day at school which is a Friday
Feb 11th EG's sons visit which is a Sunday
no more Lucas
Ok. Let's try to get a timeline here.
Feb 4th visits with EG sons
Feb 5th ex files report of abuse by JH
Feb 8th CPS interviews EG's sons
Feb 9th JH leaves for NM
Feb 9th is Lucas last day at school which is a Friday
Feb 11th EG's sons visit which is a Sunday
no more Lucas

Look, I think Lucas died on the 11th, after her ex picked up her boys. I think their relationship will be an intregal part of this case. It sounds like she was obsessed with her boys. Her ex was in her way for custody. She resented having to raise Lucas other than her own boys and he came from a different woman. Now throw in her ex is accusing JH, Lucas's dad of abusing her son, threatening her motherhood again, and you have a psychotic storm erupting! Now throw in meth! Kookoocrazy happens! Now a dead child. She's sorry. Crazy love.

Not boys, not motherhood, EG's elusive drug of choice.
The power and feeling of control... it's what having children gives her... motherhood itself is unglamorous wasteful sacrifice; once they're gone she'll find another source to glut upon.
The hunger never leaves...

My maps look like yours, so it really was a convenient "two birds with one stone" trip.

It's interesting what appears askew when artifice is undone...
so many had logged hours of her routes early on, considering how simple it would be to roll a limp body out a door as passing by an offramp at the outskirts; into a ditch or the river... despite glut of likely opportunists at every corner to pin her heinous act onto, somehow, she resisted this.
Why?
It would've fit seamlessly with her idiot theory of abduction, which seems quite an accidental afterthought as anything EG's ever done. Her circle of whirling thoughts grew smaller while tallying the total of minutes bought trying to steal back time... if ever a thing felt clear here it's constructing the absence of an opposing story... nothing fits for the obscure or meager meaning sacrificed to EG's almighty altar of exactly what?

There's more to the bridges EG burned...

Left to public scrutiny all these learned lies turned to intrepid chapters asking why, her shallow words peeled pathetic as cheap paint from their putrid moorings revealing yet another restless riddle in the shape of nothing special...

Smells linger longer; as caseworkers & landowners ought know.

So many questions have gone unanswered herein... how easily EG'd dodge what would stick to anyone else... homes, deliveries, happenstance meetings (funny finding you in a place like this)... her hookups... easy street pharma flipping... hustlers & snitches... it's a small world & the truth is hard to hide from, after all.

The more I think about this whole picture the more diabolical I see Emily Glass. I do believe Lucas was murdered February 11th and she didn't call him in missing until February 17th. Hell of a long time to get ones ducks in a row. I'll bet she's been laughing at our scenarios and misinformation she set up.

I believe the homeless gentleman was there shortly after she was released after the CE case...it was much more recent than the 16th of Feb. He was killed about 10 days ago....I think
That wouldn't add up with LE questioning the homeless man about Lucas' whereabouts, and him saying he never saw him at the house that day. If it was that recent, they would know Lucas wasn't at the house already. The man died recently, but he was questioned about seeing Lucas at home.

Hi Everyone,

It has been a very busy day with a lot of new information.

Let me clear up some information about Nancy Grace.

First I loved how she interviewed John today. I thought she did a great job.

Nancy Grace works at Sirius XM. This is a private satellite broadcasting system. There are no ratings. Sirius has subscribers.

I have no idea how they know how many subscribers are listening to what channel. I do know before Howard Stern joined satellite radio Sirius barely had a million subscribers. Since Howard, they are now up to around 32.7 million subscribers.

The Federal Communications Commission cannot control what goes over the airwaves on Sirius. That's why they offer so many raunchy channels. Because they can.

I could tell Nancy's show today was pre-recorded. She had a few rough editing spots.

As far as I know, Nancy Grace does not pay for interviews. I know she didn't at HLN that's for certain. I have never heard of anyone being paid to be interviewed on Sirius but since Sirius is not controlled by the FCC they can pay for interviews or pictures or whatever. Was Jonathan paid for his interview? I would guess no but I could be wrong.

Nancy Grace did not interview JH for ratings. She did it because she knew we wanted to hear from him. If I had a chance to interview Jonathan I would jump at the chance.

OK. Now back to Lucas. My head is going to explode with all this new information. Don't know about you but I can barely process. I need to revisit all of the new information tomorrow.

Thank you,
Tricia
Please invite Jonathan. I think the majority of us sympathize. I think he proves to be a good guest too.

That was a Wednesday. Maybe so tho, since JH left for work on Friday the 9th@ 5:30 a.m. which I also think is weird.
That's not strange. The oilfield guys work 24/7, or close to it. His start day is likely rolling. With 10 days off, and 20 on, you'd start and end on a different day of the week each cycle.

ETA: Work 24/7 I mean someone is always working. When he takes his 10 off, someone else is just stsrtist their 20 on, etc.

Last edited:
I thought so as well. The SUV was backed into the garage when the police took photos as well though, so not sure.
The Humane society is easily accessible as it is just off of the highway....She could have stopped there and then continued her drive about 2 no. to another highway that could have taken her in the direction of the bridge...many ways to get there though.

I’m not sure how I feel about everything. It’s a lot to take in at once. I feel like if it was the 11th that should of been kept to trap her in a mess.
Anyways I am wondering if someone who was there on the 11th witnessed something that was originally kept as a piece of the bigger picture but the autopsy now shows a collaboration of information. I believe he passed from something violent but maybe he was put down to bed and discovered. (For eg. Sorry to type this - He was hit hard in shower/bath causing head wound (witnessed) - has been put to bed and now skull has tile fragments that match bath. And body shows longer death timeframe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876