Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ANA :)
I feel the same.
I have been scrambling to catch up due to all the "drama-rama" that constantly swirls around me....
But I read Kadoober's excellent transcription and listened to the NG interview with JH and I don't know when Lucas passed away now.
Of course I never knew. I just thought we all had some better idea of things than we (me specifically) actually did. :(
My heart goes out to FLA and JO and many others but not so much to JH.
Just being totally honest.
Chi

Hi Chi! Good to see you! We were worried.

I am going to go with the 11th. I know it was Bombshell that said it first, but it fits with what FLA said in regards to the landlord. The 11th is where I am at. I wonder now when Lucas was disposed of?

Last edited:
When was she gardening again ?

Yes this “gardening” should be added to the timeline as well as backing up the suv (13).

I’m unsure of the gardening, but we did examine it closely and then brushed it off as nothing when we thought LH had died later on. A neighbor saw her gardening with her daughter... (Lucas was not there)

I tried to look it up and it seems like she could take Oliver from the shelter towards where Lucas was found. Don't trust me though I am terrible with maps.
True. Oliver is a common crossroad to both. DM said cell pings told the story before he stopped and seemed to catch himself. And searchers were asked to stay out of the area. It seems as though she may have known the area. The culvert was a pretty good choice with her intent.

I’m still struggling as to how she can ever justify leaving his body there for what could be about 100 days. She knew there were hundreds of people searching on any one of those days. People cried, law enforcement spent resources allotted for other purposes and Lucas captured the hearts of people nationwide. I can’t fathom that behavior. She knew where he was because she carried him down and left him there.

What kind of mental diagnosis covers this?

I believe she should be responsible for every dime the city of Wichita, the State of Kansas, all police departments, the cost to bring the FBI and TEQ expended during those 100 days. Damn this just frustrates me to no end. She’s left nothing but desth and destruction in her wake.

From a perspective of the new dates—in my mind, this brings even more clarity to the idea that Emily was trying to set this poor guy up.

She isn’t going to leave Lucas in the house—dead— for four to five days.

She was setting him up.

If these new dates are accurate, It totally supports FLA’s request to leave this story alone. He was another victim of Emily’s long line of victims.

MOO.

FLA recently said the request did not originate with her.

H
That wouldn't add up with LE questioning the homeless man about Lucas' whereabouts, and him saying he never saw him at the house that day. If it was that recent, they would know Lucas wasn't at the house already. The man died recently, but he was questioned about seeing Lucas at home.
He died in mid March.

Hi Chi! Good to see you! We were worried.

I am going to go with the 11th. I know it was Bombshell that said it first, but it fits with what FLA said in regards to the landlord. The 11th is where I am at. I wonder know when Lucas was disposed of?
Bombshell LOL....
I am fine and still thinking constantly about Lucas and justice for him from all of this wickedness. Seriously.
And at this point I don't know what or who to believe except that he died under EG's "watch" (retch retch) given to her by JH.
ETA yes I am also thinking the 11th. Dueling autopsies? As in 2? Only heard it from NG's words so who really knows.
Dangit :(

That’s a pretty specific TOD considering he was missing darn near 100 days.

If that’s the true time frame then le has to happen ave a lot more than I thought. I’m going to research a bit.

I believe LE has additional information of the date Lucas died. And while we can speculate we won’t be certain until the evidence is admitted in court.

There are to many unknown bits and pieces being leaked and shared that changes even our basic timeline.

I do think all VIs and family did their best to share what they were able in the context told them.

But this has been into the classic docudrama explaining HOW TO HERD CATS.

I wonder about her background and what her family thinks of her today.

Feb 4th visits with EG sons
Feb 5th ex files report of abuse by JH
Feb 8th CPS interviews EG's sons
Feb 9th JH leaves for NM
Feb 9th is Lucas last day at school which is a Friday
Feb 11th EG's sons visit which is a Sunday
no more Lucas
- stole this timeline from @kkdj
i'd like to add Feb 17th: EG reports Lucas missing

i think that a lot more is making sense/slowly falling into place now that we arent tied to the LL sighting on Friday afternoon.

from a scientific standpoint, we arent sure how exact time of death can be after three months. even without NGs bombshell news, removing the LL sighting per our VI gives us this timeframe of the 11th-17th. also, maybe what NG was told was "death is likely earlier in Feb, best guess would be 10th/11th". until we know more facts and understand the science specific to Lucas' autopsy, imo its possible he passed on the 12th or the 13th and she disposed of the body the 13th/14th or maybe it was the 11th and disposal the 12th. endless combos so point being, i want to keep an open mind on what EG was doing between the 11th-17th.

H

He died in mid March.
Feb 9th JH leaves for NM
no more Lucas

i think that a lot more is making sense/slowly falling into place now that we arent tied to the LL sighting on Friday afternoon.

from a scientific standpoint, we arent sure how exact time of death can be after three months. even without NGs bombshell news, removing the LL sighting per our VI gives us this timeframe of the 11th-17th. also, maybe what NG was told was "death is likely earlier in Feb, best guess would be 10th/11th". until we know more facts and understand the science specific to Lucas' autopsy, imo its possible he passed on the 12th or the 13th and she disposed of the body the 13th/14th or maybe it was the 11th and disposal the 12th. endless combos so point being, i want to keep an open mind on what EG was doing between the 11th-17th.
I can fit everything into the 11th once I take out the LL sighting on the 16th. Lucas was not seen after the 11th.

Since EG's sons were visiting on the 11th and Lucas has not been seen since the 11th, what do you want to bet her next game is going to blame Lucas being hurt by one of her sons and she was covering it up for them? Fits with her prior storytelling huh?

Feb 9th JH leaves for NM
no more Lucas

Such a risky little gamble if EG waiting that many days to report him missing. I mean what if he had been discovered before that by some random person? Obviously I’m not able to figure out how the mind of someone capable of murdering and disposing of a child works but I would be so paranoid every minute.

It’s probably unfair to judge Emily from a human perspective. Her behaviors cross the line right into using dastardly animalistic predation tactics. She hunched over Lucas and spread her evil arms and body over him as if she was an umbrella over him. She blocked out all sunlight and created darkness surrounding him. This maneuver helped her stay in the murk, allowing her to see clearly in the dark. She then lulled Jonathan into a false sense of security by making him think that the dark area is a safe refuge. When gullible JH finally proceeds to poke his head out from his denial to investigate, he is brutally crippled. EG is definitely one of the sneakiest cruelest and unusual animals, ever.

I believe LE has additional information of the date Lucas died. And while we can speculate we won’t be certain until the evidence is admitted in court.

There are to many unknown bits and pieces being leaked and shared that changes even our basic timeline.

I do think all VIs and family did their best to share what they were able in the context told them.

But this has been into the classic docudrama explaining HOW TO HERD CATS.

I wonder about her background and what her family thinks of her today.
Hi there. I don't think I've met you yet. So "nice to meet ya". :)
I have been tardy but have an excuse note so I will be checking in (hopefully) more often.
Chi
images
Hey Chi! I think of you lots! Hope you're ok.

Such a risky little gamble if EG waiting that many days to report him missing. I mean what if he had been discovered before that by some random person? Obviously I’m not able to figure out how the mind of someone capable of murdering and disposing of a child works but I would be so paranoid every minute.
To me, the bigger question is why did she call him missing when she did?
Also, since I believe he had been deceased for many days, who else knew? Did they help her with a story? Did they help her with a cleanup? Did they help her with anything?

To me, the bigger question is why did she call him missing when she did?
Also, since I believe he had been deceased for many days, who else knew? Did they help her with a story? Did they help her with a cleanup? Did they help her with anything?

Maybe she had to call him in as missing then because she couldn't hide it any longer. People coming over, JH getting suspicious with not talking to Lucas etc etc

It’s probably unfair to judge Emily from a human perspective. Her behaviors cross the line right into using dastardly animalistic predation tactics. She hunched over Lucas and spread her evil arms and body over him as if she was an umbrella over him. She blocked out all sunlight and created darkness surrounding him. This maneuver helped her stay in the murk, allowing her to see clearly in the dark. She then lulled Jonathan into a false sense of security by making him think that the dark area is a safe refuge. When gullible JH finally proceeds to poke his head out from his denial to investigate, he is brutally crippled. EG is definitely one of the sneakiest cruelest and unusual animals, ever.
Love your writing skills! I was just discussing with dh last night about how this story will become a movie. I hope it's done in Lucas's honor of how he was loved. I was super unhappy with the CA movie. It lacked essence imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010