Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure how I feel about everything. It’s a lot to take in at once. I feel like if it was the 11th that should of been kept to trap her in a mess.
Anyways I am wondering if someone who was there on the 11th witnessed something that was originally kept as a piece of the bigger picture but the autopsy now shows a collaboration of information. I believe he passed from something violent but maybe he was put down to bed and discovered. (For eg. Sorry to type this - He was hit hard in shower/bath causing head wound (witnessed) - has been put to bed and now skull has tile fragments that match bath. And body shows longer death timeframe)
That’s a pretty specific TOD considering he was missing darn near 100 days.

If that’s the true time frame then le has to happen ave a lot more than I thought. I’m going to research a bit.

From WS Post 977 prior thread:
"The biggest problem I have believing he could have died from complications of influenza is Lucas was never reported to have signs and symptoms of influenza. (There can have stomach issues, however, this is usually caused by drainage and is not constant vomiting.)"

Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic...

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school [Feb 12-16], she left two voice messages with Glass.

Feb. 16, 2018: It was a Friday, the day before Glass reported Lucas missing. He was in his room watching a movie ...Glass “admitted she left 5 year old Lucas at home alone,” the document says. “She said she checked on Lucas before she left and he was asleep.”
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

IMO, Lucas was not at school the week of February 12 either because he was still sick or deceased.

IMO, the most important revelation today was JH statement that Lucas was treated (being treated) with Rx Zofran. (I believe JH posed a possible problem from this Rx in NG interview).

Although Zofran is only approved for preventing nausea and vomiting for patients about to undergo chemotherapy or surgery, popular off-label use is for Children vomiting, dehydration, and/or flu symptoms. Patients like Lucas may have hidden risk factors that, together with ondansetron (Zofran), could affect the heart's rhythm, leading to QT interval prolongation. This medication also carries a risk of causing slowed or stopped breathing in babies and toddlers. In 2006 the FDA recommended it not be used for children under age 2.

Perhaps we received our our first hint of EG defense ........
The biggest problem I have about home having "the flu" is that there were NO reports that I read about Andy of the other children, JH, EG, the cousinlm/friend, the neighbors children or anyone else also getting the flu.
If you are a parent and something like that hits one child, you hold your breath and pray it doesn't make its rounds through the family.
Nothing is worse than 1st child bringing horn the flu, sharing it with mom and mom being mom, can't be sick. She can't rest, because she is cleaning up vomit, diarrhea, sheets, furniture, car seats, clothes... and doing all she can to remain horizontal because she is just as sick as the kids.
Add in a move that week and her boys coming to visit, I don't buy an influenza diagnosis for one second.
It's a script if not an outright lie.
If your were sick as dig as was your biological daughter you would be calling 911 for help
OG would absolutely make you sick and you would6send your kids to play with the new neighbors.
Unless you had no brain and super hero mom skills.
I AM needing a complete start over from the very first 911 call.
No actually, I don't

The truth never changes.
We have been fed bs.
By Emily and others too IMO.
I'm seeing many people trying to coverup for her. Who knows why!
MOO

That’s a pretty specific TOD considering he was missing darn near 100 days.

If that’s the true time frame then le has to happen ave a lot more than I thought. I’m going to research a bit.
I agree - I was throwing out an idea really.
I think they could narrow the timeframe. Adding things together like; and this is all ideas simply for thoughts no facts at all
Last sighting by anyone for Lucas, anywhere EG is seen at all after that date without him, shops, gas station, outside yard, no school, did anyone call in over there to say hi. Etc add all that to actual scientific fact and it would be supporting information.
FLA - Hugs what a mess to add to already fragile emotions. Xx

I am also leaning this way. But wth is wrong with JH that he wouldn’t have spoken with his son (or been surprised that he couldn’t) between the 11th and 17th? Why wasn’t he suspicious about that? Did he often go that long without speaking to his baby boy? I can’t imagine.

Oil guys go days and yes sometimes weeks without seeing kids in FaceTime. Only have cell service in certain areas. After they’reoff shift eat. cleanup it’s often late kids might be in bed sleeping for school next day My son in law works 1100 miles away from home in Alaska. I remember it was so sweet finding my daughter in her bed her cell next to her cheek and her husband snoring 1100 miles away on FaceTime. Silly thing to share. But it’s a common way to communicate if cell signal available.

My point is that some guys work through the evening. They might only be able to call in morning. Kids in school then they only connect with them weekend mornings.

Last edited:
If he did pass away the 10th or 11th...or prior to the 14th, at least, that explains why we've had the lingering question about VD. It seemed to line up with a day when EG would have had her kids, and I would also expect that LE interviewed the kids and/or their dad, and LH wasn't there. Maybe when the kids asked where he was she said with his mom, or she was confronted with him not being there after LE interviewed the kids/dad, and then she told them he had been with JO.

IMO
Between 11th and morning of 14th makes sense too.

One additional layer of detail about Lucas that came up at Friday’s hearing: A neighbor came to Glass’ home and saw that she and her daughter were gone — but that 5-year-old Lucas was there. The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.

New details revealed of police interviews of stepmom after 5-year-old Lucas vanished

So THIS^^^ is very confusing. In the court hearing, it was stated on the record, that a neighbor spoke with Lucas on the 16th. [or was it the 17th?]

So was that neighbor a week off? I don't get it....

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-5_3-11-58.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-5_3-11-58.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
So THIS^^^ is very confusing. In the court hearing, it was stated on the record, that a neighbor spoke with Lucas on the 16th. [or was it the 17th?]

So was that neighbor a week off? I don't get it....

Nothing in the media states the date this neighbor had the Q&A. It's all very puzzling. There are wires crossed, but where?

Right? I think we need to start over with facts. Nothing but the facts.

I would say that a fact is only a fact until it's contradicted by another fact.

The way I see it is that you gather pieces of information and then compare pieces of information to see what fits together and what doesn't. Calling these pieces of information 'facts' can cause confusion.

Sometimes there might be a piece of information that doesn't fit, and it could be the key, or it could be a red herring. I think you need to be careful to not get too attached to any particular piece of information just in case it later gets contradicted or corrected.

That would be really hard to do. It's real time, like a phone call, but with video. So you converse as if you're sitting in the same room. I don't think JH would call receiving a video FaceTime, and you couldn't fake that with a video. It would be akin to attempting to have a convo with the news anchor on your TV screen.
i agree it would be really difficult & is unlikely. however, in the spirit of everything feels upside down right now: what are the chances what has been reported in msm is slightly off due to JH being vague/general telephone impact of reporting? my understanding is all we know is that they facetimed but not if they talked for 1 min, 5 min etc...so.....

is it possible EG put her phone to a computer/screen and showed him a video of Lucas doing an activity or running around the house and waving "hi dad!". and that was the extent of the convo - arguably, it still by definition is a convo and and maybe between JH not exactly being dad of the year/feeling hot under the collar with LE pressing convos about his child being missing, he didnt want to fully admit the facetime conversation wasnt exactly a full convo with the kid, but more a convo w the stepmom/stepmom waving the camera at the kids? he also maybe didnt assume this would be the case (as most people wouldnt) so he was genuinely more fixated on the fact he "saw" lucas than what they talked about?

Last edited:
<modsnip>
Hi there. I don't think I've met you yet. So "nice to meet ya". :)
I have been tardy but have an excuse note so I will be checking in (hopefully) more often.
Chi
images

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say no. But that's because I don't consider anything that comes from JH as "verified".
Hey ANA :)
I feel the same.
I have been scrambling to catch up due to all the "drama-rama" that constantly swirls around me....
But I read Kadoober's excellent transcription and listened to the NG interview with JH and I don't know when Lucas passed away now.
Of course I never knew. I just thought we all had some better idea of things than we (me specifically) actually did. :(
My heart goes out to FLA and JO and many others but not so much to JH.
Just being totally honest.
Chi

She could have asked her relatives to take Lucas for the hours when her boys were visiting to hide the fact that she didn't kick JH out. She didn't see them very often, and they didn't stay overnight. I don't think the "I kicked JH out" lie was enough to kill a child over. She was a good liar and could have worked around that imo.
very much agree.

while not motive on its own, if she were hurting Lucas as a way to channel her anger with JH, maybe this fight led to a beating that was so bad Lucas passed? or he was so badly beat up, she knew she couldnt leave him w family members bc even they would judge her? if the latter question is the case and he was alive, maybe she left him in the care of someone very irresponsible and with his already failing health, something bad happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010